A New Year's resolution that shouldn't be difficult to stick to

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PLAY WITH YOUR BALLS AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH!

I suspect most of us do this on a daily basis, but if we're just playing with them and not looking for the warning signs of testicular cancer, we're missing a chance to possibly save our own lives.

I'm not posting this in the "Healthy Penis" discussion forum because 1) it's not about the penis, and 2) I think this forum probably gets the most traffic and I want as many guys as possible to see this information.

I've had a co-worker die from testicular cancer, my brother is a testicular cancer survivor and I found out over the holidays that my nephew is going in on Monday to have his left testicle removed because he found a lump and has been diagnosed with testicular cancer.

It's something we all need to be aware of, but especially if you're between 16 and 40 years of age.

We all play with our balls. Our partners and wives play with our balls. Please take the time to educate yourself and your partner/wife on what to feel for , and once a month while you're down there, make sure your balls are good and healthy!

Here's some information about testicular cancer and a guide on how to perform a testicular self exam (TSE)

The Testicular Cancer Primer

The TCRC Self Examimation Page