a noob PE qestion plz help if you can

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Sex Pistol, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Sex Pistol

Sex Pistol New Member

Hiiiiiya all, I am new to this forum and PE, and if I may, I have some noob questions I would like to ask for anybody that can spare a moment of there time

Well lets get started then yaaaaaaaaaaay !!!!! ( might learn something )

1.) I read in another thread that with out up keep you can lose gain, but is it possible to lose natural size as well ????, meaning could I make sid, hummmm I mean my penis smaller than the size I started with before PE e.g. Jelqing,

Ok that sounded noobish, so lets move on I suppose….

2.) OK, I have the jelqing and power stretching down to a art but I’m missing something
    I start with some power stretches right ? then I gain a bit of an erection and start jelqing ok ? Do I have to gain a full erection at the end to stretch it out or can I just start my warm down ??? plz let me know if this is right or wrong, I would after doing jelqing at a 80% erection, I go for a 100% and then I would masturbate let it swell up a bit then hold back cumming and then I would so some light jelq’s and do that about 4 or 5 times then I would just let go and cum

If any of that is wrong, could advice me what im doing wrong in the way I am PEing

I would like to thank you in advance for your time !!!!!

- Sex Pistol

yes, i spelled question wrong in the thread title, my bad, now i look really noobish yaaaaaaaaaay ( I was uncool before being uncool was cool )

Draft saved Draft deleted