A problem

alijones81: Hi all I have this problem on my penis, there was sort of lump and then it break through like a pimple and white liquid came out. I dont know what is this and bit worried. it is on the body on the penis not on the head. The lump was there like for years back since I beleive my childhood. I didn't had this problem before, though I dont have any other penis problem like erction. is there any explanation for it.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Depends how big the lump is, at first I thought it was a hair folicle, I have a few of those, and hairs growing a bit up the shaft. However, the liquid coming out doesnt give much credit to that theory. I'd definitely go to a doctor, just to find out what it is. If it was painful, I'd be extra quick about it.

Of course it may just be a spot...not sure.

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It sounds like a pimple to me. Or it could have been an ingrown hair, if you shave or trim your pubes. I've gotten both before and when they popped a little bit of puss came out.

It could also be some sort of skin irritation if you've been working your penis extra hard lately.

What I recommend (though I'm not qualified in any way except it's what I'd do) is to keep your penis clean by washing with anti-bacterial soap a few times a day. Spray some Bactine or other first aid topical spray (or ointment) on the area to prevent any kind of infection. It should be gone in a week.

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
It'll probably be an ingrown hair or summat mate. I had one of those just at the base of my penis, where the shaft meets the scrotum, which was odd cos I've never shaved down there. To cut a long and too graphic story short, there is a little bit of yellow/white liquid that comes out if you squueze it, so I wouldn't be too worried. If it was bigger than an ingrown hair then go get it checked it out though :)