A new friend of mine

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by The bicurious guy, Jan 31, 2009.

1. The bicurious guy

The bicurious guy New Member

He is 6'6 and well built, brown hair and light blue eyes. He offered me a ride home about 5 times and I accepted.
    I met him last year in college but when I look where he was sitting he'd be looking at me most of the time.
    Now here is the tricky part, I want to be good friends with him without revealing I have a little thing for him. Thing is I'm shy and I want to know a good thing to do when we hangout. I mean, new friend + little crush + shyness = Wtf am I suppose to say when I just want to be friends :/
    Sucks being bicurious and you want to keep it a secret

2. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    haha...just try not to be nervous...he obviously wants to be friends with you by giving you so many rides home. just talk to him more often and it will happen naturally.

3. The bicurious guy

Alrighty
    Thing is I get that feeling that I'll make a mistake and then freeze up ( this happens with any new person, hate it)

4. The bicurious guy

Also in a couple rides he asked if I ever gotten laid before and if I drank. Since I have gotten blown by both genders I said yea, still hiding bicurious part. I also drink but not much. Got drunk 3 times. Once with friends at a party and twice during a hurricane season

5. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    Just relax and find common ground with him. It will happen on its own.

6. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe doing something kind of physically active would work off anxiety and allow for breaks in the conversation.

Draft saved Draft deleted