A perfect circumcision

Thankfully I'm not circumcised as circumcision is very fucked up, out dated, and a pointless mutilation of the male penis!

kinkymike5469

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't believe in circumcision. What's the point? I would only have one done if my foreskin was causing me problems. Elvis never was circumcised. Do you think he got any less pussy just because he had foreskin. If he would have wanted to he could have gotten a line of women at least a mile long to touch his cock. There would also have been some men wanting a taste. Some circumcisions come out fine. What do you do if you get a botched job? The only things coming close to my dick are a mouth and a pussy. No knives or assholes allowed. If you want your skin cut off, go for it. Leave my dick alone.

Reactions: chris bell

bayamon_55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i had a bad case of phimosis. that is why i got mine done. still i wondered, i had a lot of foreskin, how come the doctor had to do a full circumsicion? sometimes i think it is kind of doctors laziness. he could had just opened the hole on my skin so i could retract and just leave the sunglass case intact so my "glasses" would stay free of scratches!

i looked at it a lot when i had the phimosis and always wondered. i asked my doctor and he gave me a reluctant no. he told me full circumsicion was the only solution. also i found out it is the fastest and easiest surgery they do and make a lot of money out of.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
he told me full circumsicion was the only solution. also i found out it is the fastest and easiest surgery they do and make a lot of money out of.
Yeah, there's no such thing as a partial. Not sure why. That's how "docs" are trained is my guess. I know one guy who went in for a "partial" and eventually came out with a divorce, a legal settlement against the doctor and a gag order. Found his posts in this thread [username dhagelin3]:

http://www.lpsg.org/20784-partial-circumcision.html

Buyer beware.

Ric1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, there's no such thing as a partial. Not sure why. That's how "docs" are trained is my guess. I know one guy who went in for a "partial" and eventually came out with a divorce, a legal settlement against the doctor and a gag order. Found his posts in this thread [username dhagelin3]:

http://www.lpsg.org/20784-partial-circumcision.html

Buyer beware.

That's true every doctor has their own view on how its done. Some do not listen at all and just do what they feel like with regards to circumising you. if you made the choice to be circumised then you should have a say as to what the end result is. If they don't listen to what you would like don't go though with it and find another doctor if you still what to be. It is far better to talk about what you would like and what is possible.

The words Circumcised, Circumcision, and beautiful do not go together in the same sentence. The foreskin is on a penis for a reason and should not be mutilated or removed.

Ric1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The words Circumcised, Circumcision, and beautiful do not go together in the same sentence. The foreskin is on a penis for a reason and should not be mutilated or removed.

this implies that if the foreskin has had a major thurma or other major problems that is servely affecting the phycial (diseases ect), emotional (stress, axitiety about it) and social (avoids going out ect) well being ( that is the UN definiation of health)of that person, you would not have it removed in any circumstance. Even if they tried all the creams ect and that wasn't having any effect you would leave them worried and stressed state out over the problems that they were having and wouldn't refer them on to see if that would reslove the problems. That would be deemed unethical not to consider all options that you have knowleadge of.

this implies that if the foreskin has had a major thurma or other major problems that is servely affecting the phycial (diseases ect), emotional (stress, axitiety about it) and social (avoids going out ect) well being ( that is the UN definiation of health)of that person, you would not have it removed in any circumstance. Even if they tried all the creams ect and that wasn't having any effect you would leave them worried and stressed state out over the problems that they were having and wouldn't refer them on to see if that would reslove the problems. That would be deemed unethical not to consider all options that you have knowleadge of.

Who has stess about having a foreskin?

Ric1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let me make myself clear. I was talking about health in gernal but using a dieased or damaged foreskin as an example. you wouldn't leave a gangreous spot on a person.Ok that example is more life theating but still you can agrue until the cows come home I have my opinions and you have yours. Lets agree to disagree.

Reactions: japetty