A new vein

islandfoz

1st Like
Media
Hi Guys, I am 27 and about 8x6.5. Been very thick since puberty (wich hit at 8 years old). But in the last couple years I went from about 6" long to 8" long. I just assumed this was part of natural aging, and body parts taking final shape, since my balls seem to hang lower every year too.

THe part that is freaking me out now, is that I noticed a new vien running up t he side about 3/4 the way up toward the head. Its nothing freaky, just started noticing it lately when I jerk off. I dont even think its anything anyone would notice unless they had seen my dick every day since puberty.

So what I am asking is: Did other endowed guys go through penis changes like this so late in there 20's?

VladtheImpaler: It's nothing to worry about, islandfoz. I noticed the same thing myself when I took up penis enlargement exercises a few years back (I was 33 years old). After doing the exercises for a while, along with the size gains came much more noticable veins running along the sides and top of my penis. I was warned about this as being a natural part of penis growth; since the spongy penis tissue responsible for erections needs blood to expand, it follows that an increase in spongy tissue requires an increase in veinage to supply the blood. The same thing happens to bodybuilders; the muscles they are developing begin to grow more and larger veins around themselves. I would think that in your case, your penis was simply developing to its "final" size, and in the process developed more penile veins. So don't be concerned :) !