...a pillow under her back???

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
So simple question here.

The other night, my significant other and I were having a wonderful love-making session on the floor (we never made it anywhere else-the urge was rather urgent). I pulled her up around the small of her back during intercourse and she went nuts (in a good way). So we stuck a pillow underneath her back and continued to, I must say, one of the hardest orgasms she's had.

We're both not super experienced at this whole deal, and I don't think she's even realized the potential her body holds for her yet, but would this be a good g-spot finding position or something? Any thoughts on this. We're still learning from each other, and I hope we do for a long time. She's a keeper!

Thanks!

Just curious here

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've found that when we're in bed with my legs over his shoulders, the angle sometimes feels better to me if I put a pillow under my ass, but I've never tried putting one under the small of my back when on the floor. Don't know exactly why that might have worked for you, but I will definitely have to try it.

I would say, if you have a "happy accident" like that, don't analyze it too much; just go with it!

Glad you had a good time. :biggrin1:

openwide

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yep- my petite wife is exactly the same. We find that I'm able to get my cock to that perfect spot just behind the cervix (fornix). When I feel that little "bump" when I'm plunging deep I know that we're both gonna have one of those deep, deep orgasms. Also know that anyone within a country mile will hear it!

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I second (third? fourth? fifth?) what's been said here about this being a very pleasurable position for many women. We put the pillow under her cheeks ... my wife is a MAJOR fan!

Steve :smile:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, a pillow under the butt or small of the back is a pretty common orgasm enhancer. Just like the technique of rolling the woman's hips up, so it is more perpendicular positioned compared to the man's, is an old hat, but still a working one! Especially with straight penises, it helps stimulating the forward side, which gives me the best orgasms, it's just a lot more sensitive than the other sides. So pillows under the ass ROCK!:rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:wink: I give the Pillow Trick two happy thumbs up!:wink:

It also works nicely if the woman is on her tummy.
Place the pillow(s) under your wifes hips so that you
get just the right entry trajectory. :biggrin1:

I find this also works well for anal sex. :wink:

scottsimms

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
'The only thing my wife had to say about it was, "OOOOF! My liver!"'

Maybe she just remembered she had something cooking on the stove.

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
I have tried the pillow trick and the wife loves it, just have to be careful not to go too deep.

I have also tried the pillow under her tummy, my wife loves to put her legs together and lay flat down after I enter her from behind. This is about the only position I can pound her hard in, her ass keeps me from going too deep. She also cums very quick in this position from all the friction on her g-spot.

Just my 2 cents, J.

MagnumV

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Absolutley!

Been doing this for my wife for years. Doesn't anyone remember Dr. Ruth. She always recomended a pillow under the butt or lower back about 5 times every show.

This is the best.

Pillow under her butt, her legs on your shoulders, and you support you weight with your arms on the headboard. Don't know if this works for guys. Be careful as you can go deeper in this posistion.

Now I'm so horny, can't wait till my wife get back home.

Reactions: firedogg81

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes Sirre'
That's the way to hit it square on.:wink:
Yeap! I'd say you hit that G-spot (and she was willing to let it flow).
Try letting her have control by getting on top of you and riding you like a
horse... you in turn put the pillow under your back.
Man, you talkin' about some good thrusting...:tongue: damn! I'm gittin' hard!
Sounds like she's a keeper man.:cool:

Be Safe, Be Careful, and Enjoy!
Whopper-lee
LPSG Member:smile:

Playboy07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i did this with my gf tonite and she loved it soo much she came more and more often then usually

bigbd77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes. I've done this with my girlfriend before and she loves it. Also, you can do the opposite. Have her lay flat on her stomach (with a pillow underneath for lift) and do her from behind. You can really have fun and get creative with this position!!!:biggrin1: The possibilities are endless