A.P.S.G

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ya know, I've been reading some of the threads on here about sizes, shapes, etc, etc about everyone's "Lil' Buddies".

Seems like this site should change it's name to A.P.S.G. = All Penises Support Group

When I first joined this site, I thought "man, if they ever find out that you are only 6" hard, they'll laugh you outta here". It's cool to know that all types are welcome and we can all take part.

Still fucking jealous of you jerks with the big meat though! :biggrin1:

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Actually, it all depends on how you choose to interpret the name. It can mean a large support group which discusses penises, or it can be about large penises.

In either case, everybody is very welcome

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Ya know, I've been reading some of the threads on here about sizes, shapes, etc, etc about everyone's "Lil' Buddies".

Seems like this site should change it's name to A.P.S.G. = All Penises Support Group

When I first joined this site, I thought "man, if they ever find out that you are only 6" hard, they'll laugh you outta here". It's cool to know that all types are welcome and we can all take part.

Still fucking jealous of you jerks with the big meat though! :biggrin1:

It also depends on *how* you interpret "large." There are other "scientific" surveys but most say the average is somewhat less than 6, in which case, 6 *is* large!
:smile:
Welcome to lpsg!