A New start, sort of.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've been pretty mixed up and confused since I left my fiance of 4 years about a year and a half ago. I've been with other men and women since then, but that's when it all really started.

It's a mixture of medical depression/anxiety/bipolar disorder.
(I've been diagnosed with all of these at every type of doctor I've seen)

So anyway I started some new medication a month or so ago and got rehired as a tech-shoot at my most recent place of work. (I'm actually going to be a call-tech for the Missouri branch of the Best Buy call centers this time around, so if you call 1888bestbuy for any reason and you're talking to someone named Josh, it's probably me.)

A new job, new meds and a new love of children has been helping to hold my heart higher while I trudge through the (so far) darkest part of my life and even though I don't know the people I work with that well all the interactions between me and them are precious because I realize I have been missing out on people(being largely misanthropic).

Maybe it's the meds or the sudden change of environment but I feel better, I feel like a new person.

So as I'm starting this new chapter in my life please wish me love and luck because God knows I haven't had much of that in the last few years.

Anyway, love and peace!

Marc R.

salter

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Best of luck to you in your new start. Those diagnoses could be correct, since they sometimes go together. Plus as you probably know some anti depressants cause anxiety as a side effect. Bipolar is a different kettle of fish. But, I do think attitude is important. Keep up the good work, so to speak. John