A Million for Marriage: Sign Up

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Human Rights Campaign has created an online petition where you can sing up to support the rights of ALL Americans to marry.

HRC | Marriage

Here is the petition Text:
HRC.org said:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I do support the right of every American to marry, including gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender couples. I believe that marriage and other civil rights protections are essential to making all families safer and more secure.

By signing this petition, I agree to support efforts to make marriage equality a reality in our country, and to oppose any attempts to discriminate against GLBT couples and individuals.
Signed by:
[Your name]
[Your address]
[/FONT]

Million for Marriage: Sign Up TODAY!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I signed up. Im amazed at the amount of states where it still isnt legal. They are going about it the right way now. This is like i allways said a civil rights issue. They will win. This will be legal in all 50 states. :smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To my gay friends. This is one time you can make a difference and it will only take a minute of your time. Take example from Lex and fight to change things. Yes you who piss and moan that you cant marry. :mad: Wake the fuck up and sign the fuck up. Post in this thread that you did