A mistake that I will carry with me.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*pounces on Mr. Nico* there is a slippery oil pit over on the comfortable fingers thread.
care to join?
LOL! silly woman! I may stop by in a bit, but need to have 4th of july grub with fam. Perhaps later though:smile:
:wink:

OP: You got lots of attention, positive and negative. Never be afraid to ask.
Always the voice of reason and balance. I like that about you. I dreamed of you once. Wrote a blog about it. Too lazy to hyperlink it, lol! but feel free to go in and read them:biggrin1: It was primarily about ms, petite but you did have a supporting part:tongue:
the oils are organic and fair trade, Hela-G.
:yup:
Oragnic, hey? Well i may have to stop by.

Perhaps the Wise and Spinkle would care to agree that this thread was one gi-fucking-normous clusterfuck of insane proportions and bury the hatchet in some all organic oils? *crosses fingers and gives puppy dog eyes*

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What's your problem? I have read all of your responses, when I said 'rule', I meant it in a general sense. I do get it. I may have forgotten details, I admit. I've already explained myself, the timeline doesn't have anything to do with it. My point is, you were having friendly interaction after a short time, so it can't have been that serious - I've said that. I don't even know why I'm replying, this just seems to be going in circles. I was merely trying to explain the reason for my original post - I didn't want it to be viewed as an attack or anything. I won't bother.

You have an attitude problem, buddy. Lighten-up. You don't need to take everything so personally. Since when has looking for support in one form or another been so negative anyway? No need to get defensive about it.

No the timeline has everything to do with it. But you don't care. Follow the sheep to slaughter little one.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh My Fucking God! Ok so let me try to gt a handle on this one last time : the six days was a time that may or may not have happened directly before the blog or thread, well the start of the 6 days. You were blogging either during or after the six days, the post on the other threads were during but not directed at you (i read them so i get that one) and then at the tail end (when the frost was dethawing?)

Is that correct? *checks notes* fuck if I know.

As for your response to ML, really wasn't needed (it was a smilie) but i guess you are defensive as you pointed out to me when explaining your pissy post to Helgaleena. Fine you may have a right to feel how you want, but please don't jump down the throats of people who are actually siding with you. Looks pretty bad and like you are not reading what is being said. Though god job on recognising that when i pointed it out.

As for the arguement over the biggest non event of the century (the exact timeframe) ...

Who.The.Fuck.Cares.

Maybe it was shorter, maybe it wasn't as totally shut off as he thought. I dont know.Maybe he was happy with her responses and then texted and emailed and pm'd and nada, so he thought it ws still over. He overreacted.But he didnt know he was at the time. Perhaps if he should have enlightened us of the make up though:rolleyes: so we weren't rabbitin on about something that had already been resolved. I would have but that is just me, He wouldnt even have needed to sau her name then.

Ugh! this thread has sank well below the line of being salvageable.

Dont know why i try. :mad:*walks off in disgusted huff, throwing hands, and therefore thread notes, into the air*

Take into account what Mickeylee has said with no basis or facts..oh wait I guess you are part of her flock...give you credit you got me.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now wait a minute. I am part of no ones flock.

I am myself. period.

my opinons are my own, and my frustration is towards he continued hostillity on both sides. the fact that she is my friend is of no bearing. I will call my friends on being stupid. all i have done was try to be the voice of reason, and try to have everyone attempt to see thongs from the others perspective.

My frustration was with MoT, ML, you, and my inabillity to verbalize my feelings and perceptions on the matter. I get the time frame but couldn't express it. that makes me pissed. I like ML and MoT. Ilike SpM69 and, believe it or not you! It was making me pissed that the four of you couldnt see what i was seeing.

was ML in the right to be a bitch? no. wasnt called for. were you in the right to be so defensive that you started to get an asshole tone? no. Was MoT being deliberately picky? No he was just trying t explain what he had saw. Is SpM69 right to be taking her beef on others outside of this thread? If she is, then no.

All four of you have some culpabillty in the fuckstorm that this thread has become. As have I however inadvertently.

If I am still nice to ML, that is my biz. As it is my biz that i am still nice to Sprinkleme and you. I won't discuss what any party tells me in a pm. I will let you all vent to me. not a prob.

I will not apologise for my friendships. I have stated repeatedly that though it distresses me to see folk I like not getting along, that is their biz! As long as they don' think I will pick between them. Not going to happen.

I was trying to diffuse the tension, by asking you to join uson the other thread, which wasn't the best thing to do.

If you want to not like me, or lambast me, or making assumptions regarding me, I will say that you will be guilty of what everyone else was regarding you. I have been nothing if not supportive of you in this thread, even though it did put me at odds with 2 people who are my friends.

If i did a poor job at expressing that, I am truly sorry. If you took the "who the fuck cares about the timeframe" would it help to know that that comment wasn't directed at you? Re read my post.

The ball is in your court dude. I do ask that ou let me know if i am on your shit list or not. If i am I will do my best to limit our interaction. While I may respond to a thread you are on that is not started by you, I won't innitiate a convo, nor will I post on threads you start, out of curtesy. I still like you but don't want to aggravate you if the feeling is not mutual.

I duped you on nothing. And quite frankly I am a bit hurt that you didn't give me the benefit of the doubt. Sprinkleme can contact me if she wishes and i offer the same to her. I hope you both do not decide to shun me, but if you do, so be it. Just let me know so I don't make any unintentional transgressions

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nico I too speak for myself. No thanks on the oil invite not my thang. Everyone needs to let shit go and be on their merry way. I don't nip at peoples heels either. The forums and threads are a big place for everyone. Be happy that we did make up.

Helgaleena, it's not wrong to ask for support on a support site. :)

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nico I too speak for myself. No thanks on the oil invite not my thang. Everyone needs to let shit go and be on their merry way. I don't nip at peoples heels either. The forums and threads are a big place for everyone. Be happy that we did make up.

Helgaleena, it's not wrong to ask for support on a support site. :)
Good to know. And i AM happy you two made up! I said as much! :frown1:

Are we cool?:redface:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mr. Nico, we ain't ever uncool. i don't expect ya to cheer me on when i am being cunty, or pick sides in any grump i get my ass into. i sure as all get out don't want you do lose friends :frown: i never intended to put ya in the middle *smooch*

also. there is no pass over of any crank from this thread, to anyone here. holding webz grudges is a sick-sad waste of time. not that i expect anyone else to feel the same.

everyone agree to be nice to Mr. Nico. cuz he's a sweetheart. same with Ms. Hela-G. cuz she's a kind woman. and neither like to see people get their ugly up.

Ms. MoT's hotness will deflect any ire directed his way.

Last edited:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mr. Nico, we ain't ever uncool. i don't expect ya to cheer me on when i am being cunty, or pick sides in any grump i get my ass into. i sure as all get out don't want you do lose friends :frown: i never intended to put ya in the middle *smooch*

also. there is no pass over of any crank from this thread, to anyone here. holding webz grudges is a sick-sad waste of time. not that i expect anyone else to feel the same.

everyone agree to be nice to Mr. Nico. cuz he's a sweetheart. same with Ms. Hela-G. cuz she's a kind woman. and neither like to see people get their ugly up.

Mr. MoT's hotness will deflect any ire directed his way.
^fixed that for you! (unless MoT had a sex change!:eek:)
And thanks Ms Lee for understanding that i wont back a person if I feel they are wrong or misunderstanding something. Not my bag. And i never did thin we were uncool. If friends cant survive a disagreement or just a non agreement, then its not a firm friendship IMHO.
Of course.
Good, cuz it would suck monkey balls if this had ended a budding friendship.

Last edited by a moderator:

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This thread has morphed into a toxic pool of radio active sludge. I take responsibility for that occurring and apologize to all. I will do my best in the future to keep this from re-occurring.

I had no intentions of Ill will or to create a atmosphere of hatred. I was attempting to defend my thoughts and position, which I should have never done.

To Mickey, ManofThunder, Nico, Helgaleena I apologize.

I will be requesting to the admin's that this thread be struck from the forum.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It wasnt bad. I liked it. I am sorry for any disruption caused by any misunderstanding. The question/lesson/statement whatever is still a good one.

Yes you guys made up in a week. But its not like when you fought you said:so in a week we're havig coffee, right?

No. I am sure it was horrid. You felt you lost a friend. She felt whatever she felt. Many of us have gone through similar. Shortest time for me? Half a day. Longest? 13 years. and at the time, if you had asked me diretly after, I would have thought the one that was half a day would have been the over a decade wait for reconcilliation. The one that did indeed last 13 years i would have sworn wouls have blown over in a week.

Point is, we should not judge a persons feelings just cuz the cuase of the distress resolved in relatively short span. That person going through it, they didn't now how long they would have to wait. If they would ever talk again. Something to keep in mind.