A Murder And Manhunt Become National Theater

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Brian Laundrie search: FBI confirms unidentified human remains, fugitive's backpack and notebook found

It looks like the beginning of the end. Both national and local Tampa TV stations have been reporting that partial remains of a body were discovered in the Carlton Reserve, in an area frequented by Brian Laundrie. The body was located in an area that had, until recently, been underwater. In addition, a backpack and notebook Brian Laudrie's parents positively identified as belonging to their son was discovered near the body.

A news conference was held at 4:30 pm EDT at which time an FBI agent from the Tampa field office merely confirmed the above information.

D

deleted5791141

I feel like this translates to "AGREE WITH ME YOU DAMNED HOMO HIPPIE."

And I'm surprised you've collected data and done a study on the effects of legalized prostitution. I respect both public health officials and sociologists, so whichever you are I look forward to reading the peer reviewed article when you've got time to publish.

uh…you know he got himself banned, right? He almost made it a week here (about 4 days longer than I expected he would last). :D

maybe he’ll do like so many others and reincarnate as another boomer Florida man. :rolleyes:

PostPhobos

Loved Member
Media
uh…you know he got himself banned, right? He almost made it a week here (about 4 days longer than I expected he would last). :D

maybe he’ll do like so many others and reincarnate as another boomer Florida man. :rolleyes:

Noticed it after the fact. I barely knew him and now he's gone...

ohno.png

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This case has garnered so much attention, even Canadians are enthralled....It's sad all around. Young lives taken to early only for the media to create a frenzy like a bunch of hyenas....

On a lighter note, I nearly spit my coffee this morning (laughing) reading this quote:
"Dog just looks like a tuckered-out 68-year-old who could use gobs of sunblock and a cold beer"

I couldn't agree more.