Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i'm an asshole. not a drama queen.

now have ya pet follow you off in a huff, dear.

Just reconsidered my actions. If it bothers you so much that two friends had a fallout and now we are working it out that's not my issue thats your's. So if you choose not to see it look away.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'm not really bothered. i am more annoyed that you manipulated a situation and the folks here as part of y'll two's little game.

is attention seeking. and is the actions of needy folks.

keep ya thread. puts a little perspective on how you two interact on the site. and just how much consideration ya future posts should be given.

after this maybe you can start a show off thread for her.
oh, wait, the banned Mr. Blahblah beat ya to it.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just reconsidered my actions. If it bothers you so much that two friends had a fallout and now we are working it out that's not my issue thats your's. So if you choose not to see it look away.
Just curious, when did this falling out happen? You two have seemed friendly with each other the last week or so. :confused:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm.

Ya know I dont think it is so much attention seeking. Maybe desperate, ok I will give you all that. What are the ages of those involved? This could be simple young people like stuff. I have been guilty of similar in my youth, before I got all involved on the interwebz. Really no different than talking about it to a whole shit load of mutal friends and friends of friends with hope of it getting back to the person. That need to explain, that need t know you did eveything possible to rectify it (can go the other way with the venomous need to crush a perosn, sad but have been recepient of such hate) can cuase a person to do silly melodramatic things.

She read his thread here (curiosity, a need to slam him publiclly? who knows) and interacted. If they hadn't outed themselves (and remeber that they did a wohle lot of skirtting the issue) we wouldn't all be so up on arms now. Silly really. And the not giving all the details is not always dishonest, but wanting to try and get honest answers from people who are not all your friends and would be more apt to placate you and side with you. Maybe that is why he started the thread?

I can see it form both sides. I had that millisecond flash of "oh, we have been duped" then it was over. And ya know SprinkleMe69 has been kinda blogging about her travials, and the fact she didn't name names says that she didn't want to trash a rep, (in her blog or here) and didn't want to taint are perceptions and experiences with OhWiseone. Likewise he was comming to us not saying oh I was right, but hey I fucked up and I am hurting and i know it was my fault but it still hurts. Again he didn't name names, or allude enough to any details that would give her up.

I am rambling i know. just hate when miscommunications have people wound up against one another. Course i am biased as two are friendsand thy are on opposite sides. But i am not so silly to think that all my friends must get along with each other. I will cjack out his previous posts to see if there is a pattern. If I feel he is manipulating this for attention, i will not defend him anymore. Simple.

Last edited by a moderator:

coachreffn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nico, you are a wise and good man and I read this entire thread and felt like some of the others that this was manipulative and not necessary for a thread. The OP should have it removed. There are people in LPSG that I enjoy following their comments about a variety of subjects and situations. I felt duped with this one.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Boy I never expected the types of comments made but I feel I should try to address them.
As I stated in my initial post this was a blog and I choose to make it a forum thread, note the word "I" not we. It was not an attempted to seek attention, dupe anyone or have a underlying agenda. Everything I wrote were my feelings and thoughts. Did I leave out specific details and names? yes, but not to mislead anyone. Were those details important to general intent of the post? No, they were only important to the two people involved. Just because I choose to post this thread does not mean that everyone is owed an answer to thier questions. I drew the line on what information I was willing to offer and it was taken as "duping".
When Sprinkleme choose to comment and expose herself as the other person involved that took guts in my book. She gained even more respect as far as I am concerned.
As for when this fallout occurred it was a week ago this past Friday. A week may not seem like much but when you don't know if you will ever speak to that person again every hour / day is painful.
As far as the age question, I will just say that I am probably older then anyone that has posted to this thread. I really don't see the relavance of age in this discussion but there you go.
Nico, you have made some very good points throughout this thread. Your comment about checking my posts for a pattern or to manipulate the thread. Please do I have nothing to hide. Also, go one step further and review the history of all my threads, posts and blogs. They are all there for anyone that wants to examine them.
As for some of the inflammatory comments that have been made, that for no other reason but to create friction. I don't see a need to waste my time addressing them.
I have probably missed something but again it is not an attempted to dupe anyone. Feel free to ask a question but please remember I will draw the line as to what I am willing to share.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Boy I never expected the types of comments made but I feel I should try to address them.
As I stated in my initial post this was a blog and I choose to make it a forum thread, note the word "I" not we. It was not an attempted to seek attention, dupe anyone or have a underlying agenda. Everything I wrote were my feelings and thoughts. Did I leave out specific details and names? yes, but not to mislead anyone. Were those details important to general intent of the post? No, they were only important to the two people involved. Just because I choose to post this thread does not mean that everyone is owed an answer to thier questions. I drew the line on what information I was willing to offer and it was taken as "duping".
When Sprinkleme choose to comment and expose herself as the other person involved that took guts in my book. She gained even more respect as far as I am concerned.
As for when this fallout occurred it was a week ago this past Friday. A week may not seem like much but when you don't know if you will ever speak to that person again every hour / day is painful.
As far as the age question, I will just say that I am probably older then anyone that has posted to this thread. I really don't see the relavance of age in this discussion but there you go.
Nico, you have made some very good points throughout this thread. Your comment about checking my posts for a pattern or to manipulate the thread. Please do I have nothing to hide. Also, go one step further and review the history of all my threads, posts and blogs. They are all there for anyone that wants to examine them.
As for some of the inflammatory comments that have been made, that for no other reason but to create friction. I don't see a need to waste my time addressing them.
I have probably missed something but again it is not an attempted to dupe anyone. Feel free to ask a question but please remember I will draw the line as to what I am willing to share.
I wasn't sure about the specifics, so offered a possible explanation. You will note that my "duped" moment was, as i said, a few milliseconds long. I felt you just wanted to share what had happened (to the extent of what you wanted to share, which is fine as there is such a thing a privacy, even on the web) to make others aware that a stupid mistake, a text said in anger, a harsh word, can have lasting unintended consequences.

I brought up the age as a possible reason for the people who thought you were attention seeking (which veiw I did not share) I said I would check you posts becuase MickeyLee made the comment that she looks at the post history not just a single post, and i wanted to see if i had missed something. It ws a curiosity for myself, not assuming anything. I went back 4 pages and saw nothing that seemed manipulative. I was going to pot here to say so, when I read your post and wanted to clear up any misunderstanding between you and I first, which i hope I have.

When i discovered that SpM69 who was the other party (and this after she had contributed to the thread) all it did for me was see that both of you were handling things fairly gracefully. In her first posts she did not single you out, tear you apart and after when she outed herself didn't give the gory details of the arguemment which is good becuase those details are really no one elses biz but your guys'.

My q to the other members: I see plenty of threads here regarding a member and a non member where the member tells us there story and we all offer our opionins on it. Why is it different if it is between two members? Is there a code that says that we can not ask for help in that circumstance? I mean, where is the harm, so long as one avoids ANY hints or descriptions of the person, or indeed who they are or if they are a member or not? I wouldn't have known that it was between to LPSG'rs had SpM69 not said anything. Which is in stark contrast to what some people do when they have a falling out. There are two members who come to mind who were horrid in handeling there differnaces with other members and have been righfully banned. Those people had no problem airing their dirty laundry, lambasting the members they had a beef with and stalked there respective targets. On because he didn't lie the person IRL and decided to take his beef out here The other was just staler crazy. They detracted from multiple threads, tried to sway everyone ginst their targets, and made being on this site miserable.

But that is not what happend here. The thread was respectful of the other party, din't try to turn us against said party, and indeed th OP went out of his way to NOT name the other person. And yes a week is not that long, but as WiseOne said, a week is an eternity when you don't now if you will ever speak again. Their were some comments that could be interpreted as being derisive of that. But then again maybe not (the problem with the interwebs is that you ,can't hear tones or see facial expresions nor body langauge)

Anyways just my buck fifty (I never just throw in 2cents:tongue:)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
causing friction.... prior to this thread... and on my part, after this thread.... find one cross-eyed word i have every passed Sprinkle's way. you simply will not find it.

after the thread... well, you can find her heel-nipping me around various threads. usually within seconds of Wise. and it started immediately after i asked "what exactly did you say"

one week? seriously. are y'all two each others only friends? have you never hit a rough patch before? one week? pure ridiculousness.

why this thread was one massive manipulation and attention seeking fail.

1. he posted the same content as a blog. when the blog didn't get enough attention, to satisfy his need to publicly flog himself or her want of some intorwebz comeuppance, he posted a thread. goal = bigger venue for the show.

2. my "post history" comment - by that time i had already figured out what was going on... or had a damn good idea. thanks to Sprinkle's first comments in the thread. i checked the post history of Sprinkle and Wise, the last week or so doesn't look anything like a deep friendship on the rocks.

3. deep friendship - it's the fucking intorwebz.. the original post makes it sounds like the relationship has been years, not i am guessing months? and hard life bonding.. not PMs, phones and cams.

4. this is so obviously an attention getter. Sprinkle made her "reveal" on the first damn page. when there wasn't a "OMG, it's you two!! so glad you made up!!!" they kept hinting and posing for photo opts.

all of it was manipulative. every minute was attention seeking.

and this is what pisses me off...
when you read some of the stories peopled shared to offer advice or condolences to the broken hearted. people dredged up old hurt and revealed something of themselves in this thread. those people put their truth and caring it this thread. real emotion. they didn't have any intention or goal other than comfort.
:irked:

same ain't so for W & S.
dicks.

Last edited:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2. my "post history" comment - by that time i had already figured out what was going on... or had a damn good idea. thanks to Sprinkle's first comments in the thread. i checked the post history of Sprinkle and Wise, the last week or so doesn't look anything like a deep friendship on the rocks.
That's where I'm still confused and was the reason for my earlier post. Judging by their posts in other threads, they have seemed like friends this past week. I haven't seen any signs of a falling-out. I don't mean to be nosey, but that just seems strange to me. Attention seeking or not, it seems a little over the top to call it a 'mistake that I will carry with me'. Just my honest thoughts. No snarkiness intended. :smile:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sheesh, i am a bitchy cow.

*hugs on Mr. Nico*
if i put ya at any odds, Mr. Nico, ya got my most sincere apology.
sweet folks tryin to bridge perspective and peace should be paid more attention than grousegrumblers. *smooch*

innocent bystanders...:redface: sorry. *kicks dirt, stares at shoes*

Mr. MoT...when ya show up, i get distracted from rants.. cuz all that energy goes elsewhere. *eyes ya up*

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pfft. ML, i don't sweat the small stuff.:hug: I dont expect my friends or aquintences to all get along all the time. If SpM69 and Wise are hounding you...

If that is the case you two (and i will have to check it out) then, as an entreaty form me to you two, please stop. And if they are not then please ML don't say they are. I think everyone should just let it go.

And no I don't think anyone needs to be put on anyone elses ignore lists as of yet. Just do not engage the people who irk you.

Anyways I hope we can put this thread to bed and let it die a small quiet death, were it will sink through the LPSG pages and be buried where no one can find it.:tongue:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sheesh, i am a bitchy cow.

*hugs on Mr. Nico*
if i put ya at any odds, Mr. Nico, ya got my most sincere apology.
sweet folks tryin to bridge perspective and peace should be paid more attention than grousegrumblers. *smooch*

innocent bystanders...:redface: sorry. *kicks dirt, stares at shoes*

Mr. MoT...when ya show up, i get distracted from rants.. cuz all that energy goes elsewhere. *eyes ya up*
The thought of you dirt-kicking is a sweet one. :tongue: Aww, that avatar got me once again. You're not a bitchy cow, adorable lady. You're my little snuggle cow. :redface: When you show up, all the energy goes into my cute 'n' sexy gland. *imagines Ms Lee covered in cream*

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
causing friction.... prior to this thread... and on my part, after this thread.... find one cross-eyed word i have every passed Sprinkle's way. you simply will not find it.

after the thread... well, you can find her heel-nipping me around various threads. usually within seconds of Wise. and it started immediately after i asked "what exactly did you say"

one week? seriously. are y'all two each others only friends? have you never hit a rough patch before? one week? pure ridiculousness.

why this thread was one massive manipulation and attention seeking fail.

1. he posted the same content as a blog. when the blog didn't get enough attention, to satisfy his need to publicly flog himself or her want of some intorwebz comeuppance, he posted a thread. goal = bigger venue for the show.

3. deep friendship - it's the fucking intorwebz.. the original post makes it sounds like the relationship has been years, not i am guessing months? and hard life bonding.. not PMs, phones and cams.

4. this is so obviously an attention getter. Sprinkle made her "reveal" on the first damn page. when there wasn't a "OMG, it's you two!! so glad you made up!!!" they kept hinting and posing for photo opts.

all of it was manipulative. every minute was attention seeking.

and this is what pisses me off...
when you read some of the stories peopled shared to offer advice or condolences to the broken hearted. people dredged up old hurt and revealed something of themselves in this thread. those people put their truth and caring it this thread. real emotion. they didn't have any intention or goal other than comfort.
:irked:

same ain't so for W & S.
dicks.

I made an attempt to honestly address the questions at hand but that appears to have not calmed the natives.

At no time have a attacked you personally but you find a need to do that.

The "causing friction" comment had to do with this thread and this thread only. Stay on the page and don't try to morph it into a bigger issue.

Issue one, you accuse me of posting it to the blog and then moving it to the forum for more attention. I believe I clearly stated here that it was a initially blog. It occurred the same day and I believe within a short time. I would be more than willing to ask the admin for the exact posting of each. That would end that.

Issue two, posting between us. I can not think of a time in the 6 days following our disagreement that we responded to each others posts. Just because we may show up on the same thread does not constitute speaking. Please provide me proof of this and am more than willing to say I was wrong.

Issue three, deep friendship. You may have your opinion which is fine but you find a need a desire to put other people down. How we communicate, what our lifes experiences are and how long our friendship has existed is between us.

Issue four, attention getter. If you look I was being asked specific questions which I felt were no ones business. You being one of them asking. SprinkleMe choose to out herself which was her choice. I really don't see what you see.

Issue Five, heel-nipping. As far as me personally I don't believe I have done that to you. If so please provide the proof. With regards to SprinklMe she is an adult like everyone else on this site and will do what she sees fit.

You seemed to be a very unhappy person. I hope you find peace at some point.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I made an attempt to honestly address the questions at hand but that appears to have not calmed the natives.

At no time have a attacked you personally but you find a need to do that.

The "causing friction" comment had to do with this thread and this thread only. Stay on the page and don't try to morph it into a bigger issue.

Issue one, you accuse me of posting it to the blog and then moving it to the forum for more attention. I believe I clearly stated here that it was a initially blog. It occurred the same day and I believe within a short time. I would be more than willing to ask the admin for the exact posting of each. That would end that.

Issue two, posting between us. I can not think of a time in the 6 days following our disagreement that we responded to each others posts. Just because we may show up on the same thread does not constitute speaking. Please provide me proof of this and am more than willing to say I was wrong.

Issue three, deep friendship. You may have your opinion which is fine but you find a need a desire to put other people down. How we communicate, what our lifes experiences are and how long our friendship has existed is between us.

Issue four, attention getter. If you look I was being asked specific questions which I felt were no ones business. You being one of them asking. SprinkleMe choose to out herself which was her choice. I really don't see what you see.

Issue Five, heel-nipping. As far as me personally I don't believe I have done that to you. If so please provide the proof. With regards to SprinklMe she is an adult like everyone else on this site and will do what she sees fit.

You seemed to be a very unhappy person. I hope you find peace at some point.
There is friendly interaction (or at least signs of friendliness) between the two of you here, http://www.lpsg.org/253778-thread-anger.html and here - http://www.lpsg.org/76533-exposed-fake-members-thread-99.html There may be more, these are just the ones I can remember without stalking you. :tongue:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pfft. ML, i don't sweat the small stuff.:hug:
*hugs it out* thank ya, Mr. Nico.
And if they are not then please ML don't say they are.
not a something i would ever do.
I think everyone should just let it go.
over and done in my book. even wrote it down in ink. gel ink.
And no I don't think anyone needs to be put on anyone elses ignore lists as of yet. Just do not engage the people who irk you.
but ignore list makes me feel all smite-y and god like. *does tremble before me pose* i demand virgins and pickles!!!

Anyways I hope we can put this thread to bed and let it die a small quiet death, were it will sink through the LPSG pages and be buried where no one can find it.:tongue:
threads need cyanide capsules.
like spies.

The thought of you dirt-kicking is a sweet one. :tongue: Aww, that avatar got me once again. You're not a bitchy cow, adorable lady. You're my little snuggle cow. :redface: When you show up, all the energy goes into my cute 'n' sexy gland. *imagines Ms Lee covered in cream*

:biglaugh: mmmooooOOOooooo * is a very come hither moo for those not versed in cow parlance.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ya hither is udderly irresistible, Mr. MoT.

hmm i work better in kitten mode :tongue1:
like kitty on cream.. happy purrr

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ya hither is udderly irresistible, Mr. MoT.

hmm i work better in kitten mode :tongue1:
like kitty on cream.. happy purrr
I don't know, your cow mode is udderly delightful. :tongue: I do like kittens though - you're the cat's whiskers! *rawr*