1. flashguyuk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Today I had something remind me of an event from my youth, wonder if anyone else did similar.

I think i was about 10, it was a truely hot uk summer mid 70's, as kids we would all play out around back gardens in speedo style swimwear, girls in bikinis, lots had paddling pools where we;d splash about etc, anyway,

One weekend a mate of mine (mark) was round to play;he stayed at his grans some weekends and would come round he hadn't brought any trunks that weekend, my mum improvised for him and grabbed a pair of my briefs.

parents were off out that afternoon so left us playing,knowing we could call on a neighbour if we'd any problem.

We just played as normal, and at one point he pulled the front of his briefs down to flash me, i'd seen him often before when swimming so there was no shock factor just a laugh. And as play went on we ended up flinging our pants in the air,or at each other, then running round garden nekkid for what seemed like hours,till we'd had enuf and just lounged on lawn. Nothing sexual happened or was even hinted at, maybe we were past "show me yours, i'll show you mine" but it was just fun.

We'd both showered and tidied up by time parents were back.

I can't believe i forgot this ocurrence till today,but i'm very glad i remembered it and wanted to share.

So any one else?

2. canuck_pa

Gold Member

Flash,

Your event sounds like innocent fun, just kids playing. As a kid I remember doing basically the same thing except my friend had a pool. When his parents were out and since the backyard was very private, we'd all go skinny dipping.

Draft saved Draft deleted