A matter of taste?

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As a male, I can't understand this.

I adore perfoming cunnilingus.

Only once have I balked and that was cuz the girl was obviously totally unhygenic and smelled like Billinsgate Fish Market, once her knickers came off.

But, as a very, very, very hygenic person, why do some girls almost crave the taste of cum (or at least giggle and enjoy the feel &/or taste of it) yet others shy away and are all but mortified when it appears (with the obvious gradients in-between)?

Is it the taste, the smell, the appearance of it, or is it the thought of the "tadpoles" within it (I'm a V guy, so no tadpoles, incidentally - thou that don't seem to make a difference).

Some girls love it but some (most in my experience) either dislike it or are, at best, indifferent to it and would avoid it if they could.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think that there is a (very stupid) 'good girls don't' attitude that is a lot to blame for this. Most women can, and do, get past this.

Also, some guys do have funky spunk (by which I mean unpleasant tasting / smelling seminal fluid). In my personal experience this has a HUGE amount to do with diet and other intake. Most of the guys I was with when I was younger smoked and drank and I think most younger men have less healthy diets. So usually the first guys a girl is with are more likely to have less appealing cum. This conditions response - if you think you are not going to like something then the chances are you won't.

Then, of course, there is the fact that somethings that taste good to one person taste bad to another. Also, tastes mature and change over time.

But I do think that most of the adverse reactions you see are down to cultural conditioning (un/subconscious feeling that 'he'll think I'm a slut if I like it) and negative previous experience.

Me? I'm one of the 'love it' brigade - wasn't always, but I think rejecting a man's cum and acting like it is distasteful is a putdown, I've never done it. My man, fortunately, has a healthy diet, doesn't smoke and tastes better than cherry pie - and I really like cherry pie! :biggrin:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As usual ManlyBanisters has stated the facts quite clearly.

I would like to add that it really is kind of random. I abhor the taste of a smokers cum. It doesn't taste like Marlboro's or Camel's or whatever he smokes; but to me there is definetely a more bitter, acrid flavor which I do not enjoy. Also if you are going to smoke cigars that gives you really, funky spunk. :yuck:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends on the guy.
On his diet, the last time he shot a load.

There's some guys who have bitter, bitter jizz (eww) and some have very tasty sweet and some who have no flavour at all.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In general I'm rather indifferent to cum.
I don't crave it, but in the moment all I want is to taste and swallow his pre-cum and cum... feel how warm it is shooting in my mouth, play with it on my tongue, etc. If he's clean and tastes good I can do it all day.

I think the key is knowing what you taste like and sharing with your parter, it kind of puts them at ease if you're into your flavor as well. I mean, when someone goes down on me I know what their tasting - I like to share cum - I'll lick and suck my juices off his tongue, fingers, lips, and, if he likes, after blowing him we will kiss and I'll tongue some cum into his mouth. Imo, it makes the oral play not only super sexy, but creates a shared/bonding experience as well.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My husbands has virtually no taste but it smells like bleach. And since i clean with it a lot, it kind of makes me a little nauseated to smell it so strongly and know i will put that in my mouth.

It also makes my mouth numb. But we don't fool around much with making him cum without having sex, so he usually blows his load inside where he prefers it to be.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You get the numb mouth thing too? I thought that was just me. Funnily enough it's not all cum though... just the 'bleachy' ones. It's not quite bleach though, is it? But 'bleachy' is the closest thing to being able to describe it. Does Monsieur Rouge smoke?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
As usual ManlyBanisters has stated the facts quite clearly.

I would like to add that it really is kind of random. I abhor the taste of a smokers cum. It doesn't taste like Marlboro's or Camel's or whatever he smokes; but to me there is definetely a more bitter, acrid flavor which I do not enjoy. Also if you are going to smoke cigars that gives you really, funky spunk. :yuck:

It makes a person's skin taste bad, not to mention the areas you're referencing. Sometimes a clean recently bathed person can smell real sweet. But not if they smoke.

You are what you eat. And smoking certainly is partaking.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You get the numb mouth thing too? I thought that was just me. Funnily enough it's not all cum though... just the 'bleachy' ones. It's not quite bleach though, is it? But 'bleachy' is the closest thing to being able to describe it. Does Monsieur Rouge smoke?

He doesnt smoke...but i do think the mouth thing is an allergic reaction to the chemical components that make it so bleachy smelling. I am so glad to know i'm not the only one!

It tastes like nothing to me...but the fuzzy mouth feeling appears within seconds. They say there is a bleach chemical compound found in semen which is why is smells like that. I'll just suffice to think that my pussy is very chlorinated!

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
My husbands has virtually no taste but it smells like bleach. And since i clean with it a lot, it kind of makes me a little nauseated to smell it so strongly and know i will put that in my mouth.

It also makes my mouth numb. But we don't fool around much with making him cum without having sex, so he usually blows his load inside where he prefers it to be.

Have him eat pineapple, my dear, a chunk or two a day.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
damn i am glad to hear that the bleachy smell must be normal...cause i got it...hoped i was not ill...but i am clean and white...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Funny - I didn't get the numb mouth thing from all my partners, just some - particularly one I can think of and he was a heavy smoker.

ZOS has a point - the pineapple thing does work, apparently - that and being sufficiently hydrated. The more water he drinks the better.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Funny - I didn't get the numb mouth thing from all my partners, just some - particularly one I can think of and he was a heavy smoker.

ZOS has a point - the pineapple thing does work, apparently - that and being sufficiently hydrated. The more water he drinks the better.

That's one thing about him....he drinks like 2 gallons of water a day. He actually gripes at me about not drinking enough. I'd be interested in breaking down the chemical ratios in that stuff...semen that is!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Bad experiences i think. There is some nasty tasting and smelling cum out there and one bad experience can be hard to forget. Ive been lucky in the cum stakes so far and haven't found any i couldn't stand to swallow

loversix9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, I have always thought that I smelled like pancake mix...no joke. So I guess the flour thing is plausable too.