a poll for the ladies.

i vote...

• Total voters

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly I've seen some really good photographs of both face and todger.
I want to see some attempt at creating art rather than just yet another boring, grainy cellphone picture.

The only time I'll comment on the cell phone picture is when I have gotten to know the owner rather well but I would still like them to lift their game, picture wise.

No "Duck Face" please.
It makes you look like a douche.

Duck face is the ANATHEMA of cool. :mad:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you shake hands with your penis? no. Your smile says hi! I would prefer a nice hello photo then on with whatever nasty biznaz ya want. Just my dos centavos.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Face! I don't click on links because I get creeped out that I'm looking, but when I see a nice avatar of a guy's face I like it.

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Speaking strictly in terms of photos, as I view many more beyond people I associate with on the site. I'll view whatever the person is comfortable uploading, but I enjoy the range - cock, face, ass, breasts, penetration, cum shot, etc. - really no either/or, more like all elements that, to me, make a person visually interesting. A unique presentation is also nice.

<<<<<but I enjoy the range - cock, face, ass, breasts, penetration, cum shot, etc. - really no either/or, more like all elements that, to me, make a person visually interesting. A unique presentation is also nice.[/QUOTE]>>>>>>> I agree with fightslikeagirl. just 100 cock shots is boring--the cock is just part of a whole.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i voted 'other'

i like stomach shots a lot, a nice stomach, hips, the navel. the area leading to happytown. necks too. big red matt has a nice black and white picture of his neck, i think.

but overall i like seeing some originality best. mule has some nice pix too, i think, and some are of his cock. he would be a good example of the way i like seeing it done. oh, also, calboner's pictures stand out to me as a shining example of how someone can have an ample gallery and still not over-do it. IMPO.

i don't surf the galleries much anymore. i'm still getting used the way the new set-up works.

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would prefer to see the face. The eyes are usually what get me. I do enjoy all the variations of pics though - cocks, breasts, ass, back, whatever.

I don't check galleries often, usually just when I'm curious about a person. Galleries full of the same type of cock pics get boring quickly. I like some variety. I like Calboner, Attila the Hung - they have interesting galleries.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I'm very reluctant and not confident enough to upload any face pics.** If I were to upload any, they would be included in my private album. My current avatar is about as much of me that you'll see for a while, although I have thought about giving my friends an idea of who I am if they haven't seen me in chat by now.
the amount you show in your av is great. not enough to identify but just enough to make us think we're talking to a person. i get bored of talking to groins!
that much face with some chest could make for fantastic gallery pics.
fuck face.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
the amount you show in your av is great. not enough to identify but just enough to make us think we're talking to a person. i get bored of talking to groins!
that much face with some chest could make for fantastic gallery pics.

fuck face.

^ What she said.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really don't look at galleries, unless they belong to my friends (and often not then). When I'm looking at friends galleries, I prefer to see faces.

I've said this here before, but I think penis pics are like sunset pics. The first three or four I see make me think 'Wow, how pretty!', but after that they all look the same - still pretty, but indistinguishable from one another.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I really don't look at galleries, unless they belong to my friends (and often not then). When I'm looking at friends galleries, I prefer to see faces.

I've said this here before, but I think penis pics are like sunset pics. The first three or four I see make me think 'Wow, how pretty!', but after that they all look the same - still pretty, but indistinguishable from one another.

And what she said. I'm so glad to know I'm not alone on my opinion.