A nude world

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by CumDumpster25, Aug 10, 2010.

1. CumDumpster25

CumDumpster25 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    What do you think the world would be like if clothes were and option or were not permited at all? I mean besides weather issues. Do you think the size of a man's penis would effect his status in jobs, education and other places if such things were easily known? Do you think it would be harder or worse for woman? Would life really be that much diffrent?

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

It's an interesting question but I can only offer my observations based on my experiences at nude resorts with people who are there by choice.
    I find that many pretenses are dispensed with however I do find some people still dress to impress (so to speak) with expensive jewelry and watches in an effort to classify themselves.
    I enjoy my time at nudist resorts as I find most to be open and more free of convention than in textile resorts, but the simple matter is that penis size, body shape and appearance are still highly scrutinized.
    I spend most of my time naked and life is really no different for me than when I am clothed other than the fact that I am more comfortable. But my experience is (especially when my neighbors just drop by unannounced) that most people are uncomfortable with being nude and nudity.

3. pleasureboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think there would be a lot more surgical penis enlargement options.

4. CumDumpster25

CumDumpster25 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I find it a very interesting thought. Because there are so many people out there who really do believe that penis size makes you a better or worse person. And I feel bad that some woman (and men) think their self worth is so fixated on their body. I think there would be alot of mental issues, maybe.

5. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

does anyone know why man started wearing clothes? was it Adam and Eve?

6. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Our local nude beach is Black's Beach, 8 miles away. I feel comfortable being nude there. I wouldn't have a problem with clothing optional anywhere, yet it's usually too cool here to do it very often in daily life.

7. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

A lot of jobs are in clothing retailers, make up and cosmetics and fashion more generally. So there would be a lot of job losses.

8. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    Probably to keep warm when they walked out of Africa to populate the World.

I presume you're joking about Adam & Eve? :frown1:

9. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Yeh, I've been to Black's a bunch of times too since I live in LA. I also love the beach and ocean generally. I like Black's because there's a lot of diversity there...from families with little kids to older people and everyone in between. You can tell that it's a real intense form of liberation for many people.

10. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would never leave the house - I'd be too embarrassed by my own body and too excited by everyone else's!

Then again, if I never left the house, all I'd be able to do is watch Dr Phil, Oprah and The View. :eek:

11. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

I would love to live in a nude world, I am naked much of the warmer months.

A nudist lady friend of mine told me that they once had the company board meeting at the local nudist beach. She said it was the most relaxed and productive meeting they had ever had and that everyone lost the facades behind which they hid in the office environment.

12. pleasureboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think it'd be ideal to live in a nude world or at least a more body-loving world because so much of our clothing these days are still hold overs from either no longer needed physical protection or victorian prudishness that is designed to keep men from ever appearing male or sexual.

I do think that in a naked world you'd very quickly see male versions of things like breast implants and penis and ball enlargements and such. Not because people necessarily need them, but simply because once the male body becomes more openly sexualized, it would just be a natural progression just like how fake boobs hit about the time that clothing for women changed to show off the body more.

In the long run, I think though that our comfort with bodies would change dramatically with us abandoning this idea that only hairless, fat-free, muscular bodies should be seen naked with all body types sort of finding their admirers and all as part of the natural 'clothing' of the world.

13. wild_boy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Interesting question. My best guess, based on common sense, is that people will simply ignore the genitals of other people same way we ignore exposed hands these days - except extreme cases of course. :rolleyes:

14. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    Depends. I don't think I could ignore exposed hands ON genitals. :biggrin1:

15. wild_boy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LOL!! That's a good one. :D

Well, another thing is that sex will probably be much more easy to get - maybe people will have sex casually in public places. With nothing to hide much of the mystery will disppear as well, causing sex to become something different than what it is today.

16. lakecreeker

lakecreeker Member

Albums:
    The size of a man's penis is not going to change your status in your job, weather you are clothed or not. Your status at your job is going to be on how your handle tough situations, deal with people, and the brains you have, along with your common sense.

17. pleasureboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well we say that, and logically it would seem so, but study after study shows that women with big fake tits and guys with big muscles and a full head of hair, get paid more, promoted faster, and hired easier than their counterparts without those attributes even when skills and work ethic are the same.

Sometimes humanity isn't logical I suppose.

18. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think if you look at the way people interact at nudist venues, I dont think dick size would affect status in a clotheless society. There would still be those whom were impressed and remaked. Yet in society where no clothes was the norm, then there would be far less mystery and awe surrounding dick size.

19. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

I don't know, I like the titillation of everything not being immediately revealed.

20. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

If I recall correctly, they wore only fig leaves, just to cover their genitals.

Draft saved Draft deleted