A mouth is just a mouth question for guys?

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Of course any sex is always preferable when you're into the other person physically and emotionally. But if you're really hard up and the only available person is less than ideal, it's not too difficult to enjoy the feeling and let fantasy take over. I mean I'm not turned on by my hand but it gets the job done when needed, right?

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This can be a rather deep subject… No a mouth is not just a mouth! No more so than a hand is just a hand, a lover is just a lover.

I think with oral sex especially it is all about the giver or the performer if you were. I mean as a man I have had women try to give me a head job who were obviously not comfortable with the idea and rather than go through that I just stopped them and found other exciting mutually beneficial ways of enjoying each other. I also think that there can be an inherited bad wrap with oral sex and therefore unnecessary hang-ups about it.

For instances I remember in the Philippines one of my first girl friends wouldn’t allow me to eat her out thinking it was dirty but in time I was able to convenience her that I would enjoy nothing more although she refused to kiss me afterwards until I would wash up or brush my teeth.

With oral sex I remember having a girl friend in Hawaii that seemed so eager to attempt to give me head every time we were intimate but it was down right painful, awkward and quite frankly it sucked. In time I learned that she had a previous knuckle head boy friend that had instilled in her that men wanted head and if they didn’t receive it the relationship wouldn’t last. This shit head had basically screwed her out of any real enjoyment with sex in general. In time she did get a little bit more self esteem and felt a little bit more natural and comfortable in the bedroom.

So, no a mouth is not just a mouth; no more than a Dentist would say the same. If they practitioner is not passionate about it, it doesn’t matter if they have all their teeth or not, have a dry mouth or wet one. It all comes down to their own desire to enjoy the very act of oral copulation – head.

Some of the best head that I have personally have had has been truly special. Once while driving a date home to Malibu from a night out she literally got down below the steering wheel and gave me the most intense and best head job until I finally exploded several times deep in her mouth; she didn’t spill a single drop. Finishing shortly before we got to her apartment and then promptly smiling slyly and kissing me goodnight and getting out of the car and away into the night. It made the next time we had sex fantastic.

Recently while in Palm Springs over a four day weekend break I was sitting in a hot tub at the spa I was staying at when a beautiful African American woman in her mid thirties joined me some where around ten o’clock at night. Although we made eye contact we didn’t really say anything at first to each other. Soon she started up some small talk and finally asked me is she could take her suit off. Of course I didn’t object to it and said go right ahead. She asked if wanted to take mine off too and nervously at first I complied. As we sat there she kept bobbing around the hot tub and bumping against me and yes before long she had began a ever increasing hard-on. Without saying a lot she simply grabs it in her hands looking into my eyes as saying “oh what is this”. Before I knew it she had guided me to the steps going down into the hot tub pushed me back on them high enough that my cock was standing out at attention exposed above the bubbles and then slowly and expertly gave me head. After bringing me to a great finish she just dressed and said goodnight and got up and left. I spent the rest of the weekend hoping that I would see her again but didn’t.

So see sometimes it is spontaneity not something well planned.

Like most men I love good oral sex but I also love eating pussy too. If it is just a simple orgasmic release I am seeking I would rather just jack-off.

Enjoy your quest for an answer to your question and since you are in CA I am more than willing to assist you in your survey – LOL.

D_Polly_Femus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, a mouth is a mouth but if a man has stubble then that throws everything off and sometimes even hurts.

I haven't received many blow jobs from men but the few I did, I noticed it seems easier for them to take my thick cock without giving me teeth.

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A mouth is a mouth as long as it's a woman's. We all want a hot girl but sometimes we settle for a ugly one. I was once told by a old sailor women are like bathrooms we all want to pee in the ritz Carlton hotel but we will use a dirty gas station if we have too!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If a guy only wants to fuck you because he's desperate, you should ditch him. Being devalued as 'a mouth' only is fucked up. Especially if you give good head, you should take pride in that shit and not let any 'straight' guy with more than 6" in his pants make you feel like getting him off is an honor.

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a guy only wants to fuck you because he's desperate, you should ditch him. Being devalued as 'a mouth' only is fucked up. Especially if you give good head, you should take pride in that shit and not let any 'straight' guy with more than 6" in his pants make you feel like getting him off is an honor.

That's so gaaaay

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A mouth is a mouth as long as it's a woman's. We all want a hot girl but sometimes we settle for a ugly one. I was once told by a old sailor women are like bathrooms we all want to pee in the ritz Carlton hotel but we will use a dirty gas station if we have too!

I never settle if a girl is ugly to me there's noooo way I'm doing anything eith her. I have to e attracted to the girl.

neverbiteorgag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've looked at various comments about oral sex on this site and have heard the old saying from some guys "a mouth is just a mouth" when you're receiving oral sex. Do the guys here think this is really true? What I mean is this: would you accept oral sex from just anyone? unattractive person? another guy you don't know? whoever? Or is this idea just a fantasy that people have who want to entrap a guy? I know myself being a woman, I would never allow any person who I don't like or feel attracted to anywhere near my private parts. What do you all think? :smile:
Depends what your goal is first of all a man hung above average particularly 9+ would never agree. Guarantee you most of them have ben nipped and bit, so if the find a rare deepthroater, a mouth is mouth a mouth. Second as many men fucking anything they can get their dick in, pillows,fleshlights,their hands,melons,who knows what else, if the object is to unload as long as the mouth is clean and the person is clean, how long is it going to last? An hour,half hour,15 min or even less?
Thats why there is no shortage of dicks at gloryholes needing to get drained. Finally if its gonna be a regular stop then yeah looks are important and 4 str8's if the ultimate hoal is her pussy then of course.
But for str8 men unloading in a gays mouth other than disease free and clean as well as discrete is all thats required. And of course no biting and hevhas to swallow.
One ofvthe best bj I ever had was an old bald headed man who deepthroated me with ease 8 x6 1/2 uc and Whose head I could grab and facefuck balls deep hard and regular gor 10 minutes before I unloaded.No complaints and believe you me I was riding his head like I was fucking a pussy or ass.
I didn't see anything but the top of his head and him looking up at me every now and then and hear him not choking anyjow
you all know the sounds.
i never let him pull his clothes off .What for? I just wanted to use his throatinstead of my hands.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No. I don't want a mouth that doesn't enjoy worshipping me.

If that's the case it's better to skip oral and do other things. And there are sooo many other things...:cool: