A mathematical curiosity

aroa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's a surprising fact: as some guys can be twice long and twice thick than others (there are boys with 24cm, and boys with 12cm as well), the fact is that the difference of volume of meat is in fact 8 times (the mathematical formula of the cylindric demonstrate that). I realize of this in a math class and Im surpised of the real differences of meat amount. The vagina is actually an elastic thing...

I know its a freak observation, but anyway its funny..

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's a surprising fact: as some guys can be twice long and twice thick than others (there are boys with 24cm, and boys with 12cm as well), the fact is that the difference of volume of meat is in fact 8 times (the mathematical formula of the cylindric demonstrate that). I realize of this in a math class and Im surpised of the real differences of meat amount. The vagina is actually an elastic thing...

I know its a freak observation, but anyway its funny..
It's the girth that does the trick. Double girth will count for a factor 4. ( square )
Double lenght only for a factor 2. ( lineair ) [ so 4*2 =8 ]

example a 50% more girth gives you even more volume than the double lenght. ( 1,5*1,5 = 2,25 )

And in fact for a vagina it's not only the volume that counts, but also the hardness and shape.

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your approximate volume can be calculated if you provide the measurements of average circumference and more exact length. (I also think it looks longer than 10".) But what you want to see is the comparison between yours and a guy who is 6" long and 5" around. That will show an amazing difference.

Magnus_Phallus

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your approximate volume can be calculated if you provide the measurements of average circumference and more exact length. (I also think it looks longer than 10".) But what you want to see is the comparison between yours and a guy who is 6" long and 5" around. That will show an amazing difference.

Was that for me?