A new brand of drugs

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by mephistopheles, Jun 7, 2011.

1. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    Okay, so I don't know how many of you have heard of bathsalts and spice/k-2 but apparently it's becoming a huge issue.

The stuff started coming out a few years ago and aside from the bathsalts there is k-2 and spice which is actually quite different from the bathsalts. K-2 are dried leaves that are doused in synthetic canabinoids(the crystals on maryjane)

I'll admit that I tried an off brand of the K-2(fake marijuana) a few years ago, but it wasn't pleasant at all, but it seems like it's really getting out of hand.

There will always be people trying to get around drug regulations and there will always be new drugs to be talked about and banned, so what do you think of the latest ones?

I smoke good ol, organic weed on a regular basis but I don't pop pills or use anything else. As a matter of fact I hardly ever drink either. So I don't like the idea of these new drugs, it just reminds me of doing meth... Which is gross.

2. penguins

penguins New Member

Albums:

Well, there's a couple things wrong here - don't confuse synthetic cannabinoids themselves with the THC Glands that are on marijuana. They have minimal to nothing in common beyond sharing a similar psycho-pharmacology profile.

I agree the bath salts/MDPV/Mephedrone are getting out of hand, but really...these drugs have been around the internet for years and years. It's only until recently that people have been mixing inactives with the strong stimulants (cutting them) and selling them as bath salts to get around the not for human consumption law.

These drugs blow some of their illegal counterparts out of the water, though. Haha...from a purely recreational standpoint

3. bigirishman

bigirishman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Hi all. Ya we have had very bad experience with these drugs in ireland the past few years. There were finally made illegal last year in rushed legislation. They had to ban substances which mimicked the typical illegal narcotics. The situation got very out of hand with a "head shop" in almost every small town selling copious ammounts of these drugs under several different brand names. Meow Meow, Ice, Black Ice, Irish High, etc. etc. hospital admittance after these drugs soared in 2009 with sicotic episodes etc. I have had personal experience too and i would recomend against.

4. kenny233

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In the south where I live, these have been around for years but have recently been marketed much more adamantly. Head shops and even gas stations (especially in rural areas) have been carrying different varieties of bath salts. Many states down here have been scrambling to ban them.

I don't have much knowledge about any drugs, but I know the synthetic stuff can be nasty...

5. SwadeLazer

SwadeLazer New Member

I used to order pure jwh powder off the internet, (which you still can do) its the same chemical they put into spice that gets you high. The powder gets you way more high than spice or weed though.

Also people only die from bath salts because of the other chemicals mixed into the methedrone (which gets you the ecstasy/coke buzz) to make it bathsalts, or legal to sell. You would be surprised what sort of shit you can get from off the internet. There is an alternative for pretty much any drug you can think of that legal to order off the webz.

6. monstro

monstro New Member

People have been trying to get high since time out of mind. We've been smoking, snorting, eating and inhaling shit since the Neaderthal days (at least.). What we're looking for, I don't know. All I do know is just try to understand each other and be a little kinder. That's all.

7. B_JasonX87

B_JasonX87 New Member

I would love to just smoke regular weed but it's not an option for me at this time due to drug testing.

I use Happy Shawman "Ultimate" (currently) and "Brain Freeze" (previously). If you can't smoke regular weed I highly recommend it as a substitute. You do have to be careful because it doesn't take nearly as much and you can get uncomfortable if you smoke too much. I use a one hitter and smoke it once or maybe twice.

There are different JWH compounds use in different kinds of "legal" stuff, and some are way better than others.

Bathsalts are a crazy idea. Don't do it.

I would stick to weed. It's the safest thing out there (and I think the best)

8. D_Ricky Dickardo

D_Ricky Dickardo New Member

I like K2. It is cheaper and easier to get than weed. If you are careful, you can get the same buzz as weed.

Draft saved Draft deleted