A new turn-on spot, or magic hands?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by wadislaw, Dec 12, 2007.

1. wadislaw

wadislaw Active Member

Albums:
    The day before yesterday, I was helping out a co-worker (who happens to work in an entirely different building) as she was preparing to go on a business trip. We shared stories, told jokes only people in our profession would get, and generally had a great time, just like we have in past instances where we worked together. (As an aside, she is absolutely gorgeous, but there are reasons both obvious and not why I would never make a move on her.) When she was leaving, we hugged, and as we broke, I felt the nails of one of her hands go gently down my back as she smiled at me while walking out the door. That sensation was so wonderful that I can still feel her fingertips sliding down my spine. I have had hands run down my back before, but nothing has ever felt like that. I have no reason to believe that she meant anything more than friendship in her smile or in her touch; however, I can't get it out of my head, and for the time being at least, I don't think I want to.

What I haven't been able to answer is, has the small of my back suddenly become a new turn-on spot for me or could she have magic hands? (I don't doubt that she has magic hands on some level.) Have any of you experienced something similar, or had a previously regular spot on their body become a new turn-on spot? Where, besides the obvious, are your turn-on spots?

-Z

I'd give more than my two cents to feel those fingers again.

2. cookiesweet83

cookiesweet83 New Member

Albums:
    Yeah I did that to a guy before, its just the slightest touch but very hot. He jumped but I know he liked it.

My sweet spot would be around my hips, stomach and lower back. You start there and you've almost hit a home run.

3. PussyWellington

Albums:
    ...And then you woke-up and realized that the magic hand was your hand! You had been masturbating.
    :tongue:
    ...or maybe it wasn't her hands.:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice