A page out of some of our lives

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by bigsam, Aug 22, 2005.

1. bigsam

bigsam Member

Kelly’s heart began to flutter as she walked up to John’s front door. She’d had a major crush on him ever since they started working together at the local Chili’s and they’d hung out several times as friends. The hanging out however was extremely flirtatious…backrubs, friendly cuddling, discussions of dating and sex, the whole 9 yards. Not so long ago though Kelly had heard a rumor about John from one of the girls at the restaurant that went to high school with him. Supposedly he’d been on the swim team and what he stuffed into his speedo was nothing to sneeze at. Upon hearing this Kelly’s desire increased exponentially.
    All her boyfriends and in fact everyone she had ever been with had been average or below average which was truly disappointing to her as she had decided she had an extra large vagina. She’d always lamented this fact, and was envious of girls who were smaller down there, able to be more easily satisfied by the average man. She knew that she would need someone with just a little more umph to do it for her. The vibrator she used was 8” long and 5” around…and was the only way she could reliably make herself orgasm. Determined that she would have her needs met tonight, and maybe just a little bit optimistic that John was packing the equipment to do it she had gone and bought a box of Magnum XL condoms of which she now carried a few in her purse.
    The female clerk at the drugstore which she had bought them from had exchanged looks with her. The clerk’s initial look was if to say “Do you really need these for whatever your planning?” and Kelly responded with a look that said “I don’t know but I really really hope so!” which the clerk responded to with another look that said “Amen sister! Good luck!” Kelly didn’t really know what size condom John would need and she kind of hoped he was the kind of guy to be responsible enough to have his own, but she was absolutely determined that tonight would happen, and she would walk home satisfied, she had no idea what she was in for.

John was extremely nervous and extremely horny. He was fighting mentally to keep his dick under control which wasn’t an easy task for him. He’d always had a prodigious sex drive to go along with his other endowments and he didn’t want to seem like a giant ball of hormones waiting to explode when Kelly got there. It had been quite some time since he’d gotten sex of any kind, let alone good sex. Most girls who saw what he was packing were scared off of sex, and blowjobs (brief ones due to jaw pain) only could do so much. John was really hoping that tonight happened as he imagined. Kelly was a really sweet girl and John really liked her, but he suspected she had a wild streak to her. She’d been giving him all the signals and he was really hoping tonight would end in sex. She wasn’t the hottest girl in the world, but she was definitely CUTE which John loved, and she had one of the most increadible racks he’d ever seen. Her boobs complimented her frame which wasn’t tiny but very nice. They were huge though, John thought easily a D pushing a double. Every time she would wear a button down shirt they’d be straining to get out, much like his cock was right now.
    “Damnit…get down, you can’t be like that when she gets here!” John tried to think of baseball and cleaning up dog crap and other such non arousing subjects. He had barely begun to deflate when the doorbell rang. “Shit shit shit…cmon faster!” He was confident he was not bulging too much when he ran off to get the door. “Coming! Hold on a sec!” There she stood at the door, looking sexier than he’d ever seen her. Low cut shirt, long blonde hair, blue eyes and a devious smile. He had a feeling he was in for a good night.

Kelly was taken by the sight of John, he looked a lot more polished than he usually did tending bar at Chili’s. After she was invited in she made a silly joke and took the opportunity to giggle and glance down. There definitely appeared to be more in his pants than the average guy, and more than she thought she had seen there before. “Am I in for more than I bargained for?” she thought to herself? She looked back up to find John walking away to fix them some drinks. The plan for the evening was to lay about on the couch and watch a movie and then see where the evening led them.
    Approximately 4 drinks and 30 minutes into Spaceballs, the pair were spooning closely on the couch when Kelly decided she could take it no longer, she just spun herself around and faced John and kissed him without a second hesitation. John of course was completely willing and kissed her back passionately. He felt a sudden surge in his pants but tried desperately to rein it in. It would be better he decided if she didn’t find out all at once…

After about 15 minutes of furious making out, Kelly broke the kiss and asked John “So…is it true what they say about you?”
    “Well…I guess that depends what they say about me”
    “That your, you know, well endowed”
    “Hah…I didn’t know they said that.”
    “Well yeah…THEY do!”
    “Why don’t you find out for youself then?” he said with a devious smile on his face.
    Kelly reciprocated the same devious smile and tugged at John to get him to stand up as she dropped to her knees. Her hands were trembling as she fumbled with his fly, and as she pulled down his pants she was not ready for what she saw. As she pulled down his boxer briefs it flopped out before her. Semi hard now was the biggest penis she had ever seen, regardless of the fact that it was still soft! She gawked and estimated that it had to be at least 7” long just hanging there. With her mouth agape in amazement and eyes wide John began to get nervous. He had had this experience many times before, and this was typically the moment of truth, to find out whether the girls would get scared or stick it out. If she made it past this part, she just might find out what it looks like hard.
    “You ok Kelly?”
    “Ho-Lee Shit”
    “Is that a no?”
    “Does it get any bigger?”
    “Um…a little?”
    John felt a great weight lifted off his shoulders as Kelly reached up and grasped his member, he also felt the initial pulse of blood rushing to it as it began to throb and grow.
    “Forget the length” she thought…”Look at how thick it is!” as she noticed that she couldn’t fit her hand all the way around it unless she squeezed, which was becoming more and more difficult. Swelling out past 8” Kelly stared in amazement as she slowly jerked the huge cock in her hand. She had a vibrator that was this length but much thinner and scarcely believed guys came this big for real, but he wasn’t near done growing! How was this possible she wondered? Kelly brought her other hand up at this point and grasped it in both hands, having some room left over at the top, she decided to go to work with her mouth. She wanted to rev this bad boy up to full. It barely fit in her mouth though. She did not have a particularly large mouth and had to use her lips to shield her teeth from scratching his sensitive head. John was very thankful she understood this technique as many other girls didn’t, and he was lucky not to have received any scars on his cock.
    Barely managing to get the entire head in her mouth Kelly flicked at the slit with her tongue and instantly regretted it. John’s cock responded rapidly and swelled further into and up through her mouth.
    “Mphgh!”
    “OH jeez…sorry!”
    John barely managed to retreat back out past her teeth without causing permenant damage to her jaw and his member but did. Kelly fell back away from him at this point and John feared it was all over. Instead she just coughed a few times and again remarked at the obvious “Cough cough…DAMN you are huge! Is it totally hard yet?”
    John was relieved again that she didn’t run away and in fact seemed to be interested in his ever growing cock. “Um…not quite, maybe another inch? It’ll get a little thicker too”
    Upon hearing this Kelly did start to get a bit more nervous. John was enormous, already and he was still getting harder. She couldn’t even see veins bulging out yet and he was probably 10” already. She had certainly not bargained on having to tackle such a monster tonight. Her attention was again drawn to his amazing girth as she came up again and began to stroke it once more. Her hand could not come close to fitting around it and she estimated that he seemed thicker than a beer bottle…approaching the diameter of a soda can. “He’ll rip me in half!” she thought, as a mild terror welled up inside of her. “No way that’ll fit in my pussy”. Scared as she was though, she found herself transfixed, wondering how much bigger it could possibly get, and wondering even greater what it would feel like to have it inside of her. She couldn’t believe there was actually a living human that was this big!
    “You know…Stacey from work told me you were pretty bulgy in high school…but she didn’t seem to think you’d be so huge!”
    “Haha…well Stacey just saw from the swim team…but I’ve grown since high school.”
    “I thought boys stopped growing at like 17?”
    “Well…I guess some do…but I was like 8 or 9” back then. I never stopped growing, I don’t know if I have yet”
    “Really??? That’s insane…how big are you if you don’t mind me asking?”
    “I don’t…I get it all the time. I’m currently just around 11.5” long and 8” around.”
    “Just” thought Kelly…right. “And your not done growing yet? That’s nuts…how big do you think you’ll get??”
    “Well…as many problems as I have with girls and stuff I would just as soon have stopped 2 years ago. But since I’m almost there anyway and it doesn’t fit all in anyway I figure I’d like to hit the big 12”.
    “So you’ve never fit all the way into a girl?”
    “Well back in high school I could sometimes…but not recently…I have to stop early, and be careful not to hit the cervix. Most girls don’t even give it time to adjust to the girth let alone the length”
    Kelly was terrified from all this talk…but she was also determined that would not be her…she would take as much time as she needed…she would have this cock inside of her…tonight.
    With a lustful look in her eye Kelly shoved John back onto the couch and grabbed one of the condoms out of her purse. John noticed the size and stifled a knowing smile. Kelly tore open the package and took out the condom which even visually was bigger than any other condom she’d ever seen. She tried in vain to stretch it over the head for a few minutes and then finally got it on, to find to her dismay that it seemed to be squeezing the life out of John. John closed his eyes and grimaced a little. She began to try and roll it down and after several minutes very difficult effort managed to get it as far as it would go, leaving about 3 inches unsheathed at the bottom. With a grunt John flexed some muscle causing his cock to expand ever so slightly and the already overstressed condom burst off cause shock in Kelly and amusement in John.
    “Well fuck! That was the biggest kind they had at the store!”
    “Don’t worry about it Kelly…I have some special ones you can’t find.”
    “Well then…where they heck are they?”
    John reached behind the couch where had causally hidden a couple of his Theyfit Size G22s. He remembered the day he had discovered them when his life had changed. Even the Magnum XL’s had never fit him properly and he knew exactly what would happen when Kelly tried to put one on him. He let her go ahead anyway to see what her reaction would be and was thoroughly satisfied.
    After putting on the more properly sized condom and applying a generous amount of lube John had stashed with the condoms Kelly seemed as ready as she’d ever be. With some trepidation she straddled John’s now fully inflated dick and ever so carefully lowered herself down.
    “Oh shit…this is not going to be easy.”
    “Never is…just be brave and I promise we’ll go slow”
    And slow they went…after what seemed like hours to Kelly she had finally managed to cram in as much as she thought she could.
    “Are you all the way in?”
    “No…but its ok…this feels amazing.”
    Kelly was in fact amazed by what she was feeling but it was unlike anything she’d felt before. She was hurting…a lot, but in a good way. She felt like her whole body was about to split in half but somehow was holding together. Stretched to the max and with John’s cock bearing down on her cervix she began to ride him.
    As Kelly began to adjust to his size the pain began to give way to pleasure and she began getting a little bolder. Deeper thrusts and a quicker pace started to bring her dangerously close to a very very fast orgasm.
    “Oh my goodness…I think I’m going to cum! I’ve never cum from just intercourse before!”
    John upon hearing this got a little overzealous and thrusted up just as Kelly was coming down causing a mid coital collision with her cervix. The feeling was unlike anything Kelly had ever known and although it hurt like a bitch it immediately triggered an orgasm from deep within her.
    “HOLY SHIT! OH MY FUCKING…ITS TOO DEEP! YOU’LL BREAK ME!”
    John had officially lost it though. Rapt with pleasure he had not experienced in a very long time he flipped Kelly over and go on top.
    “OH SHIT NO…JOHN YOUR TOO BIG FOR THAT! PLEASE GO SLOW!”
    John didn’t go slow though…he couldn’t, his mind was in a far off place. Kelly however stopped begging him to slow down quickly, as the massive pounding she was getting brought her to a series of orgasms she thought would never end.
    After a few more minutes of this though her body had had it. The orgasms rapidly ceased and she clamped down for the final time. She clamped down so hard that John was in fact unable to thrust.
    Scared that she would be unable to convince him to stop otherwise she flashed a bit of her wild side. “Please pull it out and let me jerk it so I can see you cum! Holy fuck please let me taste your cum!” It was only half an excuse to stop intercourse…Kelly was in fact a big fan of cum and really wanted to see what this monster was capable of.
    John quickly pulled out and stripped the condom off his now throbbing tool. Kelly immediately went to work with both her hands and it was not long before John was trembling.
    “Holy shit I’m so close! Don’t stop! Just be careful I usually cum a looo….”
    He trailed off though as it was too late. Kelly felt a huge pulse run through his massive cock as the first of the jets of hot cum came shooting straight out at her face. Splashing all over her chest, neck and face Kelly reveled in it like cold water on a hot day. John continued to twitch and convulse and he just didn’t stop cumming. Kelly was astounded at the volume he could produce.
    “That’s it baby…give it to me!”
    For what seemed like an hour to her…John continued to pump out wad after wad onto Kelly. After what was in actuality about a minute. He slumped down on the couch next to her…and she just laid there with a look of shock and awe in her face.
    “Care to stay the night?” John said with a smile and laugh.
    “Haha…well I certainly won’t be walking anywhere soon” joked Kelly.
    “You know…I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship…”
    “Tell that to my pussy…she’s mad at me now”
    “She’ll come around”
    “I certainly hope so…I’m gonna need a lot more practice though”

2. bigsam

bigsam Member

468 views and nary a response...I figured someone would say something! Oh well

3. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

Sam,

GREAT story dude. Keep it up!!

4. bigsam

bigsam Member

I find that "holy shit" to be rather lacking in context...lol

Is that a good thing?

Sam

5. deanhuge

deanhuge Active Member

I really enjoyed the story thanks for taking the time to write it and share it with us!!!

6. bigsam

bigsam Member

Lol...it is based on personal experience...both mine and what I've read in posts from other members...I am not so endowed as the main character though...though I have encountered on some level most of what happens in there

7. malito

Gold Member

Very good!!!!!

8. Pye

Pye
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hmm-- I can only say I WISH it was my life

9. bigsam

bigsam Member

Well everyone...should I continue the story? or perhaps a prequel? The post high school years?

10. B_thirteenpointhree

B_thirteenpointhree New Member

11. dukey

dukey New Member

Is it too late to say yes?

12. Shadow69

Shadow69 Member

A really great and hot tale.

Thanks for posting it.

13. Duke610

Duke610 Member

Albums:
    More more more. Between you and fortiesfun's Brady saga, this is getting REALLY interesting!

14. bigsam

bigsam Member

Wow...this post got bumped out of nowhere...this story was from FOREVER ago.

I have a few plot lines stored up in my head (so to speak) and if I get some more time soon I'll try to pen one or two down.

Was there a preference as to the continuing adventures or to Jon's high school misadventures with the girls swim team?

15. xaviercm20

xaviercm20 Member

Albums:
    By all means, you have to do another! Good story!

16. bigman_tn28

bigman_tn28 New Member

Albums:
    I would agree, would love to see this story continue, but new ones would be cool as well.

17. udubcrew

udubcrew Well-Known Member

Albums:
    more! we need more good straight stories on lpsg.

18. jjsuperbird

jjsuperbird Member

Good Story Bigsam,

Looks like you originally posted it back in August of 2005. I don't know how I missed it? I was out of the country for most of August last year so guess it got buried before I had a chance to read it originally.

It looks like Dukey pulled it forward in August of this year. Hopefully you won't take another year to give us some more of your writing.

I'd like to read more adventures ... both prequel and post high school where ever you get the best inspiration for hot sex with beautiful women who love a well endowed man...

19. smally

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow, very hot and well written story; I'm glad it got bumped so I could read it.

20. jetscream

jetscream New Member

This story is absolutely fantastic! I'd love to see some more stories, bigsam. If you're taking requests, I'd like to read more about first encounters like this story. Or maybe something with a twist if you plan to continue Jon's adventure. Have him go out with a girl he had a fling with in high school but then meets him years later in his current and bigger state(unknown to her of course;)). Thanks again for this awesome story and I look forward to more from you.

Draft saved Draft deleted