A noticable nudist

FredW

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe we have met or you have seen me? I am a life long nudist that has visited most of the nudist resorts in the Southeast US and a couple of the clothing optional beaches, namely Haulover and Blacks Beach. I've been told that I created quite a stir due on the sight of my large penis- I hang flacid at about 10 inches and am around 13 when fully erect (which I never am at a nudist resort).

I am curious that if you think that you have ever met me, what are your candid comments about me and my cock? My first name is Fred. I am in my early 60's, somewhat chubby, white hair, nice looking and hung with a thick dick. I hang out at Paradise lakes, Paradise Valley, Caliente, Cypress Cove and Haulover mostly. To date, I have yet to meet anyone else at these places that has close to my size.

On every visit someone always sheepishly asks about my cock. Interestily, the men usually want to know how long it is while the women almost always want to touch or hold it. I usually act offended with the men as I am straight but occasionally let the women have their wishes, depending on their looks.

If you think that we have met or you know me, I would like to hear what you think.

FredW

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would but I don't want my photo all over the internet plus I don't have a foggy idea how to attach a photo.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
welcome if i saw you at haulover[thats where i go sometimes, i live in wpb] i would say to my self there is a man with a big cock, good for him. i have a friend who has 12" and he is so selfconscious about it, that knowing how he feels about it i wouldn't say anything to you about it. my Mom instilled some manners in me. it would be the same if you came up to me and ask about my 5" cock.:biggrin1:

giant11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
welcome and enjoy i am also a nudist i do not believe we have met but maybe someday again welcome and i hope you enjoy your time hear