A poll about ladies and cheating

What is your choice of the moment ?

• Total voters

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, it is more specifically to recapture the feelings you get to experience when you first become excited by someone new. The way you can't stop thinking about him, the way even just shaving your legs in preparation for a date with him could turn you on, the way you used to feel when you first met your man. A woman doesn't necessarily have to be mistreated or neglected to feel the need to stray. She doesn't have to feel let down by her current relationship to want to rekindle those feelings. She only needs to feel like those feelings are gone from her relationship and never comming back. THAT is the real reason most women who cheat do it.

If your partner is no longer excited by the sight of your shaved legs or doesn't want to take you in his arms and kiss you in public or dirty dance with you as he did when you where dating, you are being neglected. Even after 30 years. Indifference is neglect. That is emotional neglect. He has just as much responsibility to keep it new and exciting as you do. I will not accept that a husband that brings his wife flowers once in awhile or plans a romantic weekend for two, or just grabs his wife and fucks her in the kitchen as if she is the hottest piece of ass on the earth is gonna have a wife who strays.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been cheated on and it definitely wasn't because I was neglecting her.

At age 19 you likely haven't formed the type of emotionally committed bond i am talking about. You are still in the exploratory phase where you are forming the idea of what you want in a partner. Sounds like she decided she wasn't that into you. Lots and lots of fish in the sea tho.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At age 19 you likely haven't formed the type of emotionally committed bond i am talking about. You are still in the exploratory phase where you are forming the idea of what you want in a partner. Sounds like she decided she wasn't that into you. Lots and lots of fish in the sea tho.

I think she was kind of confused. We broke up after the incident and she said it was a mistake and she wanted to go back out but I decided it would be best to move on. We're still friends though.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will not accept that a husband that brings his wife flowers once in awhile or plans a romantic weekend for two, or just grabs his wife and fucks her in the kitchen as if she is the hottest piece of ass on the earth is gonna have a wife who strays.

The you do not understand people as well as you think you do. It is much more complicated than you make it out to be, and my last post just describes the core. There is more to it. for instance, A woman for whom gifts, quality time, or touch do not adequately communicate love would be extremely dissatisfied with the man you described. For some women, words are best, for others, a willingness to lighten her workload is the best way to say "I love you." And even if she definitely feels the love and respect, if she no longer feels the same type of anticipation she felt when she first met you (which frankly has very little to do with you) she will begin to think of straying. What makes her ignore this impulse is love, and strength of character.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL....

When I first started reading yoiur question, I thought you were going to ask if we'd cheat if 4 guys showed up and ALL wanted sex with us at the same time ! ...:eek: :smile:

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The you do not understand people as well as you think you do. It is much more complicated than you make it out to be, and my last post just describes the core. There is more to it. for instance, A woman for whom gifts, quality time, or touch do not adequately communicate love would be extremely dissatisfied with the man you described. For some women, words are best, for others, a willingness to lighten her workload is the best way to say "I love you." And even if she definitely feels the love and respect, if she no longer feels the same type of anticipation she felt when she first met you (which frankly has very little to do with you) she will begin to think of straying. What makes her ignore this impulse is love, and strength of character.

That seems in direct conflict with every other woman's reply to this post. Actually what you are saying is that if the woman is weak, lacks strength of character and no longer loves her spouse she will stray. Duh. You can't get a woman in love to stray, that what i am saying.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That seems in direct conflict with every other woman's reply to this post. Actually what you are saying is that if the woman is weak, lacks strength of character and no longer loves her spouse she will stray. Duh. You can't get a woman in love to stray, that what i am saying.

No, I said a woman needs both love and sufficient strength of character. if either is missing, but particularly strength of character she will be more tempted. I have known plenty of women no longer in love who did not stray. I have also spoken to women in love who did.

There are two types of love. The love that you feel for a spouse or significant other after a period of time, your children, your parents, close relatives and siblings, and friends is one type. When you think about or interact with those people, your brain actually responds to this similarly to how it responds to heroin. You are addicted to these people, for lack of a better word. Then there is the love you feel for a new significant other, or an undeclared crush. Your brain reacts to time spent thinking about these people, and time spent with these people similarly to how it responds to cocaine. You are addicted to them too. This is not the same kind of rush. Not even close. It is VERY difficult to get to the point where you have "cocaine" feelings for a long-term partner. Just like with drugs, familiarity creates a tolerance. It is not impossible, and what works for one couple may not apply to another.

You hear about women in their late 30's and early 40's who suddenly don't want to be physical with their husbands? Even if they have wonderful, thoughtful husbands? Of course you do. It's extremely common. Most people think that the woman has just lost interest in sex. Wrong. That woman is at the peak of her drive. She has just lost interest insex with her husband, because she can get that "heroin" feeling from anyone she's close to. In fact, if you ask her, (and a book I read has led me to ask women) she'd pretty much rather have sex with anyone BUT her husband. And soon enough, she doesn't want to hug, kiss, or even spend time together with him. She still loves him very much. She just doesn't want to fuck him, and fears that any contact will lead to a sexual advance from him.

You probably won't believe me, but that's just how it is an awful lot of the time. That's how it is for men too, but at a different age. Something very similar happens to men around the ages of 16-26.

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I said a woman needs both love and sufficient strength of character. if either is missing, but particularly strength of character she will be more tempted. I have known plenty of women no longer in love who did not stray. I have also spoken to women in love who did.

There are two types of love. The love that you feel for a spouse or significant other after a period of time, your children, your parents, close relatives and siblings, and friends is one type. When you think about or interact with those people, your brain actually responds to this similarly to how it responds to heroin. You are addicted to these people, for lack of a better word. Then there is the love you feel for a new significant other, or an undeclared crush. Your brain reacts to time spent thinking about these people, and time spent with these people similarly to how it responds to cocaine. You are addicted to them too. This is not the same kind of rush. Not even close. It is VERY difficult to get to the point where you have "cocaine" feelings for a long-term partner. Just like with drugs, familiarity creates a tolerance. It is not impossible, and what works for one couple may not apply to another.

You hear about women in their late 30's and early 40's who suddenly don't want to be physical with their husbands? Even if they have wonderful, thoughtful husbands? Of course you do. It's extremely common. Most people think that the woman has just lost interest in sex. Wrong. That woman is at the peak of her drive. She has just lost interest insex with her husband, because she can get that "heroin" feeling from anyone she's close to. In fact, if you ask her, (and a book I read has led me to ask women) she'd pretty much rather have sex with anyone BUT her husband. And soon enough, she doesn't want to hug, kiss, or even spend time together with him. She still loves him very much. She just doesn't want to fuck him, and fears that any contact will lead to a sexual advance from him.

You probably won't believe me, but that's just how it is an awful lot of the time. That's how it is for men too, but at a different age. Something very similar happens to men around the ages of 16-26.

Really nice explanation.....but again in this case that wasnt the main subject of this poll,thread however,it was the choice of imaginary partner for imaginary cheating.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really nice explanation.....but again in this case that wasnt the main subject of this poll,thread however,it was the choice of imaginary partner for imaginary cheating.

Are you trying to request that we get back to your subject?:biggrin1: Fine. I don't like any of the choices. I don't have a size preference, but I definitely do not have sex with ugly men. Give me the best looking one.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would be interested to see this answer.

My thought, reinforced by what I have read is that women do not cheat for physical reasons, they cheat because they are being shortchanged emotionally. I think this site would love the notion that females would always want a bigger dick but thats baloney. Once she had made her choice, and dick size is a not that big a deal (pun intended) for most women in choosing a life partner, they roam because they are not being supported emotionally, they are not valued as a partner anymore.

No matter what you read on this site, remember there are only a few women here so its a very skewed sample, go read women's magazines to get the real scoop. They want to feel emotionally connected and supported by their partner. (they also want a LOT more oral sex but thats a diff topic). Most women are not gonna blow up a LTR where they are supported and valued because of a physical attraction to another.
Many, many moons ago when in the early stages of a friendship which became a long-term relationship we didn't have sex; yet we were exclusive. The no sex thing was his choice not mine. I cheated on him. I had gone four years without sex and I didn't want it to be five. :redface: I was 24 and admittedly used poor judgement; but it was the best thing in the world for me as a woman. The other man didn't just tell me I was beautiful, he made me feel beautiful. He was my first friend with benefits and the older brother of a good friend. Although we never talked much :wink: being with him was definetely an emotional high for me. The sex as I recall was hot and sometimes sweaty as it occurred in stolen moments, yet it was not the best sex of my life. Hindsight being 20/20 I have realized I didn't belong with the first guy, but whatever . . . :redface:

However your original question has an underlying foundation to it and its the idea that women are such simple wanton creatures that they would be driven by their hormones to pick a man based on physical appearance and destroy a committed relationship. That is why my initial reaction was negative and the reason I have not voted in the poll. It's like how certain retail stores have you take a test as part of your job application. "We at company X know that all people steal at some point. What is the largest item you have stolen from a previous employer? a) pen or highlighter, b) post-its, c)computer & printer, d) furniture, e) all of the above" If I am handed an application like that I leave. I do not fill out the questionnaire because I don't like being called a thief. Just like I don't believe all will women will cheat given the opportunity. It's just not true.
The assumption the employer makes is that all people are thieves, the assumption you have made is that all women will cheat given the opportunity.
It sounds to me like the OP has been meeting some of the wrong women.:tongue:

There is no bond stronger on the earth than that of a woman to her man if she feels that true emotional connection, that support, and that value as a partner. Nothing, not rocket propelled grenades up to a 50 kiloton thermonuclear device can break it. Stronger than the nucleus of an atom. Fuggedaboutit, its impervious to that AND impervious to a 10x7 inch shaft of blade steel hard meat. BINGO!!! AND I have yet to meet a man that has provided me with anything even remotely close to that. A woman who cheats on her man does so cause she is being neglected. The flip side of that is that men cheat because they can. They don't need a reason other than a willing pussy.

That's what I was gonna say! :smile: