a noob PE qestion plz help if you can

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Sex Pistol, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Sex Pistol

Sex Pistol New Member

Sep 4, 2006
    Hiiiiiya all, I am new to this forum and PE, and if I may, I have some noob questions I would like to ask for anybody that can spare a moment of there time

Well lets get started then yaaaaaaaaaaay !!!!! ( might learn something )

1.) I read in another thread that with out up keep you can lose gain, but is it possible to lose natural size as well ????, meaning could I make sid, hummmm I mean my penis smaller than the size I started with before PE e.g. Jelqing,

Ok that sounded noobish, so lets move on I suppose….

2.) OK, I have the jelqing and power stretching down to a art but I’m missing something
    I start with some power stretches right ? then I gain a bit of an erection and start jelqing ok ? Do I have to gain a full erection at the end to stretch it out or can I just start my warm down ??? plz let me know if this is right or wrong, I would after doing jelqing at a 80% erection, I go for a 100% and then I would masturbate let it swell up a bit then hold back cumming and then I would so some light jelq’s and do that about 4 or 5 times then I would just let go and cum

If any of that is wrong, could advice me what im doing wrong in the way I am PEing

I would like to thank you in advance for your time !!!!!

- Sex Pistol

yes, i spelled question wrong in the thread title, my bad, now i look really noobish yaaaaaaaaaay ( I was uncool before being uncool was cool )
Draft saved Draft deleted