A Problem Unique to Me It Seems

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by naimodo, Dec 1, 2006.

1. naimodo

naimodo Member

Me again. I've got a problem that no one seems to have heard of before. I noticed it a few years ago. But it didnt become important really until i entered the dating world about 11 months ago. Whenever I masturbate (bc im still a virgin hehe) my right testicle moves up out of my scrotum and into my lower abdomen. I can gently push it back into place. But as i near orgasm it's movement out, becomes more frequent. If I cum with it out of place, it's very painful. Sometimes when I move it back into place, I wont orgasm, just ejaculate. If I just cum quickly with 15 minutes or so, usually i have no problems or pain. BUt when i get married and have sex, I dont want to finish that quickly whether it hurts or not. I did have a surgery on my testicles when i was a baby, I believe i had an undescended testicle. Incidently, my left one doesnt seem to work (go figure lol), only the right one. When I realized i had a problem, I tried everything under the sun. If i use an anal toy, I have no trouble at all, regardless if i last over 15 minutes. The orgasms are the most intense ever. But if there's a way I dont have to use my toy, I would like to know. I dont want my future wife to think it's her fault I have to use it. And I know how soem chicks are, like my ex said "I understand and I'll do anything i can to help" So I'd ask her to gently keep my testicles in place when she went down or whatever, then she bitch that her arm was tired after like 2 minutes. And she'd get angry at me bc I didnt want to orgasm, which would have been painful. Now I've met a great girl and I really want to fix this problem i have if it's possible. She's very understanding about this. But I would like to see if it can be remedied. Thanks for listening. Check out the pics of my car. lol. Later

2. GBF64

GBF64 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    You need to see a Urologist, plain and simple. No home remedies or toys are goung to cure this.

3. pasarefun

pasarefun Member

Albums:
    Your problems sounds a lot like my hernia problem. I was able to push a hard mass (intestines I believe) back up out of my sack. Go see a doctor immediately!

4. D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin Account Disabled

Dude -- you definately need to see a urologist. It doesn't sounds like the average hernia where you find intestines in your sack. And from your description it doesn't sound like an emergency, but schedule an appointment with your regular physician who will either set you up with a urologist or a good surgeon.

Good luck ~ let us know how it turns out.

5. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

By all means have a word with your physician, but during intercourse and maybe even masturbation it is not infrquent for testicles to move towards the body cavity. It is a functional response to protect the testicles from damage, though older guys will lose this involuntary response. Don't get paranoid about it. A quiet word with your GP is all that is needed at this stage.

6. episcalo

episcalo Member

Albums:
    If it wasn't hurting, it would be normal....but the hurting thing is definitly something you wanna check with a doc....

Draft saved Draft deleted