A new turn-on spot, or magic hands?

D

deleted62

The day before yesterday, I was helping out a co-worker (who happens to work in an entirely different building) as she was preparing to go on a business trip. We shared stories, told jokes only people in our profession would get, and generally had a great time, just like we have in past instances where we worked together. (As an aside, she is absolutely gorgeous, but there are reasons both obvious and not why I would never make a move on her.) When she was leaving, we hugged, and as we broke, I felt the nails of one of her hands go gently down my back as she smiled at me while walking out the door. That sensation was so wonderful that I can still feel her fingertips sliding down my spine. I have had hands run down my back before, but nothing has ever felt like that. I have no reason to believe that she meant anything more than friendship in her smile or in her touch; however, I can't get it out of my head, and for the time being at least, I don't think I want to.

What I haven't been able to answer is, has the small of my back suddenly become a new turn-on spot for me or could she have magic hands? (I don't doubt that she has magic hands on some level.) Have any of you experienced something similar, or had a previously regular spot on their body become a new turn-on spot? Where, besides the obvious, are your turn-on spots?

-Z

I'd give more than my two cents to feel those fingers again.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The day before yesterday, I was helping out a co-worker (who happens to work in an entirely different building) as she was preparing to go on a business trip. We shared stories, told jokes only people in our profession would get, and generally had a great time, just like we have in past instances where we worked together. (As an aside, she is absolutely gorgeous, but there are reasons both obvious and not why I would never make a move on her.) When she was leaving, we hugged, and as we broke, I felt the nails of one of her hands go gently down my back as she smiled at me while walking out the door. That sensation was so wonderful that I can still feel her fingertips sliding down my spine. I have had hands run down my back before, but nothing has ever felt like that. I have no reason to believe that she meant anything more than friendship in her smile or in her touch; however, I can't get it out of my head, and for the time being at least, I don't think I want to.

-Z

I'd give more than my two cents to feel those fingers again.

...And then you woke-up and realized that the magic hand was your hand! You had been masturbating.
:tongue:
...or maybe it wasn't her hands.:wink: