A newly discoverd fetish of mine?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by tshlongltn, Jul 21, 2010.

1. tshlongltn

tshlongltn New Member

So I have been dating the same girl for about two years now. Recently she has been gaining some weight. She was never skinny...just curvy, now she is a little thick...but not fat by any means. She has put on about 15lbs in all.

That, however is not the subject of my post...merely a preface. Through her weight gain I have discovered that I have a fetish that I'm not very familiar with.

You see, the idea of her breast, ass and belly getting larger really turns me on. What is strange about this is I am not really attracted to the idea of her being overweight nor am I into pregnancy fetishes, but rather the fact that she grew to become a slightly larger woman :tongue:. Just thinking about her breasts getting bigger really gets me going.

I was wondering, does anybody else shares this attraction? Also, I can't tell her about my fetish because I don't want to hurt her feelings about being slightly overweight but I also don't want her to do the opposite and indulge my fetish because then she would get very overweight which isn't attractive to me :confused:.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice