A problem ...

Yurgle22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
... that i would like a little help on please :D

On sunday i went out for a christening with my best straight friend. We ended up being the only two left and i invited him back to mine for drinks as you do. After a few drinks he started talking his usual rubbish how he doesnt care that im gay and how im his best friend blah blah. He asked for a hug and said he loves me like he always does except this time he kisses me and i pulled away like woah how drunk are you? Then he does it again ... and i dont know why, because i honestly have no sexual feelings for this guy whatsoever but i kissed back and said as a joke i would have to suck his cock next (i had a sexual r/ship with my other best friend for two years) before long he stood up got his cock out and was like 'go on then'. I told him to put it away and to never think that way about me again.

Later i went to bed a lot more under the influence and he got in with me (which isnt unusual all my straight friends share a bed with me, im just a trustworthy guy i guess lol) and i fell asleep. Next thing i wake up to him kissing me, now half asleep i kiss back, i put my hands down his pants and the next thing i know im down there doing what ... well i dont need to spell it out. Then he says me name ... but more as a question than anything ... as in he is shocked to find it was me and i looked up and realised who it was. After me shouting OMG at who it was ... i went and had a ciggarette and went back to bed.

Now the following morning i asked him not to tell anyone, for not just my reputation but for his aswell ... and for the fact i was panicking what people would think of me ... no doubt being the gay it would be me that gets the bullying so to speak. Less than 5 hours later all my friends now.

And now he keeps inviting me out but i just dont want to see him, i want to avoid him at all costs not just cos he told people but for fear of what it'll do to me lol. I kinda enjoyed it, and ive thought about it ever since and im positive he enjoyed it also but i dunno lol ... it wasnt the first time he had displayed similar feelings towards me ... its like argh what should i do? lol

Any advice? :D

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
First off, your best friend is not straight. Second, you say at the beginning you have no sexual feelings for him whatsoever but you kiss him back, not once at the beginning, but twice when he got in bed with you. You said you were half asleep meaning you knew what was going on yet didn't stop it. You are gay according to your profile, so what if your friends know?

Last, in your post you say you really (well you said kinda) enjoyed it, and you know your friend did too.

I don't see a problem........he seems to like you and you him.

Yurgle22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeh my friends know that im gay ... and i kinda enjoyed it but he insistes he is straight. He has a kid, which i know proves nothing these days but he went and told everyone his side of the story, which makes me out to be the one who initiated it and everything, yeh i would like something to happen but i doubt it will. So do i continue it ignore and avoid him? Or act like nothing has happened or try and get something out of it and possibly ruin my friendship with him and some others? Do i take that risk or not? lol So bloody confused!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What is HIS side of the story? That he was taken advantage of by a gay guy? If that is the case I'd be pissed off too. If he has a kid and is not married, he is available. He doesn't sound straight to me and if he was, he would not have said anything to anyone if he wanted noone to know. I don't get it. And now he keeps inviting you out? A straight guy? Nah........

D_867yuoi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I get it. You didn't think of him sexually until something sexual happened. It wasn't a fulfilling encounter and you can't help wondering how fulfilling it could be. If it wasn't your friend - going for it would be natural. You would like to continue being friends with him, but it can never be the way it was before this encounter. You will either avoid him forever (not really friends that way) or you will have to face him and get some straight (pardon the pun) answers. He may not be gay - but it's possible that he is confused and curious - and also not getting that he loves you as a friend. There is one other possibility in that he might have been horny as hell and just trying to take advantage of you!!! He can cover his ass by telling everyone you tried something with him - he obviously thinks you were going to blab this to everyone and it would be better to be the first to blab it with his side. Total sneaky move - sure you want him as a friend?
You say he keeps asking you out. To do what?

My best advice - sit him down and talk with him. Making yourself crazy isn't going to help anyone!

BTW - love your avatar stephenmass!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
he doesnt care that im gay and how im his best friend blah blah. He ...said he loves me like he always does ...

the following morning... Less than 5 hours later all my friends now.

And now he keeps inviting me out but i just dont want to see him, i want to avoid him at all costs not just cos he told people but for fear of what it'll do to me lol. I kinda enjoyed it, and ive thought about it ever since and im positive he enjoyed it also but i dunno lol ... it wasnt the first time he had displayed similar feelings towards me ... its like argh what should i do? lol

...i kinda enjoyed it but he insists he is straight. ... So do i continue it ignore and avoid him? Or act like nothing has happened or try and get something out of it and possibly ruin my friendship with him and some others? Do i take that risk or not? lol So bloody confused!

He loves you and likes to be with you. Stop avoiding him and enjoy what time you have to spend together.