Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I admire the good galleries. I haven't seen dolfette's gallery because I'm not on her friends list, but from what I've seen - I love it. Darkriff too, you show body & face and you have interesting piercings!

I wish I could do better pics - my own gallery bores me to tears. I rarely add new pics just because who needs to see anymore tit pics?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I admire the good galleries. I haven't seen dolfette's gallery because I'm not on her friends list, but from what I've seen - I love it. Darkriff too, you show body & face and you have interesting piercings!

I wish I could do better pics - my own gallery bores me to tears. I rarely add new pics just because who needs to see anymore tit pics?

but they're very nice tits! :08:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I really enjoyed pieterjoke's gallery, but I guess he left the site recently. :frown1:

oh, that's too bad, i remember him having some really nice black and white images.

also, i like your avatar too. it is a nice example of original, and nice-looking, but not too identifying to suit your privacy needs.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm really not being anti-social, but I don't accept any friend requests. I guess I just don't know the reason for it. I mean, I talk to all of my friends here, so what's the real point of friend requests? I think I'm only using about 10% of this place, but really it's kind of all I want to use.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm really not being anti-social, but I don't accept any friend requests. I guess I just don't know the reason for it. I mean, I talk to all of my friends here, so what's the real point of friend requests? I think I'm only using about 10% of this place, but really it's kind of all I want to use.

One could hardly blame you for being gun shy after all the stalker troubles you've been having Ellie.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
private blogs & galleries.
and some people only accept PMs from friends, which cuts down on leg humpers asking you to look at their peepees.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Men have a different reason. I could see this thread as being a way of saying that men are not beautiful enough. Maybe.

I do not follow the logic that leads to this conclusion. They are called 'galleries' because it's where the beautiful works of photographic art can be found. And believe me, they tend to be Splendid!

Subject with self-esteem does a nice job of composition, invariably. :banana: :love: