A Problem Of Definition - Cum In Boxers

the_man_5562000

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In this modern world of sex all over the internet there is a slang name for anything and everything. I learned a new one yesterday - 'wet docking'. This is using someone else's extended forskin to masturbate your own penis untill conclusion. Thereby filling their skin with your seed. Who knew?

One I have never been able to find the a name for is when you reach a conclusion while masturbating with a partner but you penis is aimed at or into their underwear. Often this is a matter of convenience when said act occurs somewhere a more explosive alternative isnt sutible - Perhaps this is quick release of tension in a stolen peice of privacy in a bathroom, outside a club or party.

I don't think I am unique in at times having my partner's ejaculate as well as my own inside my boxers before zipping up my jeans and driving home for a shower (Or simply straight to bed). Hey - it is a lot of fun reaching orgasm without the clean up if you have a willing friend to provide their underwear as a catch all net.

A search for 'cum in my boxers' or 'cum in his boxers' just brings up videos and stories of people shooting into their own pants or premature ejaculation. A search for 'cum in her panties' produces better results as female generally can not partake unless they have a willing male volenteer to produce the spoils. By this doesn't help male on male scenarios.

I can't say I frequently engauged in this activity - but it has happened. So others must have as well. I find it interesting that this activity has not be named (Or at least I am not aware of it) as I am sure it can not be unusual.

Are you aware of a name?
If not should we name it?
And what stories do you have?

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know what you are talking about, but I Don't have a name for it. I know a guy with an undies fetish, and we both quite enjoy it when I leave.a stain in his underwear. "Why is there a strange dick invading my space? Damnit, dick: look what you did!"
I’ve done that too. Slid my tool in the fly of a guys boxers and left my load on his cock and bush.

Reactions: the_man_5562000
D

deleted893538

I know what you are talking about, but I Don't have a name for it. I know a guy with an undies fetish, and we both quite enjoy it when I leave.a stain in his underwear. "Why is there a strange dick invading my space? Damnit, dick: look what you did!"

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Just me then? Maybe I am wrong!
It's an excellent question as indeed, as you point out, there appears to be a name for almost anything.
"Docking" has been around for years. I think, however, when you write--
'wet docking'. This is using someone else's extended forskin to masturbate your own penis untill conclusion. Thereby filling their skin with your seed.
--that George Orwell, your countryman and master of straightforward language would say

You fuck some guy's long foreskin till you jizz in it.

See his famous essay "Politics and the English Language" at https://redactareacademica.files.wo...orwell_-politics-and-the-english-language.pdf

To answer your question, tho', perhaps we need to coin the phrase:
Pouchgasm?
Boxer Rub Yellin'? (see Boxer Rebellion - Wikipedia)

Can't think of any others at the moment.

the_man_5562000

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's an excellent question as indeed, as you point out, there appears to be a name for almost anything.
"Docking" has been around for years. I think, however, when you write--
'wet docking'. This is using someone else's extended forskin to masturbate your own penis untill conclusion. Thereby filling their skin with your seed.
--that George Orwell, your countryman and master of straightforward language would say

You fuck some guy's long foreskin till you jizz in it.

See his famous essay "Politics and the English Language" at https://redactareacademica.files.wo...orwell_-politics-and-the-english-language.pdf

To answer your question, tho', perhaps we need to coin the phrase:
Pouchgasm?
Boxer Rub Yellin'? (see Boxer Rebellion - Wikipedia)

Can't think of any others at the moment.

Totally right but I don't know what to search for to bring the correct results up. Any suggestions?

Love pouchgasm :). Let's go with that

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Also found this guy. Loves other guys to spunk on his undies...

Cum covered bulge in SoCal : Bulges
These are freakin hot. The FIRST thing I think of when I wake up is how many frat boys across the country are waking up at that exact moment and have hard-ons in their boxers. Jizzing in another dude's (or your own) underwear is way hot.