A Nice Confidence Booster (A Freeballing Story)

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So, it's no secret that I do musical theater. Well, one day between rehearsal and a show, I REALLY stank. Like...I was rank because I had not showered the day before, I had rehearsal all night, then got up and had rehearsal the next morning. No change in clothes, really.

So after rehearsal, I end up asking to take a shower at a friends place. This friend just happens to be a lesbian. And I don't make it my business to try to "holler" at lesbians or anything, she never made it her business to "holler" at dudes and we've been pretty cool, talking about girls and relationships and what not.

So while I was at her house, I asked her about the shower and she consented, so I took a shower, but didn't have a change in underwear, so I ended up freeballing. Before I changed into the clothes I was to perform in, I walked around her house in sweatpants and thought nothing of it really, because it was just her (who is a lesbian), my ex-girlfriend (who has seen me), and her mother (ehhh...I just didn't care). So I went into the kitchen to talk to her mother and then I noticed she came into the kitchen and then dashed back into her room and didn't say too much of anything after that.

Well today I find out that she did that because she saw my dick swinging in my pants. She went into the back room because she was shocked. She revealed to me that she called her friends and told her that she had just seen the biggest dick she had ever seen and that it was on quiet, modest, little ol' me.

So now in rehearsal today she was making a bunch of dick jokes and dropping comments to me and flirting and I was wondering why at first. Towards the end of rehearsal she explained why and then she kept saying things like, "I think I wanna go straight." or "You trying to turn me out, ain't you?" and "If me and you did it, I wouldn't tell nobody."

I guess right now, my mind is kinda blown because I'm being hit on by a lesbian. Which is a big turn on right now...I have half a mind to give her what she wants. In our last conversation she was saying that she wouldn't mind doing something with me as long as I ate her out really good. She said she didn't know if she'd like me stick anything in her. Our last words?

Her: "You weren't even hard were you?"
Me: "Nope."
Her: "Oh my God...!"
Me: "You see, I didn't have any underwear when I took the shower so..."
Her: "UMMM...lemme get out of her! I am done! I'll talk to you later just...BYE!" -gasping and smiling hard-
Me: -just laughing-

Moral of the story? Freeball and you get more chicks? I have no idea...but either way, I think it's pretty hot that I got a lesbian willing to go straight (or at least bi) just to have a shot at me. :biggrin1:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Cool story. How big are you?
Well, I'm definitely not the 9 or 10 inches a lot of people tend to think I am...and looking at a ruler, I don't think that's a good reason to lie about it. I'm 8 inches and I guess it's pretty thick, heh. If you have a Walmart near you, go get a bottle of "Queen Helene" Cocoa Butter and you've got (at least the length of) my dick.

[EDIT]

In fact, here's a pic of comparison. I guess I'm really a bit longer than the bottle, but I curve a bit, so...

Picture_522.jpg

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I suspect that this "Lesbian" just may be very interested for the experience.

No matter what happens, maintain your dignity and do not fall for any activity that you can not accept or live with. You must be comfortable with yourself, today, tomorrow and forever.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Playainda: I could only imagine how nicely you fill those sweatpants. It's a big turn on for me when I see a guy with a decent size dick hanging loosely.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, 'freeballing' works both ways. Every time a guy either finds out or i tell them I'm not wearing panties... I can see the froth building around the mouths. Meow.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah, 'freeballing' works both ways. Every time a guy either finds out or i tell them I'm not wearing panties... I can see the froth building around the mouths. Meow.

you know I'm going to smack your ass over that sometime right