A perfect circumcision

talldarknathletic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I have a pretty darn good circumcision.

I agree with those who see circumcision as wrong not because it is unethical but because it is truly unnecessary if it isn't influenced by a medical ailment. I didn't really have a choice when I was zero years old, but if I did...i would still have my foreskin.

Never the less...My circumcised flaccid penis

Reactions: CJF88

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's circumcision season in Africa:

Penis falls off in fatal circumcision - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

The reason I include this here is to show that there's really nothing much perfect about circumcision. I know you all want to be proud, but circumcision is frequently unnecessary, often disfiguring, debilitating and sometimes homicidal.

Copied below in case the link dries up.

Penis falls off in fatal circumcision

By Africa correspondent Andrew Geoghegan

Posted Wed Jul 8, 2009 1:08am AEST

Botched initiation ceremonies in the South African province of the Eastern Cape have killed at least 36 teenage boys over the past month.

In one case, a teenager was admitted to hospital after his gangrenous penis fell off.

Winter in South Africa is a time when traditional circumcisions are performed on teenage boys as a rite of passage.

But this year health authorities have been alarmed by the number of botched circumcisions that have ended in death.

The 36 boys died of complications from the procedure including dehydration, hypothermia and excessive bleeding.

Circumcision initiations are traditionally observed mostly by the Xhosa clan in the Eastern Cape and undertaken with handcrafted surgical tools and without the use of anaesthetics.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The words Circumcised, Circumcision, and beautiful do not go together in the same sentence. The foreskin is on a penis for a reason and should not be mutilated or removed.

first of all circumcision is NOT mutilation, thats just the words of the anti-circ, crowd. and the words beautiful and circumcised do go together. as their are a lot of circumcised cocks that are very beautiful. and as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. and i would much rather be holding a beautiful circumcised cock on a guy then a uncut one that looks like something out of a mummy's tomb with skin dangling all over it among other things associated with the uncut cock as well.:wink: you like foreskin good for you. lot of us don't so don't knock it on some body who is cut or prefers it to be. be they cut as a kid or as an adult. as everyone prefers their cock the way they like it. be it skin or skinless. besides I'm sure you have heard that skinless chicken is way more healthier for you.LOL:wink::biggrin1:

Reactions: circedbychoice

greekgott

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Circumcision is mutilation. It is not beautiful and no mutilation can ever be termed as perfect. How come that there is huge uproar about female circumcison, but when it comes to the male variety people go out of their way to promote it?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Check mine out, I've been told my penis is "perfect" and "beautiful". One of my ex girlfriends was very prolific in her exploits and although I wasn't the largest (she had guys 10+") mine hit all of the right spots (the curve) and was the best looking. I was one of the only guys that was circumcised she had dated

glasgow1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unless something goes wrong, dont all circumcized dicks look pretty similar? I mean obviously the shape of the head will vary from person to person, but thats nothing to do with the actual circumcision. Regardless, i'm circumcized and i personally dont like the look of a long foreskin, but what do i know; i've never really even seen another dick in real life.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless something goes wrong, dont all circumcized dicks look pretty similar? I mean obviously the shape of the head will vary from person to person, but thats nothing to do with the actual circumcision. Regardless, i'm circumcized and i personally dont like the look of a long foreskin, but what do i know; i've never really even seen another dick in real life.

Not really all circumcied cocks are the same thats another thing that makes them so special, as each one is :wink: Some are larger, some are wider as well as diffrent styles of circumcions. Each one is specal in its own way really. unlike the uncut most of them [not all but most] are basicaly the same once you seen a few of them you seen them all in some aspects of it except for size as all cocks are diffrent in size. But every circumcied cock ive ever seen has been very unic and specieal in its own way and there are no two exacually alike, simalor but not exacually identicale. With the uncut you basicly have skin be it over hangpast the head of the cock or just covering the head, there hasnt been much diffrence with all the uncuts i know. Sure there are some diffrences, but none from the many ive known.:wink: by the way nice gallery glasgow.

Last edited:

tonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is more about how sweet your circumcision is if you are circumcised. Not whether circumcision is right or wrong, because plenty of people develop complications leaving their foreskin intact as well. This is Tonster signing off saying my cutline is sweet!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Circumcision is mutilation.

and you are full of BS. with that statement, how ever if thats your opinion your entitled to it and at the same time i am entitled to mine and circumcision is NOT mutilation.

It is not beautiful

well from the uncut cocks i know and have known they sure aren't one bit sexy looking at alone clean. and or half as good in bed as a cut cock. and know matter what you think of me or my sexual encounters over the years. i have has enough cocks cut and uncut as well, to base my preference on as to this. you are free to like what ever you wish but i know what i prefer as well as why so feel free to think as you do. just leaves all the best cocks for me to enjoy.:wink:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is more about how sweet your circumcision is if you are circumcised. Not whether circumcision is right or wrong,

thats correct.

because plenty of people develop complications leaving their foreskin intact as well.

yes but we know that some of the anti-circs here would rather their cock fall off from problems rather than admit that your right here tonster.

This is Tonster saying my cutline is sweet

in deed your correct again here tonster. i like the 5 photo in your gallery my self :wink: but all are good. sweet cut cock.mm mm :biggrin1: unlike some of other bitter variety Ive known.:wink:

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These threads start innocent enough, then end up being so fucking annoying it's ridiculous. And some people have a nerve to talk about the Politics threads. :rolleyes:

QFT!

I mean really when I read this thread this is just talking about the aesthetics of someone who is already circumcised. Yet the cynics must parade in here so that they may make those who are cut feel inadequate. It's downright insufferable.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I mean really when I read this thread this is just talking about the aesthetics of someone who is already circumcised. Yet the cynics must parade in here so that they may make those who are cut feel inadequate. It's downright insufferable.

It's more than insufferable, it's downright insulting and ignorant.
Just the mere mention of the word circumcision, and these insecure, negative people come running into the conversation with all of their banter. And they use every single degrading comment they can to support their beliefs on what they feel is normal, or more attractive, or better feeling, or bigger, etc...

This thread was not supposed to become another pathetic circumcised vs. uncircumcised argument. And you can see it slowly becoming just that even with the very first response, with the usual suspects of excessively self-absorbed, physical bigotry following suit.

tonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't an argument at all, the original poster would have to be arguing. Uncut's are cool. I'm just saying I'm not uncut, and my cutline is cool! lol.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm a doc, I'm circumcised and I support circumcision as a very good health measure. No disadvantages were suffered by me, and my patients didn't report any experiences
Yeah, right. I'm reporting I don't like it, but I'm 47 years too late. Plus I couldn't speak at the time. Don't you have a bit of a vested conflict of interest?