A Mini Update

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by despereaux, Mar 11, 2009.

1. despereaux

despereaux New Member

So Back in my thread I discussed this:

Here's The Thing

After a couple of more days talking, and even going to his work and visiting him, and even flirting...had had sent me a message on myspace way earlier, before i went to visit and and was telling me that he was gay and isn't sure if i was. However that he has a bf and his relationship isn't so good...

I'm starting to wonder if he flirting me to to forget his partner or if he really is in to me...we've been talking for a couple of days now...and we have plenty in common i think...just dont know what to do...

he's got me confused...idk if he is...:/

2. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    How many times have I heard this line from other gay guys? Many. If and when he makes a clean break, only then MAY I date a guy like this. I would never date a guy while he is still in a relationship. One, not fair to you unless you are OK with it, the other is that is another party (his b/f) that may know nothing about what his partner is out and about doing.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice