A medical exam

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by nursejudy, Sep 17, 2004.

1. nursejudy

nursejudy New Member

PART ONE

My first exam of today was going to Mark Smith. He was 35 and a new patient to our clinic. My assistant had already taken his vital & he was supposed to be stripped to his underwear. I knocked on the door of the examination room & entered.

"Hi, I'm Nurse Practitioner Jones", I said extending my hand. Mr Smith stood up and shook my hand. "'Morning, Nurse Jones," He had short blonde hair, green eyes, and a trim, athletic body. He was wearing clean white briefs that looked like he was smuggling a softball down the front of them.

"Let me introduce my wife, Linda" He gestured to a petite woman in her 30's, with long, dark hair sitting on a chair reading a Cosmo. She looked up and gave me a bright smile.

"Hello, Linda," I said. "I'm going to give your husband's physical exam"

"Great!" she said. "Mind if I watch?"

"Not if he doesn't object!"

"Not me, go right ahead, Nurse Jones."

I went about the exam, while Mr Smith's wife, continued reading her magazine while watching me out of the corner of her eye.

I continued my exam as far as I could with Mr Smith's underwear on & told him, "I have to leave for a moment & when I come back, I'd like you to be completely undressed & sit on the edge of the exam table with paper from the roll at the end of the table covering your lap." As I walked out, I thought I detected a smirk on his wife's face.

When I came back, Mr Smith was sitting as told with the paper over his lap. Linda was still sitting in the corner with the magazine closed and a smile on her face. I pulled up a stool & faced his covered crotch. "Have you ever done a testicular self-exam?" I asked pulling on a pair of gloves.

"Not really," he said without a trace of embarrassment.

I reached under the paper covering his lap & found myself holding a huge, low hanging scotum with an impressive, way-oversized, flaccid penis draped over my wrist. "I see why you married him, Linda!"

Linda giggled. "He's huge, isn't he? As a matter of fact, he did ruin me for other men!" They both laughed.

Continuing the testical exam, I felt Mark's penis stiffen & lift off my wrist. The paper covering his lap began to levitate.

"Mark!" cried Linda, blushing.

"That's perfectly alright," I said looking up at him. "Would you be more comfortable without the paper?"

"If you don't mind," Mr Smith said as he pulled the paper off his lap. I found myself at eye-level with the biggest erection I had ever seen in 15 years of nursing. Fat blue veins covered the shaft like blue lightning bolts and the foreskin was already half-retracted from the plum-sized glans that swayed back-and-forth a few inches from my face.

"Very impressive!" I said, following the swaying glans with my eyes. "How big is he?" I asked Linda.

"I don't know," she shrugged. "I never measured. How big are you, Mark?"

"I don't know, I never measured, either."

"Bull!" Linda & I said together & laughed.

"I have a cloth tape measure in the desk drawer," I volunteered.

"Let's find out," said Linda.

TO BE CONTINUED...

2. Imported

Gold Member

palladen: More please :)
    Sounds awesome thus far!

p

3. malito

Gold Member

Very cool story line. Keep it going please.

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Ok, you got me intrigued there, NJ. Now about how soon are we going to see the exciting conclusion? Because I know the way you're starting I'm going to end in a nice climax!

5. george

george Member

Don't stop just when it's getting interesting!! More of tthe story please, let your creative juices flow...

6. Dude!

Dude! New Member

It turns out to be... 3 inches. The nurse just had the wrong monacle on. :blink:

7. Imported

Gold Member

hungteen17: i am stiff

Draft saved Draft deleted