Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There is friendly interaction (or at least signs of friendliness) between the two of you here, http://www.lpsg.org/253778-thread-anger.html and here - http://www.lpsg.org/76533-exposed-fake-members-thread-99.html There may be more, these are just the ones I can remember without stalking you. :tongue:

Since we are off topic anyway. Let me address your two examples. "thread anger" - if you would read, my post clearly defining 6 days, you would see that the posts left straddled that time. The first one was not even to me. It was a remark from another member that she replied to and I included her in my response but did not mention her...so label as you choose. The second post she made was to say "haha"...to my reply I made to a member...after the 6 days.
Exposed fake members...she simply said get off the mans back...because she saw the shit going on...and we know the result of that exchange don't we?

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Asking for support on a support group is attention-getting? :crying:

Excuse me....when did I ask for suppport? Again like I have said to others show me where I said that.

I posted my experiences and thoughts...show me different.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Excuse me....when did I ask for suppport? Again like I have said to others show me where I said that.

I posted my experiences and thoughts...show me different.
I think you are misunderstanding Helgaleena, dude.

I toook it as implict support for you POV. And though you never said "I need support in this" i think your need to blog about it then turn that into a thread was pretty darn close to at least wanting support. Not in defending you, you admitted to being in the wrong; but in listening to you as you expressed your hurt. The act is listening is sometimes the greatest support there is.

We all cool now?

course I could be totally wrong and perhaps shouldn't presume to speak for Helgaleena. :shrug:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since we are off topic anyway. Let me address your two examples. "thread anger" - if you would read, my post clearly defining 6 days, you would see that the posts left straddled that time. The first one was not even to me. It was a remark from another member that she replied to and I included her in my response but did not mention her...so label as you choose. The second post she made was to say "haha"...to my reply I made to a member...after the 6 days.
Exposed fake members...she simply said get off the mans back...because she saw the shit going on...
I wasn't using your '6 day rule', besides, I don't know when this falling-out happened. The thread was started one week ago, so I'd think that posts from three days ago (or whatever) would fall into that six day time-frame. Anyway, I was just trying to explain my point about it not being a serious falling-out. You made-up very quickly, that's all I'm saying. It seemed a little over-dramatic, considering the name of the thread. :smile:

...and we know the result of that exchange don't we?
Do we? :confused:

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wasn't using your '6 day rule', besides, I don't know when this falling-out happened. The thread was started one week ago, so I'd think that posts from three days ago (or whatever) would fall into that six day time-frame. Anyway, I was just trying to explain my point about it not being a serious falling-out. You made-up very quickly, that's all I'm saying. It seemed a little over-dramatic, considering the name of the thread. :smile:

Do we? :confused:

It's not a rule its the time line of the situation. Read my posts and not only the people replying...you might get it.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think you are misunderstanding Helgaleena, dude.

I toook it as implict support for you POV. And though you never said "I need support in this" i think your need to blog about it then turn that into a thread was pretty darn close to at least wanting support. Not in defending you, you admitted to being in the wrong; but in listening to you as you expressed your hurt. The act is listening is sometimes the greatest support there is.

We all cool now?

course I could be totally wrong and perhaps shouldn't presume to speak for Helgaleena. :shrug:

Maybe I have but when you are getting attacked from all sides it all looks the same.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not a rule its the time line of the situation. Read my posts and not only the people replying...you might get it.
What's your problem? I have read all of your responses, when I said 'rule', I meant it in a general sense. I do get it. I may have forgotten details, I admit. I've already explained myself, the timeline doesn't have anything to do with it. My point is, you were having friendly interaction after a short time, so it can't have been that serious - I've said that. I don't even know why I'm replying, this just seems to be going in circles. I was merely trying to explain the reason for my original post - I didn't want it to be viewed as an attack or anything. I won't bother.

Ah....smiley face and no ability to reply to the facts....go figure
You have an attitude problem, buddy. Lighten-up. You don't need to take everything so personally. Since when has looking for support in one form or another been so negative anyway? No need to get defensive about it.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
umm. Wise, i put you on the ignore list. consider a moment the smiley was not smiled for you.

is troux faques.
:yup:
i'm responding too.
:yup:

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
To all, I tried earlier to explain what happened and was willing to answer questions to a point but the attacks have continued. Yes I am not helping it by replying but I will not be bullied by group of people that for whatever reason feel a need to attack and can not back it up with facts.
Everyone has an opinion, not a problem, but I don't see the need to bash people. If you accuse me of something you better be able to back it up.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To all, I tried earlier to explain what happened and was willing to answer questions to a point but the attacks have continued. Yes I am not helping it by replying but I will not be bullied by group of people that for whatever reason feel a need to attack and can not back it up with facts.
Everyone has an opinion, not a problem, but I don't see the need to bash people. If you accuse me of something you better be able to back it up.
Please understand, you are not being bullied by anyone. I had no such intent and I doubt anyone else did. The simple truth is, nobody cares. If you want to write something, do it. The 'attacks' (I'd rather call it debate etc) were spawned because of your responses. Things can be misunderstood at times and when you take a defensive stance, it causes friction - as though you have something to hide. Thank you for reading my last post in this thread.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh My Fucking God! Ok so let me try to gt a handle on this one last time : the six days was a time that may or may not have happened directly before the blog or thread, well the start of the 6 days. You were blogging either during or after the six days, the post on the other threads were during but not directed at you (i read them so i get that one) and then at the tail end (when the frost was dethawing?)

Is that correct? *checks notes* fuck if I know.

As for your response to ML, really wasn't needed (it was a smilie) but i guess you are defensive as you pointed out to me when explaining your pissy post to Helgaleena. Fine you may have a right to feel how you want, but please don't jump down the throats of people who are actually siding with you. Looks pretty bad and like you are not reading what is being said. Though god job on recognising that when i pointed it out.

As for the arguement over the biggest non event of the century (the exact timeframe) ...

Who.The.Fuck.Cares.

Maybe it was shorter, maybe it wasn't as totally shut off as he thought. I dont know.Maybe he was happy with her responses and then texted and emailed and pm'd and nada, so he thought it ws still over. He overreacted.But he didnt know he was at the time. Perhaps if he should have enlightened us of the make up though:rolleyes: so we weren't rabbitin on about something that had already been resolved. I would have but that is just me, He wouldnt even have needed to sau her name then.

Ugh! this thread has sank well below the line of being salvageable.

Dont know why i try. :mad:*walks off in disgusted huff, throwing hands, and therefore thread notes, into the air*

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*pounces on Mr. Nico* there is a slippery oil pit over on the comfortable fingers thread.
care to join?