A proper introduction

hung_big: Well...I've noticed that quite a few know me here on LPSG already, but I haven't really given a proper introduction....

First off, I'd like to say that I am really lucky to have found this site. It has already been a big part in my life and the posters on this site are some of the nicest people I have ever met. Thanks to all of you for the great ride it has been so far, and I hope for an even better time in the future.

But enough praising and talking about you guys, and on to me :lol: ;)

My name's Chris (I prefer that over hung_big), I'm 15 years of age (and no, I'm not an ignorant, bratty youth) and I'm from Toronto. I love to ATV (though I'm no good :eek: ), can speak 3 languages, attend Lorne Park highschool and LOVE to party.

I seem to like to write out how I am feeling, so if I spring some form of writing on you occasionally, don't be surprised. I also am currently taking up guitar, working on getting a part-time job and writing songs.

I also have some personal issues and demons that I'm fighting. If you read around these boards you will find out what all the commotion is about.

I hope that I can become an asset to these boards, if nothing more than becoming the peacekeeper. I hate to see people fight, especially because of some of the trivial things that end up on internet forums and chatrooms.

Thought you guys might like to know, and if not...well...I gues its too late now :D :huh:

Pappy

Media
Welcome Chris. I do hope you stick around and post your opinions and experiences. We are a friendly bunch for the most part and us older guys are here to help so don't be afraid to ask your questions. Remember, the only stupid question is the one not asked.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Chris, Welcome. You are quite accomplished in writing and maturity for a 15 year old. I am here. Please free to e-mail or pm me anytime if I can offer advice, give support, or anything else. I know you are having some problems with dealing with your parents. You need friends of all ages. I am a retired teadcher and still work with youth. Pm or e-mail me anytime. It may take me a while to answer as I don't sit at the computer full time and may not see that you have posted, but I respond as soon as I see that you have written. I know you are having some problem and you mentioned them, maybe I can help.

Originally posted by hung_big@Feb 20 2005, 10:37 PM
Well...I've noticed that quite a few know me here on LPSG already, but I haven't really given a proper introduction....

First off, I'd like to say that I am really lucky to have found this site. It has already been a big part in my life and the posters on this site are some of the nicest people I have ever met. Thanks to all of you for the great ride it has been so far, and I hope for an even better time in the future.

But enough praising and talking about you guys, and on to me :lol: ;)

My name's Chris (I prefer that over hung_big), I'm 15 years of age (and no, I'm not an ignorant, bratty youth) and I'm from Toronto. I love to ATV (though I'm no good :eek: ), can speak 3 languages, attend Lorne Park highschool and LOVE to party.

I hope that I can become an asset to these boards, if nothing more than becoming the peacekeeper. I hate to see people fight, especially because of some of the trivial things that end up on internet forums and chatrooms.

Thought you guys might like to know, and if not...well...I gues its too late now :D :huh:
[post=284872]Quoted post[/post]​

Royal_T

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome, and thanks for the intro, Chris. Its good to know there are still some people your age that can write coherently. Plus its always cool to know there are others here from toronto.
I'll add my name to the list of people willing to help if and when we can...

D

deleted111

Am glad to hear of someone enjoying the site so much.

Nate