A Night At Club Houston (gay Erotica)

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's Friday night and I'm sitting at home listening to my favorite podcast, Tens or Chops, a popular podcast about the LGBTQ ballroom scene. Tonight's show was talking about bottom shaming in the gay community and things were just getting tense as two callers were going back and forth about what it means to be passable as a transgender female. All of a sudden my cell phone starts to vibrate. I flip over phone over to see that it's my best buddy since middle school, Devon. Devon and I were kindred spirits in middle school because we were both openly gay. The way we'd met back then was when Devon was being picked on by a group of guys for his femininity which he couldn't hide if he'd tried. I was gay but I was masculine so I blended in which I kind of felt guilty about. I was friends with some of the guys that were starting trouble with Devon so I felt I could at least talk to those guys and have the leave Devon alone. The plan worked. From that day on, Devon and I were joined at the hip. We went through middle school and high school together and he's like a brother to me now. I answer the phone with my normal greeting "What's up bro?" Devon is a social butterfly and he was itching to go somewhere since it was Friday night. I was content staying home but because Devon and I hadn't been able to hang for a couple of weeks, I felt it was time my friend and I caught up and hung out. I would always leave up to Devon to pick the spot we would go to. Leave up to Devon to choose Club Houston as our destination for the night.

Club Houston is Houston's premiere bathhouse for gay men that's open 24/7. Located in Houston's posh Midtown community, it boasts amenities that include a dry sauna, an outdoor heated pool, a dark maze lined with gloryholes, private cubicles, and an area with a sling that seems to always be in use. Club Houston provides condoms free of charge after you purchase your membership which is required of all entrants upon visiting for their first time. After your membership is paid for you have access to a locker where you are to leave all of your belongings including your clothes. You are given a towel in which you are to stroll the bathhouse in.

I'd never been to Club Houston but I'd always wanted to go. Devon had been quite a few times and he'd always tell me about his experiences. I figured "what the hell" let's go and lets have a good time tonight. I got dressed and waited for Devon to come scoop me up from my place. He was always willing to drive anywhere, just happy to have someone tramping along with him tonight. Of course me being the friend that I am I would never just leave my bud out like that so I would always contribute to the gas expense. Tonight's outfit was simple yet still nice considering it would be removed and left in a locker. I wore a vintage tee and some distressed jeans with a pair of Nike slides which my slides would be the only clothing item I would keep on from my personal clothing. Moments later there is a honk coming from my driveway. That's Devon here in record time to scoop me up. I head out the door double checking to make sure that I have every thing I need. I did a quick once over in the mirror and did a quick breath check to make sure my breath smelled minty and not like the sour cream chips I had been snacking on just before Devon called me.

I get to the car and open the passenger side door to greet my chauffer for the night. "Sup bro?"

We get to our destination and the parking lot was full as it should be on Friday night. Devon circled the parking lot a few times before opting to do metered parking on the street. I paid for parking and we headed into the building. After paying our fee at the front we were given our lockers and towels and were on our way to the locker-room. Devon and I disrobed and proceeded into the fun areas. Devon purchased a cubicle so I knew that he would be spending most of his time entertaining visitors in his cubicle. I was more interested in exploring the entire club. Of course I'd come back around and check on my friend from time to time. I'm not the best swimmer so I knew that I would not have an interest in the heated swimming pool. Next I visit the dry sauna and there were a few older guys chatting in the nude. When I entered they perked up hoping that I would be joining them. I spoke quickly as if I were looking for someone and backed out of the sauna. The next place that I would head to would be the highly popular dark maze with the gloryholes. I knew that I wanted to spend most of my time here in the maze so I decided to go check out the room with the sling which was upstairs. Upstairs I could see down the hall a room that was illuminated with red light and group of men lining the hallway. My curiosity was piqued so naturally I stood at the end of the line and waited to see what was going on in the red room. The handsome heavily bearded middle aged daddy before me explained what was going on up ahead. "Oh this is the line for the sling." The man who introduced himself to me as Ken saw the look of confusion on my face and explained to me that there was a hot muscle bottom with a bubble ass in the sling ready to be used. As Ken was saying this he lifted his towel and reached into his jockstrap and pulled a condom out and handed it to me. "You will need that son, I have lots of them." This wasn't really my scene but there was no way in hell I was going to leave the line without seeing what was going on in the red room up ahead.

I was in line for almost 15 minutes which is a long time for someone who could be getting his fair share of loaded cocks in the maze. I was finally at the door and third in line to get my turn at the hunk in the sling. In the sling before me I can vaguely make out in the dim light a figure nestled in the sling. There was the image of a man on his back with his legs held in the air by a pair of stirrups. For those that may not be familiar with a sling it is a contraption that hoists a person up into a position that would give others easy access to their hungry asshole. Tonight's guest was definitely popular so I needed to see who this person was.

The time had come and it was my turn to step up and do my thing. I stepped up with my condom already on and pumped a handful of lube into my palm. I stroked my cock with my lubed hand and was ready to see what all the hype was about. The guy in the sling was already opened up after having so many visitors insert their penises into his ass so it didn't require too much time to enter. As I'm sliding my rock hard cock into the hungry hole, I glance up to see who this fine bodied man with the amazing ass was. It's dim and everything is washed in red so it took me a minute to focus on the features that were in front of me. I'm pumping away and the man's eyes finally open after huffing poppers and he looks in my direction and to my horror I recognize this guy that I am fucking. It was my former high school English teacher, Mr. Pruitt, in the sling and he still looked as handsome as I'd remembered. In high school all of the girls had a crush on Mr. Pruitt who was one of the younger teachers at our school.

To give you an idea of how Mr. Pruitt looked just imagine the face of Tom Cruise and the body of Hugh Jackman. Mr. Pruitt was a stud back then and he'd maintained himself after all of these years adding muscle to his frame. For a moment I was afraid he would recognize me and was about to stop but when I realized that he was just moaning in pleasure I continued pumping away at his slippery hole. I had always imagined what Mr. Pruitt looked like under his fitted dress shirts and chinos but never would I have imagined his body to be this nice. Right before me as I looked down was the beautiful penis that I'd often had wet dreams about. Mr. Pruitt's cock was not as I would have imagined it to be. It was bigger and better. The 7 inch uncut flesh before me was as thick as an empty toilet tissue roll and he had a nice pair of low hanging hairy balls that bounced up and down with each thrust that I gave him. In the dim room you could see the sweat gleaming off of his body. Some of the sweat his own but surely some of it the sweat of other men. The horny lads behind me were getting impatient so I gave Mr. Pruitt a few more strokes and pretended to be ejaculating since it usually takes me a while to cum. Mr. Pruitt who still hadn't recognized me looked up and winked with a smile and said "thanks young man I enjoyed feeling you inside of me, hope to see you here again." That statement made me wonder if Mr. Pruitt was a regular at Club Houston. I wrapped my towel around my waist and headed back down stairs. First I was going to check on Devon at his cubicle.

I step up to Devon's cubicle as a handsome older man is departing Devon's domain. Devon peeks out and sees me standing there and a huge smile spreads across his face. I can tell Devon is dying to tell me about his sexcapades. He tells me he has enjoyed the company of two nice looking older gents, one of which I just seen leaving. The first one was a hot middle aged guy in his mid forties who told Devon he was an airline pilot visiting Houston. He'd had some time to enjoy the city so after hearing about Club Houston he'd decided he would finally check it out. Apparently this man was married with a family but was also very closeted and didn't dare to do anything like this in his own city because he was too well known. Getting away from home was the perfect opportunity for him to explore the other side of his sexuality. Devon told me how passionate the man was and said it was one of the best fucks he'd had at Club Houston as no one had ever made love to him like he was their wife. I laughed at Devon's girlish giddiness. The next visitor that I'd spotted leaving was perhaps in his fifties and he was a former petrochemical engineer. He introduced himself to Devon as Garth and told Devon that he identified as heterosexual and he was a widower. Of course I'm thinking to myself how could this man claim to be straight when he's at a gay bathhouse. I posed this question to Devon who tried to explain it to me as Garth had explained it to him. Devon goes into the explanation that Garth had given up on trying to date and had no plans on remarrying. He had 5 adult children spread across the country and he was living his life how he wanted now that he was nearing his golden years. Garth said he hadn't had much luck in the dating department and female prostitutes were out of the question. He was told by another older friend in a similar situation about Club Houston and about all of the hot young twinks that enjoyed the company of older men. He said after his first visit he knew he'd be visiting as often as time would allow. Devon said Garth was very proud of his high sex drive considering his age. Devon finished his explanation by substantiating Garth's claims by telling me that Garth really gave him a pounding and came like a runaway locomotive when he finally climaxed.

I'd heard all I needed to hear and figured I'd needed to free up Devon's time so that he could flirt with the men passing by his cubicle. I was dying to get to the maze so that I could feast on some loaded cocks. I'd made my way back to the dark maze and found me a spot with a nice clean gloryhole with a substantial sized hole that would allow me to reach in and fondle their balls and perhaps finger their hole if they wanted me to, as I deepthroated them. It wasn't even a full minute before I can hear the shuffling of feet on the other side of the gloryhole. I look into the hole to see if I can make out the individual that was approaching. That was a fail but I did see the towel drop and a beautiful cut brown cock was approaching the hole. The owner of that beautiful cock got comfortable and rested his weight against the gloryhole. I took a minute to inspect my first "meal." As it hung there I took the time to lift his penis so that I could also get a glimpse of the balls that rested beneath them. Nice and large with one hanging slightly lower than the other. The sight of this made me get an erection. I wasted no more time and I began to lift the head of my visitors penis to my lips. I kissed the tip a few times and swirled the tip of my tongue across the pee hole before allowing his cock to experience the warm wet tunnel that would be giving him pleasure the next few minutes. I slowly took in his manhood and with each miniscule insertion I could feel the blood engorging his shaft until it was fully erect. The sight of the cock had changed tremendously from how it was when it was soft. The cock that was now in my mouth was firm and had the perfect downward banana curve that was perfect for deepthroating. Fully erect, I'd say that my first visitors cock was a good 8 inches. Not too thin and not too thick. It was perfect for an insatiable cocksucker such as myself. I'd say maybe 5 minutes after I'd started making love to my visitors cock I felt his balls get tight and the uncontrollable throbs of his shaft telling me my reward was near. Sure enough my visitor moaned loudly as he deposited 7 quick streams of his warm jizz into the back of my throat. I backed away from my first "meal" and was hoping that'd be able to watch his penis deflate before my eyes but after I removed my mouth he pulled away from the hole and was off to who knows where. One down and many more to go... Hopefully.

I spent a good amount of time at the gloryhole and had a steady stream of visitors that decided to enjoy the pleasures of my mouth. Some of them were impressive and memorable and others not so much. I had made the decision that I would not turn any hard throbbing cock away even if their cock didn't appeal to me. I gave each visitor something to remember and many of them gave me their load in return. One visitor in particular approached my hole and as per usual I did my routine inspection as a way of getting aroused which would help me to give a supreme blowjob. This cock before me was familiar. I'd seen it earlier in the sling room. It was Mr. Pruitt's beautiful cock that I saw on the other side. I'd have thought he was tired from being railed by so many horny guys earlier but it appeared that Mr. Pruitt was quite the horny stud himself. He was done getting his hole stretched and his prostate battered and now he was at the gloryholes sampling the blowjobs. I'm almost positive he'd visited a few before me so I was extra determined to claim his load so that he would not visit another hole in the dark maze. A quick hello was exchanged. Mr. Pruitt said something about having had a long night and stepped up to the hole. Now I would finally have the opportunity to handle Mr. Pruitt's cock for the first time. My fantasy was now about to come true since I'd refrained from touching his cock when he was in the sling. Mr. Pruitt was in for a treat as this would be the blowjob of all blowjobs. Just like with the others visitors I made love to Mr. Pruitt's large fleshy cock as only I knew how. I kissed it. I caressed it with my tongue. I slowly took it into my mouth and held it there waiting for it to engorge. To coax it along I gently slid my tongue back and forth against the underside of Mr. Pruitt's shaft and would sometimes circle the head with my tongue with a quick flick across the tip of his pee hole. I felt the foreskin of Mr. Pruitt's uncut cock slowly retract and the bulbous head of his cock not rested in the back of my throat with a slight taste of salt from the sweat and precum that had coated his cock from his earlier activities. One of the most amazing things I could feel as my tongue explored Mr. Pruitt's thick throbbing cock was the map of abundant veins that covered his shaft. I would tease each and every one of those veins with the tip of my tongue while gifting him my throat. Mr. Pruitt was a moaner and he was very verbal which I'd already knew from when he was in the sling. His moans were louder and he was much more verbal this time around telling me to "suck that big daddy cock." Sometimes he'd say things like "wash my balls boy" and I'd do as he demanded by taking his large balls into my mouth and swirling my tongue around them a few times. Feeling the texture of his pubes being wrapped around my swirling tongue felt amazing. After washing his balls I returned my focus to his his cock by first running the tip of my tongue against the length of his shaft and up to the penis head before opening my mouth as wide as possible and taking his shaft into my throat balls deep. I worked Mr. Pruitt's rock hard cock for a couple of minutes not wanting to make him cum too fast but deciding to edge him just enough until he could take no more. I think I'd managed that well because at one point he'd told me I was working his dick so well that his knees were getting weak and he didn't know how much more he could take. Now was the time for me to give Mr. Pruitt what me and Devon used to jokingly called the "Kiss of Death" which is a hand mouth combination that makes men lose all control. I worked up from a slow rhythm gliding my mouth across Mr. Pruitt's shaft all while simultaneously stroking him with a wet right hand and twisting motion. My left hand was busy gently caressing and massaging his balls and occasionally massaging that sweet spot between his balls and his anus that most refer to as the "taint." There were even times when Mr. Pruitt got an extra special technique in which I would do a double handed circular stroke while simultaneously sucking the shaft. It takes a lot of coordination to be able to do this technique but I perfected it and can only do it when the man is quite hung for which Mr. Pruitt was at 9 inches fully erect. It wouldn't be long before Mr. Pruitt would drop the kids off at "Daddy Daycare." After 10 minutes of me working Mr. Pruitt into a frenzy, the moment had arrived when those nice low hanging pendulous balls shriveled up toward his body giving me the cue that his load was about to be released. Normally I'd keep my mouth on the shaft to catch the load but I was so turned on by Mr. Pruitt's cock being in my mouth that I wanted to get a facial so that I could walk out of Club Houston covered in Mr. Pruitt's "baby batter." I tasted the first two streams of cum that fell on my tongue so I pulled away and held my face as close to Mr. Pruitt's cock as I could and milked him with my hands for all it was worth. I allowed him to skeet a good 7 thick ropes of cum across my body. Cum was flying everywhere. I had it in my hair, on my face, and across my chest. Mr. Pruitt leaned down to thank me for a job well done and told me he was now ready to leave thanks to me helping him bust his nuts.

After my time with Mr. Pruitt, I was satisfied and felt that nobody else who would come to my gloryhole would compare so I got up from my spot and headed back to Devon's cubicle where he was waiting at the door obviously fulfilled but ready to leave. He'd gotten his money's worth in his words and so had it. The drive home would be one filled with us sharing our experiences which I was excited to divulge to him.

On the drive home Devon and I talked non stop about our experiences. I finally revealed to Devon everything that I'd experienced which included my time with Mr. Pruitt. Devon remembered our former high school English teacher well and he wasn't buying my story about Mr. Pruitt. There was really no way for me to prove it so I left it alone and let him think I was lying. Devon pulls up to my house. Before I exit his car I tell him we will start visiting Club Houston more often to his delight. I was thrilled with the idea that I might have the chance to run into Mr. Pruitt again.

sswise1977

Expert Member
Media
Houston, Texas, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's Friday night and I'm sitting at home listening to my favorite podcast, Tens or Chops, a popular podcast about the LGBTQ ballroom scene. Tonight's show was talking about bottom shaming in the gay community and things were just getting tense as two callers were going back and forth about what it means to be passable as a transgender female. All of a sudden my cell phone starts to vibrate. I flip over phone over to see that it's my best buddy since middle school, Devon. Devon and I were kindred spirits in middle school because we were both openly gay. The way we'd met back then was when Devon was being picked on by a group of guys for his femininity which he couldn't hide if he'd tried. I was gay but I was masculine so I blended in which I kind of felt guilty about. I was friends with some of the guys that were starting trouble with Devon so I felt I could at least talk to those guys and have the leave Devon alone. The plan worked. From that day on, Devon and I were joined at the hip. We went through middle school and high school together and he's like a brother to me now. I answer the phone with my normal greeting "What's up bro?" Devon is a social butterfly and he was itching to go somewhere since it was Friday night. I was content staying home but because Devon and I hadn't been able to hang for a couple of weeks, I felt it was time my friend and I caught up and hung out. I would always leave up to Devon to pick the spot we would go to. Leave up to Devon to choose Club Houston as our destination for the night.

Club Houston is Houston's premiere bathhouse for gay men that's open 24/7. Located in Houston's posh Midtown community, it boasts amenities that include a dry sauna, an outdoor heated pool, a dark maze lined with gloryholes, private cubicles, and an area with a sling that seems to always be in use. Club Houston provides condoms free of charge after you purchase your membership which is required of all entrants upon visiting for their first time. After your membership is paid for you have access to a locker where you are to leave all of your belongings including your clothes. You are given a towel in which you are to stroll the bathhouse in.

I'd never been to Club Houston but I'd always wanted to go. Devon had been quite a few times and he'd always tell me about his experiences. I figured "what the hell" let's go and lets have a good time tonight. I got dressed and waited for Devon to come scoop me up from my place. He was always willing to drive anywhere, just happy to have someone tramping along with him tonight. Of course me being the friend that I am I would never just leave my bud out like that so I would always contribute to the gas expense. Tonight's outfit was simple yet still nice considering it would be removed and left in a locker. I wore a vintage tee and some distressed jeans with a pair of Nike slides which my slides would be the only clothing item I would keep on from my personal clothing. Moments later there is a honk coming from my driveway. That's Devon here in record time to scoop me up. I head out the door double checking to make sure that I have every thing I need. I did a quick once over in the mirror and did a quick breath check to make sure my breath smelled minty and not like the sour cream chips I had been snacking on just before Devon called me.

I get to the car and open the passenger side door to greet my chauffer for the night. "Sup bro?"

We get to our destination and the parking lot was full as it should be on Friday night. Devon circled the parking lot a few times before opting to do metered parking on the street. I paid for parking and we headed into the building. After paying our fee at the front we were given our lockers and towels and were on our way to the locker-room. Devon and I disrobed and proceeded into the fun areas. Devon purchased a cubicle so I knew that he would be spending most of his time entertaining visitors in his cubicle. I was more interested in exploring the entire club. Of course I'd come back around and check on my friend from time to time. I'm not the best swimmer so I knew that I would not have an interest in the heated swimming pool. Next I visit the dry sauna and there were a few older guys chatting in the nude. When I entered they perked up hoping that I would be joining them. I spoke quickly as if I were looking for someone and backed out of the sauna. The next place that I would head to would be the highly popular dark maze with the gloryholes. I knew that I wanted to spend most of my time here in the maze so I decided to go check out the room with the sling which was upstairs. Upstairs I could see down the hall a room that was illuminated with red light and group of men lining the hallway. My curiosity was piqued so naturally I stood at the end of the line and waited to see what was going on in the red room. The handsome heavily bearded middle aged daddy before me explained what was going on up ahead. "Oh this is the line for the sling." The man who introduced himself to me as Ken saw the look of confusion on my face and explained to me that there was a hot muscle bottom with a bubble ass in the sling ready to be used. As Ken was saying this he lifted his towel and reached into his jockstrap and pulled a condom out and handed it to me. "You will need that son, I have lots of them." This wasn't really my scene but there was no way in hell I was going to leave the line without seeing what was going on in the red room up ahead.

I was in line for almost 15 minutes which is a long time for someone who could be getting his fair share of loaded cocks in the maze. I was finally at the door and third in line to get my turn at the hunk in the sling. In the sling before me I can vaguely make out in the dim light a figure nestled in the sling. There was the image of a man on his back with his legs held in the air by a pair of stirrups. For those that may not be familiar with a sling it is a contraption that hoists a person up into a position that would give others easy access to their hungry asshole. Tonight's guest was definitely popular so I needed to see who this person was.

The time had come and it was my turn to step up and do my thing. I stepped up with my condom already on and pumped a handful of lube into my palm. I stroked my cock with my lubed hand and was ready to see what all the hype was about. The guy in the sling was already opened up after having so many visitors insert their penises into his ass so it didn't require too much time to enter. As I'm sliding my rock hard cock into the hungry hole, I glance up to see who this fine bodied man with the amazing ass was. It's dim and everything is washed in red so it took me a minute to focus on the features that were in front of me. I'm pumping away and the man's eyes finally open after huffing poppers and he looks in my direction and to my horror I recognize this guy that I am fucking. It was my former high school English teacher, Mr. Pruitt, in the sling and he still looked as handsome as I'd remembered. In high school all of the girls had a crush on Mr. Pruitt who was one of the younger teachers at our school.

To give you an idea of how Mr. Pruitt looked just imagine the face of Tom Cruise and the body of Hugh Jackman. Mr. Pruitt was a stud back then and he'd maintained himself after all of these years adding muscle to his frame. For a moment I was afraid he would recognize me and was about to stop but when I realized that he was just moaning in pleasure I continued pumping away at his slippery hole. I had always imagined what Mr. Pruitt looked like under his fitted dress shirts and chinos but never would I have imagined his body to be this nice. Right before me as I looked down was the beautiful penis that I'd often had wet dreams about. Mr. Pruitt's cock was not as I would have imagined it to be. It was bigger and better. The 7 inch uncut flesh before me was as thick as an empty toilet tissue roll and he had a nice pair of low hanging hairy balls that bounced up and down with each thrust that I gave him. In the dim room you could see the sweat gleaming off of his body. Some of the sweat his own but surely some of it the sweat of other men. The horny lads behind me were getting impatient so I gave Mr. Pruitt a few more strokes and pretended to be ejaculating since it usually takes me a while to cum. Mr. Pruitt who still hadn't recognized me looked up and winked with a smile and said "thanks young man I enjoyed feeling you inside of me, hope to see you here again." That statement made me wonder if Mr. Pruitt was a regular at Club Houston. I wrapped my towel around my waist and headed back down stairs. First I was going to check on Devon at his cubicle.

I step up to Devon's cubicle as a handsome older man is departing Devon's domain. Devon peeks out and sees me standing there and a huge smile spreads across his face. I can tell Devon is dying to tell me about his sexcapades. He tells me he has enjoyed the company of two nice looking older gents, one of which I just seen leaving. The first one was a hot middle aged guy in his mid forties who told Devon he was an airline pilot visiting Houston. He'd had some time to enjoy the city so after hearing about Club Houston he'd decided he would finally check it out. Apparently this man was married with a family but was also very closeted and didn't dare to do anything like this in his own city because he was too well known. Getting away from home was the perfect opportunity for him to explore the other side of his sexuality. Devon told me how passionate the man was and said it was one of the best fucks he'd had at Club Houston as no one had ever made love to him like he was their wife. I laughed at Devon's girlish giddiness. The next visitor that I'd spotted leaving was perhaps in his fifties and he was a former petrochemical engineer. He introduced himself to Devon as Garth and told Devon that he identified as heterosexual and he was a widower. Of course I'm thinking to myself how could this man claim to be straight when he's at a gay bathhouse. I posed this question to Devon who tried to explain it to me as Garth had explained it to him. Devon goes into the explanation that Garth had given up on trying to date and had no plans on remarrying. He had 5 adult children spread across the country and he was living his life how he wanted now that he was nearing his golden years. Garth said he hadn't had much luck in the dating department and female prostitutes were out of the question. He was told by another older friend in a similar situation about Club Houston and about all of the hot young twinks that enjoyed the company of older men. He said after his first visit he knew he'd be visiting as often as time would allow. Devon said Garth was very proud of his high sex drive considering his age. Devon finished his explanation by substantiating Garth's claims by telling me that Garth really gave him a pounding and came like a runaway locomotive when he finally climaxed.

I'd heard all I needed to hear and figured I'd needed to free up Devon's time so that he could flirt with the men passing by his cubicle. I was dying to get to the maze so that I could feast on some loaded cocks. I'd made my way back to the dark maze and found me a spot with a nice clean gloryhole with a substantial sized hole that would allow me to reach in and fondle their balls and perhaps finger their hole if they wanted me to, as I deepthroated them. It wasn't even a full minute before I can hear the shuffling of feet on the other side of the gloryhole. I look into the hole to see if I can make out the individual that was approaching. That was a fail but I did see the towel drop and a beautiful cut brown cock was approaching the hole. The owner of that beautiful cock got comfortable and rested his weight against the gloryhole. I took a minute to inspect my first "meal." As it hung there I took the time to lift his penis so that I could also get a glimpse of the balls that rested beneath them. Nice and large with one hanging slightly lower than the other. The sight of this made me get an erection. I wasted no more time and I began to lift the head of my visitors penis to my lips. I kissed the tip a few times and swirled the tip of my tongue across the pee hole before allowing his cock to experience the warm wet tunnel that would be giving him pleasure the next few minutes. I slowly took in his manhood and with each miniscule insertion I could feel the blood engorging his shaft until it was fully erect. The sight of the cock had changed tremendously from how it was when it was soft. The cock that was now in my mouth was firm and had the perfect downward banana curve that was perfect for deepthroating. Fully erect, I'd say that my first visitors cock was a good 8 inches. Not too thin and not too thick. It was perfect for an insatiable cocksucker such as myself. I'd say maybe 5 minutes after I'd started making love to my visitors cock I felt his balls get tight and the uncontrollable throbs of his shaft telling me my reward was near. Sure enough my visitor moaned loudly as he deposited 7 quick streams of his warm jizz into the back of my throat. I backed away from my first "meal" and was hoping that'd be able to watch his penis deflate before my eyes but after I removed my mouth he pulled away from the hole and was off to who knows where. One down and many more to go... Hopefully.

I spent a good amount of time at the gloryhole and had a steady stream of visitors that decided to enjoy the pleasures of my mouth. Some of them were impressive and memorable and others not so much. I had made the decision that I would not turn any hard throbbing cock away even if their cock didn't appeal to me. I gave each visitor something to remember and many of them gave me their load in return. One visitor in particular approached my hole and as per usual I did my routine inspection as a way of getting aroused which would help me to give a supreme blowjob. This cock before me was familiar. I'd seen it earlier in the sling room. It was Mr. Pruitt's beautiful cock that I saw on the other side. I'd have thought he was tired from being railed by so many horny guys earlier but it appeared that Mr. Pruitt was quite the horny stud himself. He was done getting his hole stretched and his prostate battered and now he was at the gloryholes sampling the blowjobs. I'm almost positive he'd visited a few before me so I was extra determined to claim his load so that he would not visit another hole in the dark maze. A quick hello was exchanged. Mr. Pruitt said something about having had a long night and stepped up to the hole. Now I would finally have the opportunity to handle Mr. Pruitt's cock for the first time. My fantasy was now about to come true since I'd refrained from touching his cock when he was in the sling. Mr. Pruitt was in for a treat as this would be the blowjob of all blowjobs. Just like with the others visitors I made love to Mr. Pruitt's large fleshy cock as only I knew how. I kissed it. I caressed it with my tongue. I slowly took it into my mouth and held it there waiting for it to engorge. To coax it along I gently slid my tongue back and forth against the underside of Mr. Pruitt's shaft and would sometimes circle the head with my tongue with a quick flick across the tip of his pee hole. I felt the foreskin of Mr. Pruitt's uncut cock slowly retract and the bulbous head of his cock not rested in the back of my throat with a slight taste of salt from the sweat and precum that had coated his cock from his earlier activities. One of the most amazing things I could feel as my tongue explored Mr. Pruitt's thick throbbing cock was the map of abundant veins that covered his shaft. I would tease each and every one of those veins with the tip of my tongue while gifting him my throat. Mr. Pruitt was a moaner and he was very verbal which I'd already knew from when he was in the sling. His moans were louder and he was much more verbal this time around telling me to "suck that big daddy cock." Sometimes he'd say things like "wash my balls boy" and I'd do as he demanded by taking his large balls into my mouth and swirling my tongue around them a few times. Feeling the texture of his pubes being wrapped around my swirling tongue felt amazing. After washing his balls I returned my focus to his his cock by first running the tip of my tongue against the length of his shaft and up to the penis head before opening my mouth as wide as possible and taking his shaft into my throat balls deep. I worked Mr. Pruitt's rock hard cock for a couple of minutes not wanting to make him cum too fast but deciding to edge him just enough until he could take no more. I think I'd managed that well because at one point he'd told me I was working his dick so well that his knees were getting weak and he didn't know how much more he could take. Now was the time for me to give Mr. Pruitt what me and Devon used to jokingly called the "Kiss of Death" which is a hand mouth combination that makes men lose all control. I worked up from a slow rhythm gliding my mouth across Mr. Pruitt's shaft all while simultaneously stroking him with a wet right hand and twisting motion. My left hand was busy gently caressing and massaging his balls and occasionally massaging that sweet spot between his balls and his anus that most refer to as the "taint." There were even times when Mr. Pruitt got an extra special technique in which I would do a double handed circular stroke while simultaneously sucking the shaft. It takes a lot of coordination to be able to do this technique but I perfected it and can only do it when the man is quite hung for which Mr. Pruitt was at 9 inches fully erect. It wouldn't be long before Mr. Pruitt would drop the kids off at "Daddy Daycare." After 10 minutes of me working Mr. Pruitt into a frenzy, the moment had arrived when those nice low hanging pendulous balls shriveled up toward his body giving me the cue that his load was about to be released. Normally I'd keep my mouth on the shaft to catch the load but I was so turned on by Mr. Pruitt's cock being in my mouth that I wanted to get a facial so that I could walk out of Club Houston covered in Mr. Pruitt's "baby batter." I tasted the first two streams of cum that fell on my tongue so I pulled away and held my face as close to Mr. Pruitt's cock as I could and milked him with my hands for all it was worth. I allowed him to skeet a good 7 thick ropes of cum across my body. Cum was flying everywhere. I had it in my hair, on my face, and across my chest. Mr. Pruitt leaned down to thank me for a job well done and told me he was now ready to leave thanks to me helping him bust his nuts.

After my time with Mr. Pruitt, I was satisfied and felt that nobody else who would come to my gloryhole would compare so I got up from my spot and headed back to Devon's cubicle where he was waiting at the door obviously fulfilled but ready to leave. He'd gotten his money's worth in his words and so had it. The drive home would be one filled with us sharing our experiences which I was excited to divulge to him.

On the drive home Devon and I talked non stop about our experiences. I finally revealed to Devon everything that I'd experienced which included my time with Mr. Pruitt. Devon remembered our former high school English teacher well and he wasn't buying my story about Mr. Pruitt. There was really no way for me to prove it so I left it alone and let him think I was lying. Devon pulls up to my house. Before I exit his car I tell him we will start visiting Club Houston more often to his delight. I was thrilled with the idea that I might have the chance to run into Mr. Pruitt again.
Ive bee dying to go check it out but have none to go with ,a buddy. Glad you have one man. That is awesome!

Tex8er

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Never been but now I HAVE TO GO!
In San Antonio, anyone wanna meet up and showoff / compare in public? 791CD11E-0ACC-443D-876E-3D18049A5521.jpeg

JCBreil

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I attended a senior high school in Houston. There were a couple of teachers who I reasoned were gay. One of them taught drama; the other one, English.