A prescription for beer dick.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I couldn't legally post this in the "Young and Hung" section because its for twenty one and under so drinking age and all...

When anticipating a date in college. Jack off twice in the morning before heading of to class. On your date for God's sake don't drink more than makes you and therefore your penis comfortably numb.

Take your date home and, if she is willing, fuck her and last longer than you would ever have expected being so damn young you are taking advantage of the parasympathetic nervous system. You may even have to fake an orgasm for her, either way don't plan on pulling out and showing her a three pointer cum shot. Pack that away for tomorrow morning. Then you can brag to your buddies you "beer dicked" her to death last night. But only do so if you got her off :biggrin1:.

Which leads us to coffee dick. I used to plane out at, what, 15-20 degrees off of my abdomen with my erections. In my old age I'm doing a 45. I read somewhere it very well could be the excess amounts of coffee I drink (I have a work related excuse). So between my new found need to re-populate the planet feeling and my caffeine fix, I think, and this was a tough one, I'm going to quit the caffeine. ;-)

I also don't shoot as far as I used to, don't have the volume when I was 18. I've had to compensate with using Bernoulli's Principle and the well timed pull. Which probably what I was doing when I was 18 all along!?!

Learn anything anybody(girls)? Only want to help here! Pay it forward with your boys. Any thing you can add to what I should know?

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Getting that drunk that you cant cum and have to fake an orgasm in order to please a woman.

You poor thing..

You never had a young man who cums at the drop of a hat over and over again. You poor thing :wink:.

P.S. Young men can be one man bukake shows, if thats your thing.
P.P.S. Where's the love of truth in this place?

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
I think this has more to do with being dehydrated than anything bc alcohol and caffiene are both diuretics. They block ADH(anti diuretic hormone) so your constantly taktaking a piss, and if u dont replace the liquid which most wont when they are drinking then they have all the negative side effects of being dehydrated. One of them is ED depending on how dehydrated u are from drinking.

YES! I put my schooling to work in the real world, well atleast the virtual world. :D

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
You never had a young man who cums at the drop of a hat over and over again. You poor thing :wink:.

P.S. Young men can be one man bukake shows, if thats your thing.
P.P.S. Where's the love of truth in this place?

Im more concerened with the fact that you enjoy showing your buddies the 'aftermath' of a good night of sex rather than actually enjoying it yourself. Who in their right mind would choose not to shoot their load in order to keep it and show their mates a crusty used condom in the morning :confused:

However maybe this is just one of those 'secret boys business' things that us girls never know about..