a new member (again)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by daleyvidgilmour, Oct 6, 2006.

1. daleyvidgilmour

daleyvidgilmour New Member

hello there people of the LPSG, i must say im not as well endowed as the rest of you, i come in at just 7 inches, but i was intrigued the other night when watching the UK special of the worlds largest penis on jahona at 13.5, i think that is a total record!
    but myself, im not as big haha, im only 18 and doing a degree in manchester university in BSc forensic psychology and criminal justice, im only 18 and aswell i play guitar, played in a few bands as well as other things, my hero is david gilmour of pink floyd (hence my name haha!) but id just like to take the chance to say hey! and that i would like to be accepted amongst the ranks of you guys and horny girls haha
    I suppor liverpool FC play snooker and love to watch the soccer or footy as we call it across the pond! haha :D
    take it easy

Daleyvid gilmour

2. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

Great to see you! Seven inches is still big. :)

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

C'mon kid, you turned 19 in April.

4. daleyvidgilmour

daleyvidgilmour New Member

thanks buddy! your a very nice guy :D or girl whichever you maybe haha :D take it easy nah buddy im 18 i put 1987 instead of 88 haha :D

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Oh, I try to be a very nice guy all right, dvg, but I have to shake my head at guys who can't remember how old they are.

BTW - you should correct your age on your myspace page, too. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted