A midnite hour confessional.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I Googled for penis size, just like Chrysialis said she did to get to lpsg.org, but I was wondering if much had changed since the human sexuality class I took back when. Its the class I took in which I heard a polyponesian people had men that deeply cut the top of the penises lengthwise and let them heal in a fashion that really increased the penis' girth. They had this real big welt scaring going on. They also said they cut a little round hole at the base of the penis, on the bottom side, to let the ejaculate fall out during recreational sex and covered it with a finger tip for procreational sex. But all the effort was really about giving the women all the pleasure they could. What to you think ladies, good idea?

At the time I thought that would be the most bizarre thing I'd ever learn about human sexuality. Well it hasn't been.

You'd think with all the hedging they are still doing with penis size they could have come up with a more difinitive study, but they haven't. Same Kinsey Report crap. I'm going to run with 6X5, seems most reasonable for some reason, though it might be smaller.

Yeah, limited numbers experience here on my part, and reasonably happy to pace it that way for the rest of my lifetime, so lpsg.org has mostly been a chance to gain knowledge without really risking much. But the cost benefit ratio hasn't really been that good.

Wife swapping, swinging, group sex, d.p., possibly conceptually titillating, but in practice probably a really retarded idea, for me at least. I can look at pictures of various types of penises and think hey look a lucky bastard like me (7-9), if you believe Kinsey, et al, or that poor bastard(less than 5.5 and more than 9). Either way it does not get a rise out of me. There were two picture galleries posted one for of poor bastards and another of the lucky bastards I just mentioned here on lpsg.org. I think by the women here. Most educational.

Not interested in being watched by another man, fucking another man, circle jerking with other men, or anything with other men, ever in my lifetime. As unfair as it would be I would three-way with me, her, and her, thats it. No and hims. Fucked up isn't it? If I was with a woman who was a size queen and I wasn't size enough for her I wouldn't just live with the idea in my head, I'd move on.

I find some black women attractive but definitely not most. Though a mixed minority myself I sexually discriminate. I would have a hard time being interested in a woman who had a relationship with a minority man simply for statistical reasons (NIH/CDC reports). Sucks doesn't it. I want sex but I don't want to die early for it or spend the rest of my life scratching an itch because of it. Did you hear the papilloma virus causes cervical cancer, they came out with a vaccine, but even so I wonder what causes enlarged prostrate problems? Is prostrate cancer a product of an ignored enlarged protrate? Herpes: 1 in 5 20 years ago now 1 in 4 adults have it. Not life threatening and could be asymptomatic for life. But why risk it?

Alright, alright, I'd take a calculated risk on anything sexual but hedge on being conservative with only a very occasional stupidity. I went to strip clubs to see some really good looking women (not cheap). Had lap dances that got me hard and some women offered more without a price ($) attached. Thats when I realized size matters to women. One said anything flaccid is called a penis. Hard anything up to 6 inches is called a dick and anything 6 inches or more is a cock. Even drunk I never hooked up with a stripper. Though drunk I've indulged a one night stand and drunk I've declined a one night stand(s).

I don't mind creating a relationship with a woman who has had experiences just as long as sex hasn't been a serious hobby or a job. I think that I think like alot of guys do but sometimes rarely gets to be
expressed or asked to be challenged in order to be tested.

Peace,
Spiker067

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is nothing wrong with being conservative or discerning about who you screw. It is your body and yes, you have to live with the consequences. Emotional and physical. (I just had this talk with my
16 year old son yesterday afternoon, how bizarre.) As far as the whole
minority thing, I live in the south and if I have heard it once I have heard
it a thousand times, "Once you go black, you never go back." It is as if
all white southern boys were raised to believe black men have penises(plural spelling???) that reach their knees flacid and are scared to death
their women are gonna be mesmerized and run off with them. (which by the way offends me in that what? I am so shallow a huge dick is going to
lure me away? Well then it should not matter what color it is.) Anyway
what I was getting to is one of the ladies on here put up a web site that
showed penises in a non-sexual way, flacid and hard. Men discussed
the stigma they felt over that whole myth. Some felt like a circus freak while others felt ashamed they didn't live up to it. Men are men, I had grown up hearing men with large hands and feet had big dicks, I met a man in Texas who was 6'4" with large hands and feet and was the smallest
hard penis I have ever seen.
As far as the whole disease thing, that is why you have protected sex with someone you know, not unprotected sex with someone you just met and like we tell our kids, herpes is a bitch to get, it will be with you for the rest of your life and sure as hell don't let someone go down on you who has sores all around their mouth. (Oral sex is huge among teenagers, they don't think it is sex, hmmm, wonder where
they got that?)
My husband is 48, we try to take good care of his prostrate by not only his diet and exercise but his urologist told us to have as much sex as possible that they had done a study and men who had frequent, monogamous sex were at lower risk. For good measure I tell
him to jerk off in the shower too. I will also say we are lucky because his
doctor is proactive as far as testing for prostrate cancer and curing. Alot of his friends and our family members have it, or have died from it and it seemed on the whole the doctors invovled took a wait and see attitude.
But when they did act the results where not always good. Look my man
doesn't want to worry about rectal incontinence or impotence, the radiation beads seem to be the way to go.
I don't think you should have a problem or should it be anyone elses problem who you have sex with, multi-partner or not. It's not really anybodies business and anyone who would try to force something on you
that you don't want or that makes you uncomfortable you don't need to be around. My husband fantasizes about me, him and another woman but in reality he doesn't want to do it, nor when questioned does he desire a
threesome with a man included. I don't try and force him. I just read a thread were a young man was asked to be included in a threesome with a man and his wife. He replied he just wasn't into sex with women. I don't think anyone is going to think he is being discriminatory because of his sexual preference. And neither should anyone of you.
Most men do not want women with alot of past sexual experience. My friends and I have discussed this and we believe it has to do with that male ego and that they want to be the first to show their woman the pleasures sex can bring. If this is not true please enlighten us. (I can honestly say I have never been able to understand the whole want to marry a virgin but go out and have sex with girls before you get married, you know she is probably gonna end up someones wife, so why the double standard)
Size does matter to me. I am not a size queen, I just enjoy my husbands huge cock tremendously. It is alot easier for me to get off sliding up and down that fat, long penis than a smaller penis. My ex-husband and I had a very satisfing sex life. I thought it couldn't get any better. (He used to say its not the size of the tool but how you use it.) I can honestly say the size of the tool does matter, my husband is just as good in bed and I have the best cums of my life. He reaches farther, fills me up fuller, I love that big dick! The only problem I have is I cannot go all the way down on him
which upsets me because that is something I really enjoy.
And I have to ask are men who love large breasts size kings? what about men who love petite blondes, are they petite blonde whores? Why should a woman who enjoys a large dick be labeled?
Thank you for expressing your opinions, I am always interested in learning
about what men think, fear, want or need. How else can I be the best I can be for the men in my life?

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
You know what, I'm definitely going to answer some of your questions, but first I'd like to know just how big is your husband, do you take him entirely when having sex and are you petite or average for a woman, heigth wise that is?

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 5'9 and he is 6'2 and I take him all when having sex but we have been together for 8 years, it wasn't like that at first. He doesn't think I
should advertise my man (my friends tease him) so i haven't been able to measure it with a tape measure but he is a little over 8 inches long (tip of my finger to mid wrist) and I can't touch my index finger and thumb together so it is about 5 1/2 inches, with a big ol' fat head.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd love to get rid of the term size queen. Is it a woman's term or a man's term? I guess the latter.

I would prefer "I enjoy being filled". This makes the two sizes relative to each other without all the shit about big cock little cock, big pussy little pussy.

Enjoying looking at big cocks is a different thing.

Experienced women - a big yes from this man. It isn't a big deal if they are not, so actually I would say sexually liberated woman. Sexually liberated women are probably more experienced but not exclusively.