what pleases you more,
100 angles on a todger,
or a nice face pic?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I picked other, I don't really look at the pictures anymore unless it's an awesome friend who uploaded something.

Honestly, most of the penis pictures blend together in my mind. I'd rather see other types of pictures. I met a really cool couple that uploaded a bunch of pics of Scotland for me.

Also, I've seen as many faces as todgers here... just about anything has become more interesting. I become bored fairly easily.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honestly I've seen some really good photographs of both face and todger.
I want to see some attempt at creating art rather than just yet another boring, grainy cellphone picture.

The only time I'll comment on the cell phone picture is when I have gotten to know the owner rather well but I would still like them to lift their game, picture wise.

No "Duck Face" please.
It makes you look like a douche.

FOXY252

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I daresay, I voted face.

I feel like I have a nice face, I'm single, not really into a 'serious' proffession, therefor no guilt in showin mine off, and
(point two)
When I fantasize about a man, the penis usually has a face attatched to the body somewhere...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I rarely click on pix. If I do it is to see whether I think the person is for real or not. I generally only look at verification pix.

I don't actually care if people lie and fake on here, on anywhere online, but it does amuse me when someone tries to back up a lie with really crap faked 'evidence'.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was tempted to click on the last option. I'm truly sorry to admit that, but I decided against it. The poll is for ladies, but I'm assuming that gentleman are allowed to comment?

Personally, I'm very reluctant and not confident enough to upload any face pics.** If I were to upload any, they would be included in my private album. My current avatar is about as much of me that you'll see for a while, although I have thought about giving my friends an idea of who I am if they haven't seen me in chat by now.

**I suppose the confidence doesn't explain why I have pictures of my dong on here, so I'll elaborate. I'd rather my penis be (pubically) associated with this site as opposed to my face.

Last edited:

Bunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I voted face...cock pics are nice and all but a lil smirk can really get my heart racing :biggrin1:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Speaking strictly in terms of photos, as I view many more beyond people I associate with on the site. I'll view whatever the person is comfortable uploading, but I enjoy the range - cock, face, ass, breasts, penetration, cum shot, etc. - really no either/or, more like all elements that, to me, make a person visually interesting. A unique presentation is also nice.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm so tired of just cock pics I could go mad. But then again, I've overdosed myself between the galleries and the chat room. When it comes down to visual creativity from a guy who has his cock in his hand.....it's slim pickings. Anyone who can stand out amongst their competitors is going to get my attention. Otherwise....NEXT. I don't care how big you are.

D_Hairy Truman

Experimental Member
Media
i just want my identity to be left unknown so no face pics. the verification was to get a free gold membership and the cock pics were for more material for the site.

Last edited: