A night they will never forget (mf, toys)

Wet Mermaid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
NOTE: This is my first time writing so please let me know what you think.

"Hmmm, about me: My name is Alice. I am 21. I have DD's and I love dancing at clubs. Hit me up if you want to chat." Alice spoke as she filled out a dating profile. She hit update and left the computer for a while to go cook dinner. Simple chicken and veggies because she wanted to stay her sexy 120lbs. After she ate she went and took a shower. When she got out she had gotten 30 messages already. "Wow I knew I was hot but damn." The attention kind of turned her on. She didn't get much attention from her boyfriend which is why she signed up for the dating site in the first place. She wasn't planning on going through with anything but she missed the attention. Alice decided to shut her computer down and go please herself before she went to bed. She pulled out her vibrating dildo and laid down on her bed. She was completely naked playing with her breast and pinching her nipples while softly moaning. She reached a hand between her legs and played with her clit, moaning more. She was already wet. She turned her dildo on and pressed it against her clit teasing herself a little before sliding it inside of her as deep as it could go. She moaned louder and arched her back. "Fuck i wish my boyfriend were here." She thought as she fucked herself harder. Moaning louder she kept fucking herself until she was about to cum. She stopped and pulled her dildo out of her putting it up to her lips and licking it. She got out of bed and washed it off then put it away. She loved the act of teasing herself but not cumming. It made her cum faster and more often when her boyfriend would fuck her. She laid back in bed and opened her text messages to Tyler. "I am going to bed. See you in the morning. I love you." She hit send and went to bed fully naked hoping her boyfriend would like the view when he got off work.

The next morning Alice woke up alone. She looked at her phone and saw she had a missed text. "Went to Chad's for the night. He got a new motorcycle and we are going riding in the morning. Love you. Goodnight." Alice sighed and got out of bed. She put her silk robe on and went to the kitchen to make coffee. After it started brewing she went to her computer and turned it on. She went straight to the dating site. "Wow 50 more messages from last night." She walked away and grabbed her coffee. She sat back down at the computer and started scrolling through the messages. Most of them were asking for a picture of her boobs or spam. One message caught her eye as she scrolled. She clicked on his profile. It read "Name:Steven, Age:23, Interests: Dancing, Gym, and Gaming." His message was a simple "hey" so Alice responded "hey there sexy." From Steven's pictures he was buff, he had brown hair, and green eyes. You could tell he cared about how he looked. Alice wondered what he had in his pants and those thoughts turned her on. As soon as that thought crossed her mind the front door opened and she closed her computer and ran to the living room. "Hi baby! I missed you." Alice hadn't seen her boyfriend in 3 days even though they live together. "I missed you too, but I am tired. I am going to lay down." He went into the bedroom. Alice watched in disappointment and after he shut the door she started to clean the house. About an hour passed and Alice still is thinking about Steven's cock. She wandered into the bedroom completely wet and knelt near her sleeping boyfriend. She pulled his pants down and his 10 inch erection sprung out. Alice licked the tip of his erection and slowly fit almost his whole cock in her mouth. She continued to blow him and after about two minutes he woke up. He looked down at her and she pulled off her robe. She positioned herself above his cock and lowered herself onto it. She moans as he thrusted as hard as he could into her. "You are so wet babe." He moaned. She started riding him as he moaned then he pushed her off of him and threw her on the bed. Alice squealed in excitement. She opened her legs as wide as she could and Tyler looked at her perfect pussy. He stuck his head between her legs and began to eat her out. Alice grabbed his hair and pushed his face deeper into her pussy. Alice started to cum and her juices started to flow into Tyler's mouth. As she was about to cum again Tyler got up and slammed his cock deep inside her. Her moan turned into a scream of pleasure. He fucked her as hard as he could. He felt his cock twitch inside her. He fucked her faster and came inside her. "Fuck I missed your cock." Alice said as she got up. She left to take a shower and Tyler fell back asleep.

Wet Mermaid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After Alice got out of the shower she wrapped a towel around her wet, naked body and headed to her computer. "Steven replied and he's on!" She said to herself excitedly.

Steven: hey

Alice: hey there sexy

Steven: You are really sexy. Any chance we could meet up sometime?

Alice: Sure but just know i have a boyfriend so nothing is going to happen.

Steven: If you have a boyfriend why are you on here? Don't worry he is no competition.

Alice: I am on here because he doesn't give me the attention I need.

Steven: Well then baby girl come out with me. We will hit a couple bars and i will drop you off at home like a gentleman.

Alice: Sounds good. When do you want to meet up?

Steven: How about tomorrow night at 8? We will meet at Club Diamond and go from there.

Alice: Wow Club Diamond is really exclusive. You can't get in unless you called and reserved a day months ahead. I don't think we can get in

Steven: Oh baby girl don't worry about that. I've got connections.

Alice: Alright then. Whatever you say big man. See you there.

Alice closed her computer and let out a big sigh. She went in the bedroom, dropped her towel, and laid next to Tyler. She fell asleep for a couple hours. When she woke, Tyler was gone so she turned on her side and hugged his pillow. "Damn you." She said as tears started forming in her eyes. "Why don't you notice me?" She was crying hard at this point. After about 10 minutes of crying she got up and put panties on then went out to the living room and sat on the couch looking through her phone.

Tyler had texted her. He was going to the mountains with Chad. "Of course he is. Oh well, at least I won’t have to tell him where I am going tomorrow night." With that thought Alice made herself a salad for dinner and flipped on the T.V. After a couple hours she went to bed alone again.

The next morning Alice got up excited. She was going to hang out with Steven tonight. She went to the kitchen and made a smoothie for breakfast. She went to computer and turned it on. Sipping her smoothie she logged onto the dating site. At this point she had over five hundred messages but at this point only one mattered to her. She opened the new message from Steven. "I can't wait to see you tonight. Wear something sexy." She said then squealed after. She shut her computer and went to her closet. Alice loved dancing so she had a whole section of cloths for clubs and nights out on the town. She picked out her sexiest black dress. It was short and showed off her flat, toned stomach. It was slightly sparkly but not too flashy. She pulled out her six inch heels. She laid them out on the bed then looked over at her night stand. There sat a picture of her and Tyler kissing. She got sad for a second then something happened that hasn't happened yet. She got angry. She picked up the picture and turned it face down on the night stand. After that she put on short exercise shorts and a sports bra. She grabbed a water and went running. When she got back home she had run five miles and was all sweaty. She pulled off her sports bra and out sprung her DD boobs. She slid off her shorts and looked in the mirror. Her skin glistened from the sweat. She turned the shower on and hopped in. Alice liked her showers cold so her nipples perked up as she washed her body. She rinsed off and turned the water off. She got out of the shower and put on the sexy black dress. She decided to not wear panties. She liked the thrill of someone possibly seeing her pussy. It turned her on. She did her hair and make up and slid on her heels. It was about 7:30 and it took 45 minutes to get to Club Diamond. She messaged Steven and told him she was going to be a little late. She called for a taxi and about 5 minutes later the taxi showed up. "Where to Miss?" Asked the cab driver. "Club Diamond please." Alice said with a friendly smile. Her and the taxi driver had a little small talk on the way there but not much. They arrived at the club and Alice tipped him generously. "I thought you forgot about me already." She heard a voice coming from behind her. Alice turned around to see Steven looking sexy as ever. He had on a dark blue almost black collared shirt that was so tight you could see the outline of his abs, black jeans, and nice shoes. "How could I forget someone as sexy as you?" Alice asked with a smirk on her face wondering again what he was hiding in his pants. Steven leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Come on love. Let’s go in." Steven said as he put his arm around her lower back slightly pushing her to the front door. "Hello Mr. Diamond." The bouncer at the door said with a smile. "Hello Joe." Steven said.

"Wait you're Steven Diamond? You own this club?" Alice said in shock. "Yes I do, so all your drinks are free. We also have a private room in the back." Alice got turned on even more knowing she was with the owner of one of the hottest clubs and he found her sexy. After they got their drinks they went to the dance floor and Alice started dancing to the techno beat. Steven danced behind her and suddenly pulled her into him. Alice giggled and started grinding on him. She felt his cock start to grow and gave a devilish smile. She was ready to tease him all night long. After about thirty minutes of this Alice wanted another drink so she turned around and grabbed his semi-hard cock to tease him for a second, winked at him, and walked back to the bar. She did a shot of whiskey and grabbed another Bloody Mary then danced her way back in front of Steve. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her DD tit as she rubbed her ass against his growing cock. She was getting more turned on as the night went on. Steven was kissing and biting down her neck and shoulder. She was so turned on at this point she wanted to show Steven how much she actually wanted him. She grabbed his hand and lowered it to her wet pussy. Steven grabbed her hand a pulled her to their private room.

“You were hoping to get lucky weren't you?” He said with a slight smile on his face while rubbing his cock through his jeans. “No. I like the thought of someone seeing my pussy when i bend over.” She said as she walked over to the large couch. “Well your pussy seems to want me.” “Your cock has been begging for me all night.” “Well then let's stop talking.” Steven said as he unbuttoned his pants. Out sprung his 11½ inch cock and Alice’s eyes grew big. She fell to her knees in front of him and licked the tip playfully. “Wow rich and a huge cock. You have it all.” She slowly wrapped her mouth around the first inch of his cock making sure to tease the head by swirling her tongue around it the whole time. Steven grounded softly and pulled on Alice’s hair pushing his dick further in her mouth. “Fuck your mouth feels good.” Alice continued to inch her way down his dick until she fit all of his cock in her mouth. She pulled her head away and leaned back on the couch with her legs spread wide open showing him her glistening pussy. “Fuck me with that monster cock of yours.” Alice said as she rubbed her clit making herself squirm. Steven comes over and slides the tip of his cock inside her. She moans as he slowly pushes as much of it in as he can. He starts fucking her harder and harder until Alice is practically screaming out of pleasure. “I told you your boyfriend has nothing on me.” “Shut the fuck up and fuck me.” Steven reached down and wrapped his hands around her throat choking her softly. He continued to ram her with his monster cock for half an hour making Alice cum twice. As Steven was about to cum he pulled out and Alice got on her knees looking up at him. A stream of hot thick cum went all over her face and she licked up all she could and giggled. “Here’s my phone number. Let’s do this again sometime.” Alice said as she wrote her number on a napkin and then waked out and called a cab. Steven sat on the couch with his cock out smiling and panting. When Alice got home she took a shower because her pussy was still soaking wet and she wasn’t sure when Tyler would be home. After her shower she laid in the bed naked and fell asleep.