A new apartment (size theft, futa, f/m, f/f)

Lionel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello everyone!

Chapter 23 is now up for A New Apartment! I also thought I'd share a pin-up of one of the characters, Julie, from Artaszma, the new artist taking over from Raoul Duke for the upcoming comic pages.

sample_81267a5239eae1a7d550616407265559.jpg

Lionel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay, so I've got one more sketch to release from Raoul Duke of Laurie:

sample_d5678925f127e0d285c45e59a14bf21e.jpg

...for anyone who wants to see the nude version, join the Patreon! Artaszma has committed to providing animated GIFs of the characters if the target goal is reached, so please join and share wherever you think people might be interested in this story and comic.

Chapter 24 will be dropping next week!

Reactions: ktc and ilpallazo

Lionel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everyone,

I realize it's been a month, not a week, and Chapter 24 still hasn't been released. I've been swamped with the ol' day job, and it's put a pause on my progress. I've got a REALLY fun chapter coming that I've been waiting to work into the story for over a year, including a number of elements I think many people on LPSG will enjoy.

On a related note, the patreon is struggling, and with the shift in artists, there's a bit less flexibility. If we don't get the subscriber figures up, the comic might have to go on hiatus. For those who enjoy the story, please share through whatever channels available to you, as it would be wonderful to hit the GIF goal and start getting animated clips for patrons.

www.patreon.com/thenewapartment

Lionel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello everyone,

I'm working on Chapter 26 currently, and I just wanted to alert you all, there's a new page up on the g.e-hentai.org gallery from Chapter 23.

Also, if those enjoying this story want to keep seeing comic pages, the Patreon will need a bit of a boost to fund the art. It's currently not going to cover the next comic set. I'm doing this for fun, not funds, but the art involves time and effort on the part of the illustrator, and if you all want to see the companion comics continue through the end of the story, please join the patreon or share it wherever appropriate. I hope everyone enjoys the new material!

Reactions: ilpallazo

Lionel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey everyone!

I've been VERY slow getting Chapter 26 out, but in the meantime, there's some new content in the gallery, including this size theft/comparison/humiliation piece featuring the character of Aunt Priya:

Attachments

Reactions: JoelBBings and ktc

danielg

1st Like
Media
Hey everyone!

I've been VERY slow getting Chapter 26 out, but in the meantime, there's some new content in the gallery, including this size theft/comparison/humiliation piece featuring the character of Aunt Priya:

Lionel, thank you for the update! I had feared you had abandoned the story. Keep up the good work, I’m eagerly awaiting the next chapter. I’ve been following this story for years, it is my all time favorite.

Reactions: Lionel

Lionel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alright, everyone. I'm sorry for the George R.R. Martin-level delay in delivering the new chapter. It's up now, with more detail than any other chapter thus far.

Hentai Foundry

I hope you all enjoy it, and I look forward to feedback from all. This one involves some serious cock transformation/expansion as well as attribute theft/futanari content.