A mouth is just a mouth question for guys?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
It's my opinion that "a mouth is Just a mouth" is sexual objectification in whatever form it takes.

So when you put pictures of yourself pleasuring yourself and pictures of your cooch up on the internet for thousands of strangers to get off to what are you doing to yourself?

The answer is you are objectifying yourself. You are inviting people to look at you and your body as purely an object off sexual fantasy. You have made yourself a sex object.

So if we agree that "a mouth is just a mouth" is inherently an objectification of the person who owns the mouth in question, are you really going to contend that when you objectify yourself it's somehow different to when someone doesn't much care who's sucking their cock? Or is what you do inherently well-adjusted, humane etc....

If so how do you rectify that little circle into a square? Just sayin.

Last edited:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's a little naive of people here to think that certain (qualified, to be PC) gay men are not on the more edgy side of sexuality. In many ways I think this is great, in other ways, just weird to ME. Yes, this is a judgement on my part, but as humans we make judgements all the time. I wonder why some gay guys here feel the need to defend their actions as if they're the only ones who are being judged. If I don't especially like another person's sexual proclivities, I see no reason I can't just say so. Is all sexual activity sacred or sacrosanct? If gay guys say they don't want to fuck a woman because it's gross, what's from keeping her saying that they're judging her...or judging straight guys who find fucking extremely exciting? I don't see any difference in how the OP has expressed her preferences and opinions. I think this issue goes both ways.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I think it's a little naive of people here to think that certain (qualified, to be PC) gay men are not on the more edgy side of sexuality. In many ways I think this is great, in other ways, just weird to ME. Yes, this is a judgement on my part, but as humans we make judgements all the time. I wonder why some gay guys here feel the need to defend their actions as if they're the only ones who are being judged. If I don't especially like another person's sexual proclivities, I see no reason I can't just say so. Is all sexual activity sacred or sacrosanct? If gay guys say they don't want to fuck a woman because it's gross, what's from keeping her saying that they're judging her...or judging straight guys who find fucking extremely exciting? I don't see any difference in how the OP has expressed her preferences and opinions. I think this issue goes both ways.

Why the fuck are you turning this into a gay vs straight thing Jon? Because you know.... it isn't. :rolleyes:

And in any case are you suggesting that your judgements are sacrosanct and no one can criticise you for your judgements or no one can be offended by them?

Last edited:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why the fuck are you turning this into a gay vs straight thing Jon? Because you know.... it isn't. :rolleyes:

I obviously disagree with you. It's not just a gay thing generally but it is on this particular topic from my pov. In all honesty do you think that the percentage of straight guys and women who give blow jobs by the definition of "a mouth is just a mouth" is anything close to what gay guys do? I have gay male friends and I know their sexual proclivities. To deny it seems silly. Of course I do live in Los Angeles and there's more casual sex here than other places. :smile:

worshipyourcock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hilaire, Seaside, Tardis69 and others: You're feeding the trolls. I suggest we stop responding.

The OP obviously loved the reaction she got from us all after her rude attack on FLM and continues to get off on it as this thread continues. I was really annoyed to see her attack FLM for contributing to this thread, when it was the OP herself who had invited people to share their thoughts.

The OP basically said 'Hey guys, what do you think?' and then after FLM commented, she switched to 'Yuck FLM, you're disturbed and disgusting'. It was unfair and she has been told off. Unfortunately, she is an attention-seeker so she continues to make offensive remarks, rather than trying to get her thread back on its original track.

Let's not give her any more of our attention.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
While I agree to an extent with the OP in as much as this "a mouth is just a mouth" thing concerns me, much like a "hole is a hole is a hole" does, I mean we all have standards to some degree if only for our own personal safety, I can't agree completely with everything that has been said...

As a side note, the OP so reads like a gay guy putting out feelers for straight men who may be easily convinced...

This is far from being the straight v gay issue that some have tried to make it. Are you really trying to tell me you've never met a woman who'll bed anyone just for the sake of fucking? Never heard of a guy taking home any ol' girl at the end of the night because he didn't get the one he wanted?

Sure I'd have a problem knowing someone close to me was out fucking/sucking/other with absolutely anyone who'd take them, it isn't safe nor sensible but it does happen every night in clubs and pubs all around the world.

Hiding behind terms like objectification does nothing to further your agenda and only serves to lead your own actions into question. Maybe we could try wording the question a little differently...

"Hi, I keep hearing people say "a mouth is just a mouth" does this mean that when it comes to head, looks, personality and even gender matter little when you're in need of a good sucking because it's just something to keep you going until what you really want comes along?"

"Hey, I keep hearing people say "a mouth is just a mouth" I'm really worried because my man has lots of male friends and is always finding excuses to spend time with them and not me... should I be worried about the competition?"

"Hey, I keep hearing people say "a mouth is just a mouth" Just wondering if that means straight guys would be happy having a gay guy suck them off?"

Those were just three off the top of my head, none of which were judgemental to those who hold the opinion in question.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I obviously disagree with you. It's not just a gay thing generally but it is on this particular topic from my pov. In all honesty do you think that the percentage of straight guys and women who give blow jobs by the definition of "a mouth is just a mouth" is anything close to what gay guys do? I have gay male friends and I know their sexual proclivities. To deny it seems silly. Of course I do live in Los Angeles and there's more casual sex here than other places. :smile:

I haven't got a fucking clue about these bizarre percentages of yours (and your own assertions about these percentages are total bullshit, made-up-off-the-top-of-your-head speculations), tbh I don't give a tinker's who has casual oral sex with whom in what proportions and how often. It's actually completely and supremely unimportant.

Your anecdotal evidence is conclusive is it? I should accept that as a gay man I am part of a group of people whom you see as having dubious sexual practices and attitudes based on the vaguely reported entirely undiagnostic sexual activities of a few gay guys you happen to know?

Wow that's some convincing shit you just laid on me.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My point was not to AGREE or DISAGREE with FLM's lifestyle or those who like to suck guys cocks "just because". I couldnt care less what guys do in their free time, whether it's cock sucking indiscriminately or having sex with hundreds of people or getting off with fruit. My point was that FLM was being somewhat ganged up on, scrutinized and suddenly the topic switched from "is a mouth just a mouth" to "Is FLM disgusting".
I wasn't feeding the troll, in fact I don't even have a problem with Reba at all. I think she is entitled to her opinion. What bothers me is the number of people who chimed in saying "yeah thats right FLM is gross, macabre, a man whore..whatever"

I was only saying lets give the guy a fucking break. He does what he does. Reba does what she does. Jon being 20% gay would repulse some, but whatever. It doesnt affect me or my life. I was not arguing for or against anyone's lifestyle I was saying lets keep the topic neutral and not turn it into a witch hunt.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Well Maxcok, yeh, I guess you and Mr. FleshPot are similar people. It makes sense. I think I even see a resemblance in your photos. (That's a joke btw) Is that allowed? :biggrin1:
Of course jokes are allowed. Did anyone say they weren't? However, putting a grinny emoticon at the end of your insults is transparent and disingenuous. It does not disguise the fact that you continue to prove how dishonest and judgemental you are, as you continue your pattern of passive aggressive posting.

So, without knowing either of us at all, you conclude that FLM and I are "similar people", because I choose to defend him from the moral condemnation of people like yourself? That's quite an assumption. Is it really necessary for you to refer to him as "Fleshpot" because his sexual mores don't match your own? Don't you think there are plenty of people in the world who would look at your gallery and readily call you "fleshpot", "slut", "whore", "sleazebag", or worse?

No, I don't get what you're saying. It's my opinion that "a mouth is Just a mouth" is sexual objectification in whatever form it takes. It certainly was not my intention to attack certain gay men when I started this thread. I also read your assertion that "all men are pigs" . . .
Stop right there. Can you please show me where I made the "assertion" that "all men are pigs"? I said nothing of the sort. What I said was, "Contrary to your erroneous conclusions and popular stereotypes about "gay guys' sexual practices", the truth of the matter is men in general are sexual opportunists, however they identify themselves." [emphasis added] I put no negative connotation on "sexual opportunists" whatsoever.
I did not call men "pigs", that would be your judgement.

I do not take well to people putting words in my mouth. Stop it!

. . . and that straight guys like to suck cocks obsessively but just not so openly or freely as certain gay guys do who put ads online for potential suckees.
Of course I didn't say that either. Please see my comment directly above.

And please stop tacking the word "certain" onto your rampant generalizations and stereotypes. It does not disguise the fact that you're being judgemental, if not downright homophobic.

When I was referring to straight guys who are less sexist, I was talking about the guys on this thread not men in general. Same with my comments about gay guys. It pertains to those who contributed to this thread.
As several other posters have already pointed out, your generalizations about who has objected to your judgemental attitudes in this thread are just plain incorrect, and the respondents continue to prove it. Perhaps if you perceive gay men are more honest and direct with you, either here or IRL, maybe it's because they're more or less immune to your vapid and affected coquettish "charm".

BTW, could you please show us any instance where a poster, gay or otherwise, has said anything "sexist" toward you or anyone else? I see plenty of examples of you stereotyping gay and bi men, but I cannot find a single instance of anyone being "sexist". This is just another example of your dishonest spin and deflection, creating strawman arguments.

BTW I didn't respond to your post before because I had an appointment and didn't see it until later.
Actually, the point I made was that you responded to my post almost immediately, not that you delayed.
You aren't very good at reading and comprehension, are you?

You are quite the writer there. "I for one have grown tired of your passive-aggressive protestations of innocence". No straight guy I know could ever have written that sentence. Just saying. :rolleyes:
Maybe you need to find higher quality men to hang out with. Anyway, what's with the rolly eyes, and what's your point? That I'm hiding my sexual orientation? My post history is very clear, an open book in fact, but I'm not about to read it to you. Hate to burst another stupid stereotype, but I think there are plenty of excellent straight male writers in the world, the vast majority identified as straight I would guess. There are excellent straight male writers on this board as well, some who tend to be even more expressive than I. Silvertrain and Hazelgod are two that I often bow to when I read their turns of phrase.

I'm just going to reiterate what I already said to you. You can respond honestly to my post or not. I really don't care. If you do, I will ask that you not put words in my mouth, or try to spin the points off in distractive, deflective, disingenuous directions. Try to work on the reading and comprehension this time around:
Did you comprehend any of my post, which directly preceded and presumably prompted yours? What exactly is the problem if all participants are happy and getting what they want out of the exchange? How is that dehumanizing? What does this have to do specifically with "gay and bi men's sexual practices"? Why do you insist on projecting your own sense of morality and dignity on others?

In short, as I read this and your subsequent posts you continue to criticize other people's sexual practices and attitudes, albeit in a more qualified, oblique and understated manner. I for one have grown tired of your passive-aggressive protestations of innocence; your "I'm just here to learn" mantra rings increasingly hollow. I think there are ulterior motives behind your disingenuous words. I think you are here to criticize and condemn.

But hey, I'm just "expressing an opinion". :smile:

Last edited:

A mouth that knows what to do -- is a mouth that knows what to do!

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How the hell are FLM videos bordering on the macabre??? You do know the definition of macabre right?

Although I haven't seen many of his videos I doubt that they depict the above!

If I am wrong maybe you can explain why they do border on the macabre and if they don't then you should be more careful about what you are saying regarding others.

Another interesting question is how would ANY OF YOU KNOW UNLESS YOU'VE WATCHED AND LOOKED in order to pass your judgements

jeez, only a week and I already think I've stumbled into the wrong space!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are quite the writer there. "I for one have grown tired of your passive-aggressive protestations of innocence". No straight guy I know could ever have written that sentence. Just saying. :rolleyes:

You obviously aren't hanging out with the intelligent ones then - I've known plenty who could and would have. Besides, what does it matter if he's gay or straight?

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

But it is also interesting to me how many guys say they need some sort of connection. Thats good news.

Haha..I felt the same thing when I was reading that..didn't expect that actually..funny huh..

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've looked at various comments about oral sex on this site and have heard the old saying from some guys "a mouth is just a mouth" when you're receiving oral sex. Do the guys here think this is really true? What I mean is this: would you accept oral sex from just anyone? unattractive person? another guy you don't know? whoever? Or is this idea just a fantasy that people have who want to entrap a guy? I know myself being a woman, I would never allow any person who I don't like or feel attracted to anywhere near my private parts. What do you all think? :smile:
I def do not agree that a mouth is just a mouth, I have had many bjs over the years and it def makes a difference who is doing it. The lips are very important, there size and shape and their appearance, I love watching sexy full lips giving me head. The size of her mouth is very important. If she does not have a larger mouth she is not going to be able to be as good at it as a woman with a larger mouth. I am a well hung guy and a girl with a small mouth is not able to really give a large guy a good bj, she has to get the hands involved too. I have only had bjs from females so I can't comment on a male, male bj. I don't necessarily have to like the person I am with, I do want them to be attractive..I have had bjs when I was intoxicated and I was not real concerned at the time about her beauty I do remember that. But under normal circumstances I prefer she be attractive in looks and form and that I am attracted to her and vice versa.

Killa2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My screen name is simply meant to serve as an accessible description, just to give an indication of the sensation, and has nothing to do with presumed objectification or lack of connection. And just for argument's sake, how is this any different from having the word "Hung" in one's screen name or posting pictures of one's feet or six-pack abs? Nothing wrong with it at all, mind you, but not necessarily indicative of nobler intent.

I ain't that easy either :cool:

nice

VonAug

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A mouth is just a mouth... if all sex means to you is orgasm. I personally prefer people that I am attracted to and like, and that makes it better.

In experience a mouth is not a mouth for me. I've only had one "gay" experience, but it was not as hot for me as when a woman sucks me off. It had little to do with his talents orally, he was very skilled. Just mentally it wasn't for me. Sex starts in the brain.

In the purest sense a mouth is a mouth, in that they all can cause a cock to cum, but I think the true answer is too complex to be answered by one person in one era.

I kind of think this is more of just something that people say as a means of covering the fact that they may find some same sex acts acceptable, while they continue saying they are 100% straight. I guess it provides a comfortable level of deniability.

I really don't think any reasonable person would let another person perform oral on them if there were not some level of attraction or comfort with the other person regardless of preferences.