A prostitute can be raped?

Creatorul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A street prostitute sits and waits for customers. A customer stops prostitute climbs and car, go to a location more covert and have sex.

Coz client don`t pay for extra time prostitute go the police and said that client raped her. Him went to prison.
Can be rape in case when prostitutes who initially gave consent for sex?

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would think unless there's a witness it might be a he said/ she said thing....however if she yells rape I guess if they find your DNA in her nasty snatch then there might be some trouble. Best to leave prostitutes alone.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
New variation on the old joke, "how do you make a hormone?" By not paying her. Sorry, if she says "no" it becomes rape. If he doesn't pay her, it's an issue for small claims court. But it ain't rape. God, I'm so glad I prefer men!

southeastone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
New variation on the old joke, "how do you make a hormone?" By not paying her. Sorry, if she says "no" it becomes rape. If he doesn't pay her, it's an issue for small claims court. But it ain't rape. God, I'm so glad I prefer men!

Male rent can cry rape as well!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If the consent to access is based upon your agreement to pay, and you don't, there was no consent.

In other circumstances, consent can be withdrawn at any time. If the hooked says time is up, unless more is paid, and the John doesn't stop, it becomes rape. Sex always ends when one party no longer consents.

tasty9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you go into a bakery and buy a dozen cookies, but walk out with the cookies and a cake you picked up on your way out, did paying for the cookies mean you didn't steal the cake?

9InchGaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There was a guy in my town who had a long history of raping and bashing street prostitutes. My town has legalised prostitution, so street walkers are invariably escaping violence, struggling with homelessness, and also may have mental health issues - some of these people are amongst the most vulnerable in my community. The prostitute rapist got a string of minor sentences, and would reoffend as soon as released. The victims were only junkie street hookers, so no one cared about this offender... until, 19 convictions later, he raped and murdered a nice, middle class married woman. Only now is he doing a life sentence.

If we don't protect society's most vulnerable, then we diminish the protection of all its members.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Of course she can claim she was raped. If she consented, conditionally, and he violated the set conditions he'd agreed to, then the sex was non-consensual and therefore rape.

Whether or not she committed a crime in the process (for those municipalities which haven't legalized prostitution) is a different matter, and should be dealt with apart from the question of whether consent was given.

Whether the authorities will act appropriately and honorably regarding either complaint is, also, yet another matter entirely.

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Coz client don`t pay for extra time prostitute go the police and said that client raped her. Him went to prison.
Can be rape in case when prostitutes who initially gave consent for sex?

Bizarre question.

Depends if the issue is the extra time not paid for or what took place?
I would assume not paying for extra time is breach of contact, where as raping the woman is rape!

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Why? Just coz i ask question?
Because you feel the need to ask *that* question. The fact that it's not obvious to you that you HAVE to stop fucking someone if they tell you to stop is deplorable.

Creatorul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because you feel the need to ask *that* question.
I can ask anything and you have a problem and not me.
It's still free speech.
Just coz is a taboo subject that does not mean we should not talk.
Plus i can see your value because you're the only one that start to insults people to completely normal talk.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
If the consent to access is based upon your agreement to pay, and you don't, there was no consent.

In other circumstances, consent can be withdrawn at any time. If the hooked says time is up, unless more is paid, and the John doesn't stop, it becomes rape. Sex always ends when one party no longer consents.

Having conditions that must be met after the sex is over seems like tricky proposition, in terms of it's rape or not.

I read an article some years ago about a woman who dated a recovering addict. In it she claimed that she had sex with him under the condition that he was going to get himself clean. He didn't. Was that rape? She thought so, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How does one continue having sex with someone once consent is withdrawn?

15 minutes is up and she says stop. He doesn't. What happens next? Does she push him? Start to kick him? What does he do? He won't stop. Does she panic? Get scared? Scream? What does he do? At minimum, not let her go by force. At worst, choke, hit or batter her, kill her.

You might say, sure, she has a choice just to lay back and minimize her injury. When a man. A stranger, won't stop fucking you, how do you know he won't beat you when he's finished. How do you know he won't kill you?

Prostitutes are the most vulnerable of sex workers. Bad dates happen all the time. Every night. I have a friend who leads a team who works with the girls on the streets, trying to help them get off the streets, keeps a log of them because so many go missing and/or end up dead. And they are girls either by age or maturity.

Guys who use these girls deserve jail time. Deserve your picture and name in the paper. Lose your job and family. Fuck you.