A privilige for a woman?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Tominet, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Tominet

Tominet New Member

Hi,

I want to know from a woman point of view that does a woman that's allowed to have sex with others, in a relationship feel "priviliged"?

We are swingers, but you could say that the last encounters the only active have been my gf, meeting these two incredible huge guys, she meet with them 2-3 times a week.

So, would you woman feel "lucky" to be able to have sex with anyone you want while being in a relationship?

/Tomi

2. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

She meets up with incredibly huge guys?

The hell you say.

3. dolfette

Gold Member

you want her fawning gratitude? or do i have the completely wrong end of the stick?

i've 'let' partners sleep around. i don't expect them to feel lucky. i just expect them to respect both my openness and the limitations.
    it's not about privileges. it's just the way your relationship is.

4. JacKNight

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah I'm sure she feels real privileged... Bring her by my place and I'll make her feel privileged too

5. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't even have to think about this one. If he told me that I was allowed to have sex with whomever I wanted I would ask him who he's having sex with besides me.

Of course I wouldn't feel privileged; I would feel cheated on. I am very, very monogamous, and I know in my heart that he is too.

Flirting is completely different. I can't help it and neither can he. We're just built that way.

6. Tominet

Tominet New Member

Hi,

We started out doing some swinging, then there was these two very hung guys, and afterwards she asked if she could meet with these two guys separately every now and then, I agreed, and she have been having sex with these two regulary for a few months now, a few times a week. I'm not seing anyone else, just love to se my gf having a good time, enjoing herself. Her pleasure is my pleasure!

So, do women have fantasies about having sex with large guys, and if they are in a relationship with a smaller guy, and the guy is OK by the fact that she is having sex with other, make her feel "happy", hard so define, but she seem to be very happy, and satisfied to say the least! :)

/Tomi

7. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Yea, she won't be sticking around forever. Hope you enjoy crying and shooting yourself in the head.

Actually that last part was more of a request.

8. gtocrzy

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Couldn't have said it better myself, I'd show her the door. I think you're a nutcase for even allowing it.

Isn't there a thread on here somewhere about how women don't stay with weak men?

9. voidout

Gold Member

women feeling PRIVILEGED for dick? wtf year is this?

if you're in an open relationship then the only thing she feels "lucky" about is finding someone with the same lifestyle. that's the nature of an open relationship.

why would she feel special for living in the type of relationship you both agreed upon???

10. Principessa

Gold Member

Ditto. :cool:

Agreed.

11. Surfer12

Surfer12 New Member

She should feel upset her mate doesn't care about her and love her enough to not let her or be upset she is doing this!!! I've seen open relationships tried time and time again, it sounds good on paper, but just doesn't work in real life. It defeats the whole purpose of a relationship and intimacy, why have a girlfriend or boyfriend if you can sleep with anyone you want? Someone always gets jealous and it ends badly, thats my experience. I would think the woman should feel angry her man is even suggesting such a thing, shows a lack of respect and love, if she feels "privleged," she'd just be a selfish slut!

12. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    Because not everyone would agree to it?
    And women always feel privileged when they get to sample MY Dick
    I can't speak for other dick tho

13. voidout

Gold Member

They're swingers...it's been an open relationship since the beginning...of course everyone has agreed to it, otherwise the relationship wouldn't be in tact.

Draft saved Draft deleted