a place for smaller guys?

jntwht

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Forgive me if this is the wrong forum, but are there any sites online for us smaller endowed guys? It would seem we need as much, if not more, support as the bigger guys do!

Thanks!

Magnus_Phallus

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Forgive me if this is the wrong forum, but are there any sites online for us smaller endowed guys? It would seem we need as much, if not more, support as the bigger guys do !

Thanks!

I think you're right, that makes sense.

D_Anita Longerman

Account Disabled
Media
Im a really small girl, i had a lover that was maybe 4" or so, but he knew how to nail my ass hard, all fours. Alternating ass/pussy, at my request (my fav!!!!!!) I had him stand and pound my ass on theedge if the bed doggie. He literally drove me INSANE, its' a good thing the walls were 18" thick. I cant begin to describe the torturous pleasure! So smaller C is good in some applications and fuckworthy skill. Over and out ;)-

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Im a really small girl, i had a lover that was maybe 4" or so, but he knew how to nail my ass hard, all fours. Alternating ass/pussy, at my request (my fav!!!!!!) I had him stand and pound my ass on theedge if the bed doggie. He literally drove me INSANE, its' a good thing the walls were 18" thick. I cant begin to describe the torturous pleasure! So smaller C is good in some applications and fuckworthy skill. Over and out ;)-

I have a friend who is able to ass fuck every girl he is with , though I don't know his size I have many reasons to believe he is on the thin short side..
Your experience teachs how even a less endowed guy can have great sex and perhaps do things that other guy are not allowed to