A mouth is just a mouth question for guys?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I disagree. When I'm with a person who I think is attractive, it's not about a "good blowjob". It has nothing to do with how the person uses his or her mouth. It's about a mutual attraction that drives the excitement and connection level. It's also not about notches on the bedpost because the activity is mutual. It's fundamentally about how people respond to each other physically and emotionally which creates a deeper more intense experience. My sense from FM's comment is that he's primarily interested in the person (or his dick) as an object of worship. Obviously by his screen name he's created a persona for himself that emphasizes objectification over connection. Why even have a person give the blow job at all when a "fleshlight" which is a inanimate object can be used for a better physical experience? There's a reason people want to have sex with each other, and it's more about the mutual need for physical and emotional satisfaction rather than trying to manipulate the sexual organs to our wills. Its like the difference between a real woman and a blow-up doll. In this case, maybe I'd use the word "blowing doll".
I'd rather be with a less attractive person who can give me a great BJ that a hot person who has no clue

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My sense from FM's comment is that he's primarily interested in the person (or his dick) as an object of worship. Obviously by his screen name he's created a persona for himself that emphasizes objectification over connection.

My screen name is simply meant to serve as an accessible description, just to give an indication of the sensation, and has nothing to do with presumed objectification or lack of connection. And just for argument's sake, how is this any different from having the word "Hung" in one's screen name or posting pictures of one's feet or six-pack abs? Nothing wrong with it at all, mind you, but not necessarily indicative of nobler intent.

I couldn’t go in to a glory hole and let the first cock that comes through the hole in to my mouth. I’m easy. I ain’t that easy. Ditto sticking my dick in a mouth.

I ain't that easy either :cool:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd rather be with a less attractive person who can give me a great BJ that a hot person who has no clue

I'd then ask the question "Is there some universal definition of a great BJ?" or is this a matter of more complexity? Being a guy, I'm very visual, and if the person giving me head is gross, then what's the point? Is this just a sensation thing? Like how it feels if I close my eyes and fantasize about someone who is sexier?

Last edited:

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd then ask the question "Is there some universal definition of a great BJ?" or is this a matter of more complexity?

Or does the BJ simply become GREAT if the person giving it has the necessary requirements for the receiver to make that connection or become attracted?

Objectivity or universal qualities become unreliable or even unnecessary when the mind decides otherwise... so I guess Sheryl Crow was right after all: "If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad" :biggrin1:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I could not agree more. The skill, the attitude, and the enthusiasm of a good cocksucker matter to me way more than looks. To elaborate on my earlier response to FM: I don't care how "hot" somebody is; if they're missing the aforementioned qualities and it's a mediocre BJ, I'd just as soon pass. I'd rather have no blowjob than a bad blowjob.

To further clarify, an emotional connection can be nice, but it's not always necessary. Sometimes a blowjob is just a blowjob. Sometimes that's even better. No muss, no fuss, and everybody's :smile:.

I'd then ask the question "Is there some universal definition of a great BJ?" or is this a matter of more complexity?
Universal? Probably not. Every receiver has different buttons they like pushed. I know what works for me, and I'm not above offering a little extra guidance when necessary. :wink:

Being a guy, I'm very visual, and if the person giving me head is gross, then what's the point?
I suppose it depends on your personal definition of "gross". I've had plenty of liasons, even a few longtime lovers, who were not particularly attractive, some even less than ordinary in that regard. That sometimes surprises people, because I'm not unattractive. People attract me on more levels than superficial looks though, and particularly if it's just a blowjob, mad oral skills can be very attractive indeed. :wink:

Is this just a sensation thing? Like how it feels if I close my eyes and fantasize about someone who is sexier?
It can be purely sensation, no fantasizing required.

Last edited:
Reactions: CuriousNJWM

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmmm? Fleshlightmouth, I think you do protest too much. I just checked out your links and I would say that you are definitely contradicting yourself. Why would you have so many videos of you sucking so many people? Are these guys your lovers or boyfriends? Pardon me, but you seem a tad bit compulsive to me. Is this part of your lifestyle or what? Below is your ad, and I quote.

Huge Cocks would choose FleshlightMouth!
Coming soon to an area near you

Skilled deepthroater for extra long and thick cocks, and HUGE shooters!
Nice guy with very talented throat, looking for XXL hung guys who love to get sucked and make new deepthroat videos with me.
Thanks for all your comments and friend requests!

Sorry but I couldn't bring myself to actually watch any of your videos. Scary stuff.

http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/fleshlightmouth/

FleshlightMouth's Videos

Last edited:

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's more about being atracted to the other person (guy/girl) I my case I would never let anyone I'm not atracted to perform such that great act on me!

And that's the same reason a "STR8" guy let another dude give him a BJ ...

Leo!

lalaboyz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, in my youth i found myself in a hotel room with a guy whom i wasnt attracted to at all. But i felt bad about backing out. He seemed to enjoy the use of my mouth. I on the other hand couldnt wait for it to be over. So i guess to him i was just a mouth, and in a way to me he was just a cock too. So i guess what i am trying to say is.... if you go out there looking just to get off. and both parties feel that way then the answer would be yes?

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i think that a mouth is pretty much a mouth. i mean, if we were to blindfold you and have a person go down on you, there'd be little to no chance of you knowing who was doing it, male or female, pretty or ugly.

it's a mental thing and trying to get over who is actually doing it.

for example, susan boyle, not the greatest looker, but i was just listening to her christmas cd the other day and does she sound good! if i had never seen her i would picture this beautiful voice with a beautiful chick. same concept.

worshipyourcock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm? Fleshlightmouth, I think you do protest too much. I just checked out your links and I would say that you are definitely contradicting yourself. Why would you have so many videos of you sucking so many people? Are these guys your lovers or boyfriends? Pardon me, but you seem a tad bit compulsive to me. Is this part of your lifestyle or what? Below is your ad, and I quote.

Huge Cocks would choose FleshlightMouth!
Coming soon to an area near you

Skilled deepthroater for extra long and thick cocks, and HUGE shooters!
Nice guy with very talented throat, looking for XXL hung guys who love to get sucked and make new deepthroat videos with me.
Thanks for all your comments and friend requests!

Sorry but I couldn't bring myself to actually watch any of your videos. Scary stuff.

http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/fleshlightmouth/

FleshlightMouth's Videos

You have asked for discussion, so why are you judging people?

FLM can speak for himself, of course, but I would suspect the reasons he has so many videos are (a) he enjoys making them (b) his partners enjoy making them, and (c) many, MANY others enjoy watching them. I include myself under (c).

Your words, modified somewhat, and turned back on you : 'Pardon me, but you seem a tad bit judgemental to me. Is this part of your lifestyle or what?'

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Definitely not making them for you.... And why does this discussion have to veer into personal attacks?

Well yes, I'm very much judging you, Fleshlightmouth. I think putting ads online or wherever trying to find guys to suck indiscriminately in different parts of the country is at least psychologically abnormal. Why would any well-adjusted person want to do such a thing as a way of life? I don't consider this a personal attack. It's rather a response to an activity that I see as emotionally destructive and de-humanizing. However I have learned one thing and that is that men like you exist which I wasn't really aware of until I posed this question. I just don't think sexually obsessive behavior is very enlightening, not to mention the health risks for both parties. :mad:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Well yes, I'm very much judging you, Fleshlightmouth. I think putting ads online or wherever trying to find guys to suck indiscriminately in different parts of the country is at least psychologically abnormal. Why would any well-adjusted person want to do such a thing as a way of life? I don't consider this a personal attack. It's rather a response to an activity that I see as emotionally destructive and de-humanizing. However I have learned one thing and that is that men like you exist which I wasn't really aware of until I posed this question. I just don't think sexually obsessive behavior is very enlightening, not to mention the health risks for both parties. :mad:

An opinion is fine, but you are judging and to me looks like a personal attack on this poster. Who are you to say its psychologically abnormal?. You asked in your original post "What do you all think?" not for judgement. Maybe you should go to Oprah.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Newreba I completely agree with you. I personally find FLM's profile and links basically gross. There is no other word to describe them to me. I realize a lot of people think his attitude and vids are erotic or exciting but for me they have a quality of impersonality to them that borders on the macabre. I realize people on this site have a right to put up any material they want but at what point does this stuff become simply bizarre? I have to admit though that your topic has certainly caused some interest here and that's a good thing. :smile:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

Calling what someone else does consentingly with other people for sexual gratification "psychologically abnormal", "emotionally destructive", "de-humanising" etc isn't a personal attack where you come from? It would be around these parts.

And where I'm from people would tell you to "ask their bleedin snatch love"- translated as "Mind your own blinking business and keep your shallow observations and narrow judgements to yourself" or something along those lines.

Personally I don't think you have any evidence, worth the name, to justify the unsavoury and rather degrading conclusions you've come to about somebody else's sex life, and I think it would be all together more enlightened (to use your own word) to presume that unless you have some kind of proof to back up your presumptions and absent any harm to you personally that what other people do for kicks is really up to them and not a matter for you to hold such trenchant opinions about.

Just sayin. :wink:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Newreba I completely agree with you. I personally find FLM's profile and links basically gross. There is no other word to describe them to me. I realize a lot of people think his attitude and vids are erotic or exciting but for me they have a quality of impersonality to them that borders on the macabre. I realize people on this site have a right to put up any material they want but at what point does this stuff become simply bizarre? I have to admit though that your topic has certainly caused some interest here and that's a good thing. :smile:

Why do you look at it then?. I hate people being singled out, this is a ADULT site with all sorts of people with different sexual tastes (pardon the pun). It never ceases to amaze me how posters can go to the trouble of clicking on something that has a title and them moan about it after and basically slag the OP or the profile off. If I see something I don't like or not interested in, then I don't click!! simples.