A poll about ladies and cheating

What is your choice of the moment ?

• Total voters

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok ladies now i wanna see here some honesty......if you have instant chance to cheat on your husband.....and suddenly four guys appear out of nowhere and you gotta choose the one,which one will it be ???

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would be interested to see this answer.

My thought, reinforced by what I have read is that women do not cheat for physical reasons, they cheat because they are being shortchanged emotionally. I think this site would love the notion that females would always want a bigger dick but thats baloney. Once she had made her choice, and dick size is a not that big a deal (pun intended) for most women in choosing a life partner, they roam because they are not being supported emotionally, they are not valued as a partner anymore.

No matter what you read on this site, remember there are only a few women here so its a very skewed sample, go read women's magazines to get the real scoop. They want to feel emotionally connected and supported by their partner. (they also want a LOT more oral sex but thats a diff topic). Most women are not gonna blow up a LTR where they are supported and valued because of a physical attraction to another.

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would be interested to see this answer.

My thought, reinforced by what I have read is that women do not cheat for physical reasons, they cheat because they are being shortchanged emotionally. I think this site would love the notion that females would always want a bigger dick but thats baloney. Once she had made her choice, and dick size is a not that big a deal (pun intended) for most women in choosing a life partner, they roam because they are not being supported emotionally, they are not valued as a partner anymore.

No matter what you read on this site, remember there are only a few women here so its a very skewed sample, go read women's magazines to get the real scoop. They want to feel emotionally connected and supported by their partner. (they also want a LOT more oral sex but thats a diff topic). Most women are not gonna blow up a LTR where they are supported and valued because of a physical attraction to another.

I agree with you totally. but....just to pinpoint the subject of this poll is about quick choice....not so much into cheating....as cheating.More like....their imagination :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with you totally. but....just to pinpoint the subject of this poll is about quick choice....not so much into cheating....as cheating.More like....their imagination :)

Well, you used the word cheating, it's your poll. Perhaps you simplly want to know what is more attractive? What is the best choice of the men presented? That's not what you asked though. I'd never cheat. Ever. Ever. So I can't answer the question as is. However, that doesn't seem to be the question to which you want an answer.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On second thought, take her to Target.:wink:

Good idea. He likes the green Slurpees, and you can only get them there. meanwhile, we've derailed this poor man's topic.

If you were a woman Osiris, and you planned to cheat on your husband, which of those men would you take? :biggrin1:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good idea. He likes the green Slurpees, and you can only get them there. meanwhile, we've derailed this poor man's topic.

If you were a woman Osiris, and you planned to cheat on your husband, which of those men would you take? :biggrin1:

Vote cast, but cheating is a totally foreign concept to me. Devoted to the end I am. :smile:

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not marred. When I was, I was monogamous. And although there were some flirtatious with men, I never saw a man who was so hot that I would break my vows out of pure lust.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmmmm......I'm a widow and never cheated, though he was a Dom and we did some "swinging" of sorts.

However, as this is about using your imagination and even though I adored my husband I as still able to appreciate a gorgeous man and a beautiful woman.....I would have to say that I would prefer a good looking man with a slightly longer and thicker than average penis. There is no choice for average thickness and length.

From the choices above, I guess I would choose a good looking guy with a long but thin one. Too thick and it hurts, too long and it pokes the cervix.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think all you needed to ask was what kind of guy would you prefer by any women and not pose it in the context of cheating. Of course this question has been asked and answered in one form or another a million times here.

However your original question has an underlying foundation to it and its the idea that women are such simple wanton creatures that they would be driven by their hormones to pick a man based on physical appearance and destroy a committed relationship.

There is no bond stronger on the earth than that of a woman to her man if she feels that true emotional connection, that support, and that value as a partner. Nothing, not rocket propelled grenades up to a 50 kiloton thermonuclear device can break it. Stronger than the nucleus of an atom. Fuggedaboutit, its impervious to that AND impervious to a 10x7 inch shaft of blade steel hard meat.

What this site can lose or gloss over is that the vast vast vast majority of women need to feel some degree of connection to a guy before banging him. Yes there are women, maybe lots, who engage in sport fucking and you should ask them who they would pick in your poll, but that has been asked so many times. A woman who cheats on her man does so cause she is being neglected.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A woman who cheats on her man does so cause she is being neglected.

Actually, it is more specifically to recapture the feelings you get to experience when you first become excited by someone new. The way you can't stop thinking about him, the way even just shaving your legs in preparation for a date with him could turn you on, the way you used to feel when you first met your man. A woman doesn't necessarily have to be mistreated or neglected to feel the need to stray. She doesn't have to feel let down by her current relationship to want to rekindle those feelings. She only needs to feel like those feelings are gone from her relationship and never comming back. THAT is the real reason most women who cheat do it.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Married swinger. Play with both sexes ( twice monthly at an average, sometimes not , sometimes more ) on a Friday or Saturday night in a swingers club.

I base most of my "man pickin''" on penis size , his overall height and general sex appeal when meeting him in the flesh.

I am lucky enough to be able to be shallow and screen men online purely on the size of their cock.

Having said all that, I have been married for 20 years, and on not one occasion have I ever done anything sexual without my husbands full consent. He gives me a long leash, I aint about to yank it tight.

For me Love and sex are two very very different things.

x

Honey