A Pt And Her Large Client (f/m)

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jessica sat frustrated in her white Toyota Corolla that she just bought a few months ago. She had just graduated as a Physical Therapist a few months ago, and had made the car her first big purchase as real-life adult. She was 24, unmarried, unengaged, but had been saying the same guy since senior year of high school, John. He was perfect for her. He had also graduated the past year with his MBA and had already landed a job making great money. This next year was to spend hunkered down together and living frugally while they got a head start on their loans. Though they had talks about the future fairly often, John had yet to propose to her. Everything was going great in life... so why was she frustrated?

She wasn't sure how she was supposed to feel, but "frustrated" is what it became. The past year or so, their sex life had been starting to come to a decline. Recently, they have been having sex all but once a week, and to be honest, she felt as though John was not getting as hard as he used to. At only 25 himself, she was certain it couldn't be because of his age. But this morning, while he was doing his routine morning news reading on his laptop, she happened to catch one of the articles he was reading over his shoulder without him noticing. She remained quiet while she watched him frantically search Google: "Gal Gadot sexy" "Gal Gadot nude" "Brooke Shields nude", and ogle (what were presumably) fake pictures of the nude celebrities. Jessica didn't know what to do or think when she accidentally bumped the coffee table and startled him. Luckily she was smooth enough to make it seem as though she was unbeknownst to what he was doing.

He closed his browser and got up and walked to straight to the bathroom to shower. She followed him, and noticed when he undressed, he was as hard as he had ever been. She was destroyed. Why does this matter so much to her, you might ask? The problem with it was, that these women were the polar opposite of Jessica regarding looks. They were tall, modelesque women. Jessica was not. Standing at 4'11", she always garnered everyone's attention when it came to making short jokes. Not only that, she was incredibly thin, and often attracted "malnourished" jokes, as well. To boot, these women also were not exactly known for their boobs, that would have been different. As Jessica, is. Her tiny, petite frame hoisted an enormous set of boobs on her. The last bra she bought was a 30JJ, and she honestly wasn't even sure if it was the right fit.

So here she was, frustrated in her car. Not sure if she wanted to cry, or to get angry, or to hate herself. Her boyfriend of 7 years liked a different "type". "Why was he with her?", she thought. She was always under the assumption that they fit each other so perfectly. John was all of 5'5'', fairly short for a man, but a perfect height for her. In all of their pics, they matched each other so well, with her head often lying perfectly under his nose. Anger started to set in. "He is not near enough man to even satisfy women like that.", she muttered to herself and pushed at her steering wheel. John, like most shorter guys, was built well. Sturdy and muscular. With that though, he wasn't very large in the dick department. At 5 inches fully erect, it looked almost like a big dick on his small body, and was able to satisfy Jessica for all of these years. He even had given her an orgasm with it on a few occasions over the years. She then started to get sad. It wasn't fair for her to get angry with him and say such things, even if they were to just herself in her car.

*Bzzz Bzzz*

The e-mail for her next client finally came through. She worked as a home Physical Therapist (PT) for a company that paid her fairly well. She would see 2-3 patients a day in their home about once or twice weekly. It kept her busy, and was always interesting in what she might find. She looked up at the tiny faerie decoration she had hanging from her rearview mirror. Always considering herself "pixie-ish", she had dyed her blonde hair a touch platinum, and had very fair skin. She wasn't the most attractive girl, but she knew plenty of guys that were attracted to her for her small size and her....... other features. To that, she accepted her small size as a part of her "look", but would always try and hide her big boobs as much as she could. John never outright was amazed with them, so that didn't provoke her to put them on display ever. She would typically wear scrubs to her client's homes, and even a tight spandex shirt underneath the scrub top to try and compress her massive chest. It worked well, honestly.

New Patient:
Jones, Jacob
DOB: 7/11/2002
Wt: 200 lb
Ht: --
MRN: 7291048
Dx: Left hip.
Tuesday 3:00 pm, Thursday 3:00pm

"Great", she thought to herself. She was always annoyed with how little information she got about new clients. "Left hip?"..... she rolls her eyes. Hips were hard to work on in the first place, let alone someone 200 pounds. She often wondered if this clinic was giving her all of the hard patients to deal with, as a way of hazing the new person.

She wiped the tears, fixed her make-up, and started her Toyota.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 2:50pm that day, she pulled up to her new patient's home in a very nice community. She double-checked the address because the house she was in front of was absolutely beautiful. As she walked up to the front doors, she noticed they seemed larger than usual doors. Perhaps it was just because it was that nice of a home, but this doors of the white home seemed huge.

*Ding-Ding* she heard from within as her tiny hand pressed in the large lit-up doorbell. She waited, with her bag slung over her shoulder. Today, she wore black scrubs (as usual). She typically bought the pants XS and would hem them at the bottom, as they were typically still too long. The top was always a medium, over a tight spandex t-shirt. The spandex top under her scrubs kept her enormous breasts minimized, and also got rid of the *inevitable* cleavage she would show while working on clients. Her blonde-silver hair was in a high ponytail (she felt it helped make her not seem so short), and she wore minimal makeup.

"Yes, that is exactly what I said, Tuesdays are always going to be busy at the clinic, Michelle", she heard a voice approaching. The door opened and a very attractive brunette in her 40's was on her cell phone looking slightly annoyed waved her inside. Jessica walked in and as she shut the door, feeling its weight, she looked up at the top of it in awe, swinging shut. It was heavy. "Are you PT?" the woman mouthed to her while still on the phone.

"Yes," she whispered, as to not interrupt her phone call. She stepped forward with her hand outstretched to greet the woman. "I'm Jess-"

"He's upstairs. Last door on the left. Thank you soo much", the woman whispered again, smiling, and walked away. The woman was not tall enough to necessitate such a large doorway, standing at maybe 5'2'', slightly taller than Jessica. She was in scrubs herself, tucked in, and tight enough to accentuate a large chest and shapely bottom. It was fairly intimidating to the small, frumpy-feeling Jessica. She headed up the large stairway before her, noticing the railing seeming off. It was tall. Everything about this home made her feel even smaller than she usually does...

The last door on the left was open, thankfully, and she approached it ready with her usual schpiel. "Hiiiii. Mr. Jones?", she said as she walked in slowly. It was a very open layout bedroom, with a single chair facing a large TV on her left, and a large bed centered along the wall to her right. In front of her were two large windows filling the room with light.

"He-...ahem... Hi there". A deep voice said from the bed. She approached the bed and saw a young man lying on his back with 2 pillows under his head. He had been watching the TV. He looked like a typical rich white kid. Curly hair, blue eyes, large jawline, no facial hair in sight. She set her bag down at the foot of the bed and began her introduction from the same place.

"Hey! My name is Jessica, I'm going to the physical therapist working with you for the next few weeks. I understand we are going to be working with your.... left hip?", she asked. His right leg was casted from the foot to above-the-knee, while his left was free.

"Yeah, and probably this one at a later date", nodding towards his right leg. "I was in a car accident. Broke this one, tore stuff in my left leg, and broke a bunch of bones in both hands". He lifted both his hands up, both of which were casted from below the elbow, all the way past his knuckles, leaving only his fingertips free.

"Omygosh, I'm so sorry to hear that, that looks painful!", she winces to try and show empathy. "You must've really done a number on your hands to get casts like that, I don't think I've ever seen them like that. Well, yes, so we are going to be working on mobility of your left hip. Can you start by showing me what you actually can do with your left leg? Can you raise it off the bed at all?"

He winces and his leg barely moves, "Sorry, not much...". Jessica takes a deep breath, "OK then. Looks like we have some work to do. First I'm just going to take a look at your hip and your leg and you show me wear you have pain at no exertion, and where you have pain when you try to move it. Are you wearing shorts?", she asked as she walked around and approached the side of the bed. She has learned the hard way to make sure to ask patients this when they are under any sort of sheets or blankets.

"I mean, I'm sorry, I should have been thinking about this", he said, slightly embarrassed, looking at the brown satin sheet that was on him. "I'm in like, boxers. It has been really hard to get like pants or shorts on and off with this", and points at his cast on his right leg.

"No, no, you're totally fine, I get it. That is fine. So I'm gonna have you move the sheet just from your left leg if you can" she said, motioning the moving of the sheet. Jacob tries to grasp the sheet with his fingertips and move it. It catches on his foot, and after about a 10 second struggle, he finally manages to get it off his leg. His leg was exposed about halfway up his thigh and Jessica stood there unimpressed. “So I’m gonna need all of your hip exposed, so keep going”, she continues to motion moving the sheet.

“Er, okay, hold on, just a sec..” Jacob said as he raises the sheet with one the fingertips of his right hand and reaches into the sheet with his left hand. His large casted hands seemed so clumsy to Jessica. He continued to adjust what she assumed was his genitalia and reorganize himself.

Ooohh okay that makes sense why he was hesitant, Jessica thought. Then, for another dreadfully long time he kept trying to adjust himself with what she assumed was just his fingertips. She tried not to stare, but it was taking so long that it she did look to the sheet a few times in the long silence. That’s when she saw it. Was that……. she thought. It seemed as though he just took something off his lap and threw it on his other leg. *slap*…. Nah, no way. She wanted to ask him if he had anything else under the sheet, but it really didn’t matter as long as she could get to his hip. He let out a breath of relief and threw the sheet back, exposing only his left leg. “Er, sorry…” he said. He was wearing silky, baggy white boxers. Ha, what a teenager, she thought.

Right away, she just thought Wow this guy is just a big person. He wasn’t terribly muscular, but his leg was just incredibly long she noticed as she eyed his leg up and down, from hip to toe. She wrapped her dainty hands around his thigh, just above his knee. Even at the thinnest point, her hands were nowhere near big enough to wrap all the way around it. She squeezed and asked him to let her know if any of it was painful. She started working her way up his thigh, having to sort of spiral up his leg in order to palpate all of it. As she worked her way up his thigh, she noticed the back of her left hand rubbing up against something soft between his legs. It was far from his crotch so she assumed it was what ever he was struggling with to move earlier, and it obviously was not what she was thinking it was. It was far too low, or long.

“Uh-… sorry, hang on”, he jerked a little as her hand pressed into the soft object again. She removed her hands quickly, assuming she may have hurt him.

“Oh, does it hurt there?”, she asked.

“No… I just…”, he hesitated, as he reached back under the sheets and struggled to move whatever it was. This time she did not look away, she was getting annoyed. If this kid has a silly stuffed animal he needs to hug, I’m gonna be so annoyed, she thought. Through the sheet, it seemed as though he was trying to pinch whatever it was between his two fingers and move it. He finally succeeded, got a hold of it like a cat would to its kitten by pinching a fold of it, and drug it up toward his right groin and laid it across it. It remained attached at his crotch. No…. way… Is this for real right now? That is way too big and soft to be his dick… right?!, her mind raced, and her heart felt like it skipped a beat.

She cleared her throat, “ahem, no, no you’re totally fine. How does all of this feel?”, as she picked up where she left off. She continued on with her exam, but initially kept finding her eyes drift towards the tube under the sheet. He noticed and picked the sheet up off of it to obscure it, which was a blatantly obvious maneuver on his part, with his awkward clumsy, casted fingers.

He turned out to be in a lot of pain at the hip, and she focused her exercises on the knee this visit. She was able to regain concentration, and the rest of the visit went uneventfully. Working on a leg that was so big almost seemed cartoonish to her. She was such a tiny person and having to move a kid’s leg that incredibly long, and massive was almost fun to her. Never having been attracted to a client before, she wondered if that is what this was. Touching and manipulating him was really enjoyable, and she caught herself almost giggling at how tiny her hands were on this long leg.

Jessica was finishing up as she began to tell him that the next few appointments are going to be a lot worse. She left his hip alone this time, but she was going to have move the focus to that joint starting with Thursday. He didn’t sound thrilled, but thanked her as she grabbed her small duffel bag. “Thank you, Jess. See you Thursday then, right?”

“Yep! See ya!”, she waved like a gleeful child at the large guy, and walked out.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jessica pulled up to the beautiful home of the Jones’ on Thursday a little early. She sat in her car and started going through e-mails on her phone. Not really though. She was nervous about going back in and seeing Jacob, and kept thinking about how enticing it was to handle such a large man. That morning when she woke up, she had put her hand on her boyfriend John’s leg. Under the sheets, she used both of her hands to map out the size of his leg while he slept. She honestly came to the conclusion that it felt half the size of Jacob’s. Is that a turn-on? she thought to herself, refreshing the already refreshed inbox once again. Checking her makeup, she headed out of the car and walked up the walkway to the large door.

*Ding-Ding*

“Hey Jessica?” an intercom said this time. It sounded like Jacob.

“Yes, I’m here for your 3 o’clock appointment!” she said, in a pixie-happy tone.

“Great. The door is open, come on in. No one else is here to let you in, sorry.”

“Oh okie!” she said, and pushed open the massive door to an empty entryway. Slowly coming inside, she took the opportunity to look around a little bit this time. It was a very nice home, very clean. She spotted a picture on the wall of what looked like Jacob, and what she assumed was his mother, whom she saw the other day. He towered over her, at least a foot, and stood extremely tall. After a moment, Jessica realized she had been ogling the stature of her patient and snapped out of it. She ran up the large stairway and headed down the hall where she heard an action movie playing in Jacob’s room. “Hey you!” she said, bubbly and smiling.

“Hi Jessica, come on in”. He was in the same position as last time, this time propped up watching a movie. It was Wonder Woman, and he started turning the volume down when she entered. She walked over to the foot of the bed, set her bag down, and began getting some things out of it. That is when she noticed the movie and decided to make small talk.

“Is this Wonder Woman?”, she asked, almost baiting him.

“Yeah, nothing else is on.”

“You don’t like this movie? Doesn’t like, every guy think Gal Gadot is the hottest thing on the planet right now though?”, she asked rummaging through her bag still.

“Ha, I guess. Not my type though.”

“Oh really?”, she popped up from crouching on the floor and stood with her head cocked. “That’s interesting.”. She knelt back down to continue looking for something. “So what is your type then?”

“Uh…. I don’t know. I have a specific taste, I’d say.”, and she could tell he was uneasy about talking about it. Jessica noticed she set her bag down next to a pair of basketball shoes. Holy hell, these shoes are frickin massive! I mean, I’m not surprised, I guess, but just seeing a shoe this big in person… she reached into the shoe to read the tag. 16?!... this kid….

She stood up suddenly with a clipboard and pen in hand, as she responded “oh yeah? Enlighten me then!”. Jessica doesn’t typically wear a bra under her scrubs, but instead a very tight spandex shirt. The good part about that, is that it minimizes and flattens her enormous boobs down better than a bra. The bad part about it is that it doesn’t take into consideration any bouncing and will make her boobs blatantly obvious if she bounces. When she popped up to retort without thinking, she noticed Jacob’s eyes dart from the TV, directly to her chest, and bob up and down for a second. Crap……

“Uhhhh… uhm… oh! Yeah, I don’t know, I like like…. I like contrast. I’m kind of tall and I find myself much more attracted to smaller, petite girls. Gal Gadot is tall, and pretty and all, but it just doesn’t do it for me, I don’t know. My last girlfriend was 6’1’’ and she was great and all, but I never found myself attracted to her like I did to other girls.” He stopped talking and realized he is probably saying more than she was expecting.

“Well, how tall are you, Jacob?”

“Six eight” he said with a flat tone. He was asked that every day of his life, and he always did his best to not sound like he was overly proud of being that tall, but he was.

“Six eight?!? Holy moly, no wonder your legs are so long! 6’ 1” is still a lot shorter than you, so what would be the perfect height for you?”, she asked playfully, as though she was just trying to get to know her patient.

“Haha, yeah 6’8”. Oh I don’t know, I would probably say the shorter and smaller the better, but I’ve never really dated a girl shorter than like 5’10”, so I wouldn’t really know I guess.” He answered honestly. A long pause followed, as Jessica was scribbling a lot of things down. He knew this conversation was toe-ing the line, but he took advantage of where it was and threw in one last thing: “I mean, Gal Gadot doesn’t even have any figure. A girl’s gotta have something to her, ya know?”

Jessica pretended not to care too much about what he was saying, it was entirely steering what began as an innocent conversation into risqué. She decided to try and argue his point before starting therapy. “'Have something to her?' I thought you said you liked ‘tiny’ and ‘small’?”

“Well yeah, tiny and small is really attractive, but I don’t know, maybe I watch too much anime, but there is no such thing as too-large of uhh… ya know… attributes. It’s all about contrast! Small girl with ample…attributes!”, he said as he put his big, clumsy, casted hands in front of his chest to imitate breasts. He was nervous, he knew this was probably saying too much, and was wondering if he crossed the line.

Jessica tried to divert the conversation right away and get to work, “Yeah, yeah, yeah. There is only a few of us unfortunate body types on this planet. Okay, let’s get back to therapy, have you been doing the exercises I told you to do?”. She didn’t hear a word he said after that, she just bought time to divert him and take in what he just said. Did he literally just describe me? Does he really feel that way about his ‘type’, or is he just doing that to hit on me? Jesus, this is like the most messed up situation I have been in, yet. Gonna be a long few weeks….

After rambling on about how he has trouble doing certain movements, he moved the sheet back off of his leg to prepare for whatever she was going to need to do. It still took him a little effort, since he was unable to grasp anything with his casted hands. But he did however, get the sheet all of the way off of his left leg and tucked it in between his legs. This time he was in tighter-style boxer briefs, and there was no sign so far of any extraneous appendages hiding beneath the sheets. “I wore these today, I hope that’s okay. Should make things a little more convenient, and tucked in, for doing these exercises. Not super comfortable though.”

“Oh yeah, no that will be great. Honestly, Jacob, wear whatever makes you feel comfortable, we can make due”, she replied acting as though she wasn’t scanning his pelvis with her eyes. “So I said we would start with hip mobility this time, so what I’m gonna start with is sort of massaging your thigh, where all of the hip muscles attach to. Now, it’s not going to be the type of massage you’re thinking of, it might be a little painful, but it helps with loosening up the joint”, she explained as she grabbed one of her tools. It looked like a rolling pin.

“Whatever you need to do” he smiled to her. “Okay, wow that is…. Yeah”, he said moments later, wincing, as she started rolling his thigh like a hard piece of dough. Jessica was immediately paying attention to the length of the strokes she had to make to get up and down his entire thigh. It, again, was almost fun to her. Maybe this is attraction. Maybe I like contrast, too? Ugh, you’re dumb, just focus and get out of this poor kid’s room.

*Bzzzz Bzzzz* her phone began vibrating in her bag. Without thinking, she set the rolling pin down on Jacob's shirtless abdomen and walked to the foot of the bed to grab her phone out of her bag. “Ugh, sheesh, nvm”, she whispered to herself and silenced it and set the phone on his night stand. She turned back to Jacob and was startled and felt a lump in her throat form immediately.

“Haha, oh. My gosh, I’m sorry”, he said laughing. The rolling pin she set on his belly, immediately had rolled down towards his other hip and coincidentally right under the sheet. What was startling, is that it was stopped by something under the sheet that was the exact same size as the rolling pin. It looked as though there were two rolling pins under the satin sheet across his right hip. “Ha, the opposite of contrast with that thing, ugh boy”, he reached under the sheet and awkwardly grasped the rolling pin with his index and middle finger and pulled it out so she could see it and take it.

“Opposite of contrast?.... oh, oh I get it”, and she chuckled, but inside she was freaking out. Holy shit, that really is this kid’s dick… and it really is enormous. He must be hard, I wonder if that is what I get for asking him what his type was and letting him talk about big boobs to me. She continued to roll out his leg, both in silence. “So remind me, did you have any pelvic surgery? I’m going to need to push on both of your hip bones, like right here [she sets the roller down and points to both of her ‘hip bones’, or ASIS], and make sure you don’t have any pain with pelvic instability. Basically, ensure your pelvis is stable before we do some of the movements.”

“Nope, should be fine”

Jessica was scanning with her eyes, the whole time she spoke, for where his appendage was under the sheet. She really didn’t want to accidentally touch it, but felt okay as it really didn’t seem to be anywhere near there. “Ok just lay still for me”, she explained as she went to place both her hands on his hips. Her right hand landed square on the exposed bony landmark, while her left hand began to search for the bony prominence and quickly found something else. She was using her palm to press and feel a larger area at a time, when she placed it directly on what had to be the shaft of Jacob’s cock, because it still kept going past her hand. She calmly picked her hand up off of it and moved it slightly higher, as though she didn’t just lay her hand on his huge dick. She found his hip bone, and paused. Omg, omg, omg. That was soft. That was soft?! It is so freaking big, how could that be it SOFT. How is this even possible??? I swear if this is some prank and this kid has something shoved in his shorts. Wow… just wow. OK, focus.

She pressed down with both hands, but had forgotten how much larger he was than her. He didn’t even notice her pressing. She did it again, this time bouncing into his hips, “any pain with that?”, she asked as she looked up at him and removed her hands from his hips. He was staring directly down her scrub top and followed her chest all the way back to where she stood.

“Uh-… ahem, no. No, no pain”, he stuttered in response.

She began going through the motions of hip flexibility and physical therapy. She made sure small talk never entered areas of inappropriacy. It was easy to distract him, as she could get him to stop talking if she needed to by causing pain with the movements. The rest of the visit went as it should, and before she knew it, she was packing up her things. “Ok, so remember to do all of the things I told you to be doing in between your movies, okay? I’ll see you next Tuesday.”

“Yeah, yeah, I will. Thanks again, Jessica.”, he waved. She turned one last time as she was leaving to wave goodbye, and Jacob was blatantly staring at her ass. Boys… she rolled her eyes as she walked down the stairs.

“Oh PT!”, a voice said as she hit the bottom stair. It was the woman, his mother, she met the other day.

“Oh hi! Jessica.”, Jessica reached her hand out to shake the woman’s to finally introduce herself.

“Yeah, hi, Susan, Jacob’s mother. Yeah, so I need you to come by on Saturday. He plays basketball for the school and has a scholarship next year. I know he has a long way to go, but I need him back in shape sooner than later. I know, I know, annoying that his mom is also his orthopedic surgeon *she rolls her eyes*, but we really just gotta hit this hard, okay?” she rattled off quickly, nodding the whole way.

“Well, you can call the cli-“ Jessica tried to respond.

“Oh I’m not going to deal with that hooblah and dumb schedulers. Come in Saturday, 1 pm, I’ll pay you cash and we’ll skip the clinic, I don’t have time for that. Gosh, you’re so tiny! It must be hard work working on such a big guy! Thank you so much!”, and she was out the door.

Jessica was shocked, and just shook her head. She had plans this weekend with John, but the thought of getting paid on the side was enticing, as was working with this big patient of hers. After she realized that she was happy to come in on a Saturday and blow off her plans with her boyfriend, she finally accepted she was attracted to this patient. Or was it the situation? She wasn’t sure, but she left with a smile on her face.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Saturday finally came, and Jessica let her boyfriend John down when she told him she had to work for an hour or so. For some reason, she really didn’t feel all that bad about letting him down. Making the extra money will definitely be worth it she told him… and herself.

When she got to Jacob’s house, his mother’s Mercedes was parked in the driveway.

*Ding-Ding*. She heard heels click across the floor and meet her at the large white door. Susan opened the door, and waved her in. She was on the phone once again, and mouthed to Jessica “thank you soooo much, he’s upstairs”, and quickly walked away before barking back at whoever she was on the phone with.

Making her way upstairs and down the hall, she heard the TV again coming from Jacob’s door that was left open. As she walked into the room, she noticed Jacob asleep and the TV playing some sort of anime cartoon. She looked at the TV and watched briefly in case he woke up from her entering, it wouldn’t be as awkward as her staring at him instead. The show seemed to be based in a hospital, and a nurse was taking care of a patient. She was tiny, and was taking care of a patient who was covered head to toe in bandages, like a typical cartoon. The nurse, of course, had enormous boobs, and the cliché nurse outfit showed ample cleavage. Ugh, you would, Jacob… and Jessica chuckled.

As she turned to set her bag down and address Jacob, she noticed he was really asleep. She took the moment to look at him in a way that she hadn’t yet. As more than a patient. As an interest of lust. The large man she had been thinking about the past 2 days. He was shirtless, and the satin sheet covered him to about his waist. He was a very fit young man, which she attributed to playing basketball. Not the most musclebound, but had a defined 6 pack for certain.

OKAY. She snapped to it and set her bag down loud enough to wake him. “Hey there sleepyhead! It’s time for your 1 o’clock appointment!”, she cocked her head and waved at him. Jacob stretched and rubbed his eyes with 2 of his free fingers, staring at Jessica.

“Were you supposed to be here today? I thought it wasn’t until Tuesday?”, he said groggily, confused.

“Oh really? Your mom told me to come in today to try and speed things along. It looks like you’re gonna get double duty from me!”, she was trying to be cute and smooth out this clear miscommunication.

“Well, shoot. Ok, I wasn’t really ready, I guess, but we’ll do whatever we need to, I don’t know.”

“Oh hush”, she waved her hand at him as if to put his worries aside. “You don’t gotta be ready for me, you know this is all stuff we do with you just like that in your bed. How has your hip been the past 2 days?”.

“Good, look”, he said half-excitedly as he pulled the sheet off of his left leg and showed her how high he could raise it off of the bed. Jessica immediately noticed he was not wearing any underwear. Standing at the foot of the bed, she did everything she could not to peer into the darkness under the sheet as he lifted his leg up and bared his crotch toward her. Oh my god, what was I thinking… of course he isn’t ‘ready’ and doesn’t have anything on. Don’t look, don’t look, don’t look… She looked for a split second and it was too dark and she was unable to see anything. Jacob set his leg back down proudly.

“Wow! Awesome! I’m so glad to see it getting better! Today we are going to work on more though. I want you to be able to bring you knee closer and closer to your chest.” She explained as she started getting her things ready. “Show me again how far you can bring your leg up”, she stood with her hands on her hips at his bedside.

“NNggggggugh!”, his leg came off of the bed about a foot.

“Ok, set it down. So when you’re lifting your leg, you’re lifting your pelvis too.” She used just her right hand to push down on his hip bone of the left side of his pelvis. “This needs to stay down, on the bed. So what we’ll do is, I’m going to hold it down here and you try and lift your leg up again, okay?”

“Ugh… this is so hard, Jessica!”, he huffed before he prepared himself for another rep. “Nnggggggjjjj”, his leg started lifting again but so did his pelvis even with Jessica trying to hold it down.

“OK, stop. You’re still lifting your pelvis off of the bed, so obviously I need better leverage or something. You’re so big, its not fair HA!”, she joked. Jessica moved the sheet to cover his whole pelvis again. She bent forward slightly, trying not to let her huge boobs lay, or even touch, his right leg, and laid her entire forearm across his left groin and put her weight on it. “OK, now lift lift lift lift”, she coached.

“Nnnnngggggggggggggg”, he grunted and his leg began to raise. With Jessica’s added weight and him still lifting the right side of his pelvis up, his whole pelvis began to tilt toward’s Jessica’s forearm laying into his left hip. She noticed and paid attention to the shift. She watched as the outline of his big dick became very obvious and as his pelvis tilted, it began to swing, like the long minute hand of a clock, in a clockwise direction. Under the sheet, it swung up towards his abs, and all the way down to the groin she was laying on with her right forearm. “Nnnnnnnjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj”, he continued to try and raise his leg, seemingly oblivious to what was taking place with his huge appendage.

Jessica watched it move in slow motion until it was laying right along her forearm. It was under the sheet, and her forearm was over the sheet, but they both lie side-by-side as she stared in awe. The way it moved, made it seem completely flacid, but heavy and thick. It was easily as big as her forearm, but where the length began or ended were both obscured. All she knew was it was huge, and warm. Holy Moses is this thing for real right now…….

“UGH”, he let out as he let his leg drop to the bed. The crash of his long leg shook the bed, which in turn shook Jessica’s JJ-sized boobs under her spandex and scrub top. She had lost focus on keeping them off of his leg and she felt them slide back and forth on his other leg and hip. He noticed it too, and despite being spent, he immediately looked down at them, eyebrows raised. As soon as it clicked what was bouncing on his leg, his long flaccid cock twitched, which made him realize just where it was and his eyes now darted to the hip that Jessica was leaning into, who was still mesmerized at the sight before her. He saw that she knew what she was looking at, and that her arm and his 3rd leg looked just like the rolling pin from 2 days prior. “Haha, well good thing you’re wearing a watch or I may not’ve known which was which there,” he chuckled. Immediately wondering if he crossed the line again.

Jessica removed her arm from holding his hip in place, “Oh ha – ha, very funny”. I wonder if my watch would even fit around it if it was hard, though, jesus… “That was good, let’s try it again and try and re-orient your… self, this time,” she said as she moved her hands about like brushing his huge cock back towards the other side of hips.

“No, I really am sorry. Like I said, I wasn’t ready for this today, I’m embarrassed,” he explained. Then he reached under the sheet with his large casted hand and somehow must have gotten ahold of his log by the base of and swung it back to the other leg. THWACK! The sheet looked like it just got body-slammed, and Jessica was staring the entire time. “I’ll try to hold it over here with my other hand or something. I’m sorry.”

“Yeah, no don’t feel bad! It’s not your fault, again, we can make due. Yeah try and do that if you can, I know it’s hard with your hands in casts like that.” she said patiently. Jacob kept his right hand at his side and it seemed as though he was holding it, though he didn’t look all that close to where she assumed it was lying. “Okay, ready to try again?”

“Yeah, I think I got it.”

“Okay”, as she placed her forearm again across his left groin. “Lift lift lift lift lift lift”, she coached.

“NNNnnnnnnngggggggg” he began lifting, and Jessica began fighting to keep his hip down. Once again, his massive meat must’ve slipped his fingers and rolled across his abs and began to slide down towards her forearm.

“Okay, hold on. Set it down, you’re okay”, she paused and picked her arm up before she found herself laying it across his big dick again. “Can you not hold it over there while you lift your leg?”, she pressed.

“No, I’m sorry, my fingers like can’t get a grip on it like this, I don’t know,” he explained defensively. “Let me try one more time, I really wanna push, I think I can get my leg further!”, he pushed onward. *THWACK*, Jessica felt like she might be skipping a beat everytime she hears this huge cock slap against something.

“Ooookay,” she said hesitantly. This time his hand was on top of it, resting across his right groin. “Okay, lift lift lift lift lift”, she leaned over and pressed.

“NNnnnnnnnggggggggg”, the massive leg began lifting again from the bed. As his hips began shifting again, she had to press harder. This meant now her huge globes were pressing into his hand on his right groin. She felt it, but just shrugged it off for now, until she felt his and slip and drop and lose contact with her boobs. When she looked down to try and see what moved, Jacob’s huge prick was now resting again along her forearm, it had come loose from his grip. “UGH”, he dropped his leg to the bed and this time watched her big breasts sway with the movement of the bed.

Jessica removed pressure from his hip and pulled her forearm from alongside the colossal cock that lie beneath the sheets. “I’m sorry, but we can’t keep doing this like this. It’s just…. Inappropriate”, she said as she stepped back trying not to stare at the bulge in the sheets.

“I kind of figured this was normal with these sort of activities. I swear I’m not doing anything on purpose! It’s not even bothering me, but I understand if you don’t want to continue or whatever”, he pleaded.

“I mean sure, working on hips, you are near nether regions of patients, but not like this. This is just crazy”, she said. She wasn’t even really sure why she said crazy, or what that was even supposed to mean.

“What exactly is crazy, Jessica? I am sorry I am so injured”, he knew that it was because he has a huge cock and she didn’t know what to think of it. “To be honest, I only really put boxers or shorts on when you are coming. It is crazy hard to keep putting them on and off, and I was hoping we could work with this. I thought this would be normal stuff for you, but I can try and squeeze something on.”

“No, no, you shouldn’t have to do that. What is crazy is just that it is so big, its just like ‘ahh’,” she makes a scared face and throws her hands up like she is startled, “I don’t know. I guess I am just not used to that and it has taken me off guard. We can totally work with this, I’m sorry if I’m being unprofessional with this, I really am. Don’t take it personal Jacob”.

“It’s not the first time I have heard that, and I’m used to ‘it’ getting this reaction”, he rolls his eyes, “but whatever, its fine. Can we get through this? I just want to get back to playing basketball, seriously.”

“Of course we can get through this!”, she responded with her automatic response that she is used to giving patients who feel down. “I’m sorry I reacted like that, you’re just a really big guy haha!”, she said, trying to sway his spirits. This is so freaking awkward. How did I get in this position.

“Well, past girlfriends were not able to get over it, but I hope you can and we can get through this, believe me. Anyway, I feel bad for making you uncomfortable.”

“Don’t feel bad! Listen, I feel like we made a little progress today. I want you to keep focusing on your exercises, but do whatever you can to keep your butt on the bed. Don’t raise it up, and when I come back on Tuesday I want to see how far we can get your knee. I feel good ending today’s session here, does that work?”, she said trying to just defuse all of the uncomfortableness that built up in the room.

“Yeah, that sounds good. I’ll do what I can, I can’t even tell when my butt is coming off the bed anyway until you told me, but I’ll try”, he smiled.

“OK perfect!”, she reached down and grabbed her bag and through it over her head and over her shoulder, landing the strap directly between her enormous boobs. She typically never carried her bag this way because it looks obscene, but in her nervous exit, she didn’t notice she had done it. The strap accentuated her chest to a ridiculous measure, almost seeming like the strap disappeared. Jacob was wide-eyed. “And don’t worry about that thing,” she pointed to his still apparent bulge in the sheets and turned for the door. It looked like a long tube lying over his left groin still. “We’ll work around it…”, she turned to say one last goodbye, “literally if we have to HA. See ya Jacob!”, and she left the room.

Jacob was still at awe now that he had actual visual proof of the huge boobs he was suspicious of. He looked down and saw his cock starting to lengthen, then looked at his casted hands. “Fuck”.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jessica was laying in bed a little longer than usual, next to her boyfriend John. She had been restless the entire night, and found herself thinking more and more about her large patient, Jacob. It wasn’t what she was used to feeling about a guy, passion, romance, but instead just excitedness and curiosity. The image of her arm laying across his groin next to the biggest dick she had ever seen remained burned her in memory. But it was beneath a sheet and not actually in sight, and she kept thinking over and over again what it might actually look like. If that was it soft, I wonder how big it would be if it was hard? Was he, what they call, a “shower”? Is it veiny or smooth? I wonder if it is circumcised…. I wonder how a girl could possibly have sex with him…

She didn’t notice herself entirely turned on by the large man, just excited. Snoring away, her boyfriend was completely oblivious of the exciting new feelings. She pushed the sheet away and looked at his penis. He liked sleeping in the buff, just as Jacob. She picked up his small appendage with her two fingers and aimed it towards his groin and hip line, trying to mimic what Jacob’s had done a few days prior. The small genitalia didn’t even reach out of his pubic hair. She let go of it and it didn’t even drop or make much movement, instead just slowly veered back to it’s regular position. Jessica noticed this regular position is just kind of pointed outward, resting on his small sack. Crazy, how different people are made. What … contrast. HA, if Jacob knew I was using his stupid concept… She realized she was frowning, something she never does, and popped out of bed and headed to the bathroom to shower.

Shower running, she stood before the mirror and removed her oversized T-shirt. She always wore oversize T-shirts around the house, and she started thinking about it. It’s like I’m hiding my own oversized appendages. Not like John cares. I mean, he actually says he likes me in oversized T-shirts. He doesn’t care about these. She stared at enormous globes in the mirror. Should I be ashamed of these? She picked them each up in one hand and her left boob promptly slipped and fell out of her grasp. Her tiny hands were clearly not fit for such huge tits. HA, these are ridiculous. Freakin’ contrast again. She let go of her boobs as they made a light slapping sound on her tummy. Immediately reminding her of Jacob’s massive cockslap against his own thigh, she found herself bite her lip. Look at this. Ridiculous, she thought as she opened her hands as wide as they could go and tried covering each breast, and pushed into them. Even my hands as wide as they can go would be too small for even the skimpiest bikini top.

At least I don’t have big nipples, too. She removed most of her hand and let just two fingers remain and cover each light pink nipple. They were incredibly small compared to the rest of her breast, and she took that in. Ha – Ha, freaking contrast, seriously though. She let go again, and stood tall almost accentuating them and pushing them out. She turned sideways and looked at her profile, and shook her head. Turning back to face the mirror, she rolled her shoulders forward, showing terrible posture and giving into the massive weight of them. They hung low, and as she slouched forward, they covered her belly button. Why do I all of a sudden want to care about my own enormous curse… ugh, this has been such a weird week.

“Whoa put those weapons of mass destruction away,” John said, startling her, as he joked and walked past her to pee. She tried covering them both with her arms, it looked as though she was hugging a…. massive tit flesh, and stepped into the shower. I know he was joking, but is he? This jerk seriously doesn’t like my boobs, and I’m just now noticing and starting to care. Meanwhile, Jacob can’t keep his eyes off of them. Whatever.

John hopped into the shower with her and she decided to test how much this idea was really true. Jessica was still under the water, facing away from the showerhead, rinsing her hair with her head tilted back. She pretended to have her eyes closed as she ran her hands through the water, and pushed her chest out as far as she could and watched John’s reaction. He remained motionless, and was just looking at the shower water. She twisted back and forth, causing a massive earthquake across her massive orbs, swinging back and forth. John never even noticed. I think this is a real thing. Am I overthinking this? Should I care? I mean, everything else in our relationship is okay, why do I all of a sudden feel the need for him to want me so much?

A few minutes later, he had his own head under the water to rinse. He faced the water, and had his back to her. She stepped forward, as though on accident, and pressed her boobs slightly on his back. John jumped forward out of the titans’ way, and made no word of it. Wow….. Jessica wasn’t sure what to make of this newfound care of hers to be desired for her chest. Then, she found herself look down at his genitalia. That looks like the size of one of my fingers. OKAY, maybe two. Am I crazy, or after this many years, am I just now realizing that he has a small penis? Am I calling his dick a penis, and Jacob’s dick a dick? Her heart skipped a beat as she heard the words “Jacob’s dick” in her own head. She went from frustrated and annoyed, to excited and curious, and now back to frustrated…

She did, however, know one way she always picked herself up when she felt ashamed for her chest, and that was going to Chloe’s Boutique. Chloe’s Boutique was a lingerie store for big-breasted women, and the only place Jessica knew to get a bra her size. Her appointment before Jacob cancelled, and feeling the excitement not fading, she made a stop there. As she walked in, she thought of how stupid this whole routine was. Not buying them for her partner, she bought bras for herself, because they made her monstrosities look elegant and helped a little with her confidence. I never wear them out, or even in the bedroom, this is such a waste. Whatever, there’s a sale, that counts.

Although the store had plenty of options for D+ bra sizes, most of the band sizes were 36+. She still had to really dig to find a good bra, but at least it was possible. The store had bright pink tags attached to every bra that would say the cup size, and there were plenty of bright pink “JJ” tags to find. She found a white, lacy, massive bra that looked like another bra she had purchased in the past that she decided on. Holding it up to the light, she noticed that most of the bra was very transparent, and even more so when her big boobs would be stretching out. O well, its just for me anyway.

Once she got to her car, she decided to be a little risqué today with her patient. Instead of her wearing her spandex shirt that compressed her huge boobs into thick pancakes on her torso, she would wear this bra. I can’t believe this is even risqué. He will only see the straps, if that. Sure, my chest is going to be a lot more noticeable, but seriously, that is what my chest should look like, anyway. I’m just being ME and not hiding. Right? Is this too much? Omg, shut up Jessica, it’s fine. It’s just wearing a bra, don’t be dramatic. She changed in her car, at the secluded end of the parking lot, started the engine, and headed for the lavish home of the Jones’.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As she walked up the sidewalk to the oversized white door of the home, she felt her heavy chest bounce with every single step. Well, I guess I didn’t exactly buy a sports bra. Gonna need to be careful with that.

**Ding-Ding**

She heard movement from behind the door, but couldn’t make out what it was. After a few moments, the door opened and there stood Susan who was finishing putting her shoes on. “Hi the-“, and she paused and Jessica felt her head look directly at Jessica’s inflated chest. “Ahem-, he’s upstairs. Good luck with him, I know this can’t be easy for you with him being so big! Thanks again, see you later!”, and she rushed past Jessica towards her Benz. Jesus, if she had that kind of reaction to what my chest actually looks like, this is probably a terrible idea for Jacob to see. This was a mistake…

Jessica took each step up the stairway incredibly slowly to try and practice not bouncing her oversized endowments. The first step she took way too fast and she actually heard the elastic strap of her brand new bra stretch and her scrub top move. Seriously, fancy lingerie and a scrub top?... I am soo dumb. By the time she reached the top stair, she noticed something in the bra was poking her. The wiring on the cups of the bra was poking her on the very most outside part of the bra in both boobs. Great, and it is actually a terrible bra, I knew I should’ve tried it on.

Walking into the room, Jacob was awake watching something on his laptop. He was startled to see Jessica and his eyes from the laptop directly to Jessica’s enormous bosom that seemed to lead her into the room. “Hey there big guy! How are you today??”, she asked, ignoring that he could’ve been busy watching something.

“Uh-…. *clears throat*… good. Good, thanks,” he was distracted, with his big clumsy hands trying to clear the screen on his laptop.

Jessica decided to be polite. “Watchya got there?”, she asked as she set her bag down beside his bed and peered around the edge of his laptop that was sitting on his abs. Any girl who has guy friends, should know to never do such a thing, as you will never know what you will see on a guy’s screen. Especially when they are watching it in the privacy of their room… in their bed. She didn’t get a great look, but what did she did see was a lot of skin. A thin woman in lingerie, and boobs that could almost rival Jessica’s. Their was no audio, at least none that she could hear, and it seemed to be pornographic in nature. Jessica immediately regretted the decision, but continued to inspect the girl as she watched Jacob struggle to click the ‘X’ in the top right corner. She wasn’t used to seeing girls built like her. Wow. They must be fake though. I never see girls with boobs that big that are real, besides me. Freaking cursed…

Pretending like she never really saw anything, she went back to getting some things out of her bag and decided to carry on like nothing happened. “Have you been doing the exercises? How has your hip been?”, she said as she rummaged. Finally pulling out the tools she needed for the day, she stood up quickly and turned to Jacob. The movement was exactly what she had practiced NOT doing during her walk up the stairs, and the bounce of her chest was incredibly obvious. Jacob stared right at her chest as he watched it rise and fall, seemingly seconds later than it took her to stand up. The motion made an audible sound on her scrubs as they tried to contain the globes. Damnit.

“Uhmmmm yeah. Yeah I’ve been doing them,” he said, distracted. He had slid his laptop to the side and shut it by this point, but still had yet to mount a full sentence since she entered.

“Well? Have you noticed any progress? Have you had much pain with the movements? Are you getting anywhere? Come on, Jake”, she tried to get his focus, almost sounding like a light scolding.

“I’m sorry, yeah no I’ve been doing great, really. And no the pain is not as sharp as it was in the beginning and now its more like a dull soreness when I try to do the movements. More like, tolerable”, he tried to sound like he cared about anything other than the huge tits in the room.

“Ok, that’s better. We’ll start with the massage-slash-torture that I know you like so much before we get to work”, she said as she grabbed the rolling pin. “You can just leave the sheet there, its fine. Tell me if any of this is really too much, its hard to gauge because I have to press so hard on your big leg!” she joked.

“Ugh, great”, Jacob said sarcastically as he turned his head away trying not to pay attention to the pain that was coming. When it didn’t hurt as much as it usually does, he found his eyes wandering. He started at her massive tits that were protruding from her stick frame, more than usual. Then to the sliver of midriff skin that was showing, as she bent over his casted leg to reach and roll his left leg. She was very fair skinned, and he noticed there was no thickening, muffin top over her scrub pants. Then he looked down at her bag and noticed a little pink heart had fallen out of it while she was rummaging. In large, cartoonish letters, the heart had “JJ” written on it. “Awww did you get me a card or something??”, he teased, actually wondering why she had a pink heart with his initials on it.

“What?”, she said and stopped rolling his leg and stood up straight. Her scrub top had now scrunched up actually above her boobs, which she corrected and pulled down to cover her exposed midriff in annoyance. She winced at the bra wiring poking her.

“That little pink heart with my initials on it! You shouldn’t have!”, he joked, not actually thinking she bought him anything, but instead to just to poke fun at the sexy young girl visiting him.

She saw what he was looking at and was instantly embarrassed. “O my gosh,” she said quickly, and bent down to pick it up and stuffed it in her bag. “No, that’s not…. That’s not anything for you”, she said as she chuckled nervously.

“Well it had my initials on it though!”, he said continuing to poke fun at her as his eyes followed her back to rolling his leg.

“Well they may be your initials, but they’re not for you”

“What was it, then?”, he prodded. Typical kid, not knowing boundaries and being nosey without even realizing it, she thought.

“Just a tag”, she responded, trying to cease the questioning.

“A tag? ‘JJ’ isn’t a price I’ve ever heard of…”, he said as if he was outsmarting her. It was that moment that he started putting the pieces together and actually wondered if it was what he thought it was… he wanted to find out, but knew it had to be tactful. “Wait, like a bra tag???”, he perked up and struggled to pop himself up on his elbows.

Is this seriously freaking happening right now. Good God, this is ridiculous. “Ha, were you never taught to mind your business little boy?”, she tried to belittle him in attempts to shut him up. He rolled his eyes and came off his elbows and his head hit his pillow with a long *sigh*. Jessica pressed harder into his thigh as she loosened the muscle fibers of the massive leg. With each stroke she dared to move closer to his hip and groin region. I better not roll into it or something. And I really hope he’s wearing something today, I don’t care if I said he didn’t have to, I’d still rather avoid having an awkward situation again… or would I? Ah, stop, focus.

She finally pressed all the way up to the crease of his groin when she finally bumped into her own loch ness monster. Under the satin sheet, it lay across his groin like its own home for it, pointing around his hip and off his side into the unknown. It didn’t seem hard to her, but still just as massive as she had remembered it. Jacob wasn’t paying attention to what she was doing as with each roll up his thigh, she would park the rolling pin along the length of his thick organ. It really is the same size as this thing, at least thickwise. Dang boy. She couldn’t tell how long it was still though, as there wasn’t a definite end in the sheet bulge.

“Were they expensive at that size?”, he asked and cut the increasingly tensing air.

“What? The rolling dicks? ER, pins?”, what the frick. What the frick. What the frick. Did I seriously just do that??? Oh my god, this has got to stop.

“Did you just say rolling dicks??”, he asked and started giggling. “I kid, I kid. Too funny, though,” he said coolly. “No, like your chest? Sorry if that is too forward. Most girls I’ve talked to that had them done are usually all about talking about them, so thought I’d ask. That’s fine if you’d rather not, I get it.”

Jessica didn’t answer right away. Is this relationship becoming too casual? “I would certainly rather not”, she responded, trying once again, to stop this sort of conversation. After a few moments of silence, she felt she had been a little too stern and sounded like someone’s mother. “But I will say they were free with birth. So no, they weren’t expensive, thank you very much.”

Jacob, once again, propped himself up on his elbows in disbelief. “I’m sorry, we don’t have to talk about it, but seriously?” he stared at her. “You’re gonna tell me those are real?”

“Why is every conversation I have with you end up being completely inappropriate?”, she giggled as she avoided the question, and continued rolling his thigh.

“Well, I would like the record to state, that you essentially started the conversation last time, so don’t put all of this on me. A better question is why all of our conversations end up being about size,” he laughed as he said it. Jessica smiled and just rolled her eyes and pretended to focus on what she was doing, in hopes for the topic to end. “But I guess just look at the two of us. That is almost a given, huh?”, he chuckled at his own words and fell back onto his pillow.

Jessica still didn’t answer and just smiled, unsure if he would even notice her awkward smile. Focusing on what she was doing, really just turned into her staring at the curb stop of this big man’s leg that happened to be the biggest dick she had ever seen before. With every stroke of her rolling pin, she felt her boobs slide across his casted left leg. With the bra she was wearing now, ensuring the size of her breasts were at full volume from her chest wall, there was no way to keep them from touching him. At least along his casted leg, maybe he wouldn’t notice it as much. But she noticed it. He’s not wrong. Imagine what this looks like right now. I am literally dragging enormous tits across his leg, while I roll this phallic tool up his leg until he butts against his enormous cock. Cock, what am I even saying? Shit-

“Agh-!...” Jessica, on her tip toes, her thin legs pushing her as tall as she could get in order to reach his groin with her rolling pin, slipped. All of her weight on the pin, she rolled over her big dick curbstop like she was in an off-road quad, crawling over a boulder. She fell all the way onto him, her feet actually not taking any weight for a moment. Her big bosom landed directly between his legs, completely filling the space between them. The wire of her bra pushed deep into her right boob and she winced as she stood up, holding it with both hands after she released the rolling pin.

“OW…. Rggghhh, fuck”, he said trying to grip the sheets with his free fingertips on either side of the bed.

“O my gosh, Jacob are you okay?? I am so sorry, I really didn’t mean for that to happen”, she was still wincing holding the massive tit flesh.

“Goddamn…. Did you not realize that was my dick there? Like shit. Ouch, that friggin hurt!”, he lied. His appendage was huge, and Jessica’s <100lb body weight was not going to cause it harm, especially with a round rolling pin. He got up on his right elbow, and looked at the thick, long obvious bulge in the sheet as if to assess damage. Purposely not touching it himself.

“I’m so sorry, Jacob, ah. I really didn’t mean to! Are you okay?”, she instinctively reached out just to touch it and assess. Just like a mother would do to a child’s knee or elbow. Both hands reached out and cupped it, barely even touching it, very briefly before she realized how inappropriate it was. It was just for a flash of a moment before she pulled back and then grabbed her rolling pin from his abs. The brief moment felt like an eternity for her though, and her heart definitely skipped a beat the moment she felt it. Jeez, why did I do that? Dumb, don’t touch it you idiot. But holy crap, that was definitely two hands, and there is still so much more that I can’t even make out… and it is definitely soft. GET IT TOGETHER

She put her rolling pin in her bag, and turned again to face Jacob with her hands on her hips. He still hadn’t said a word and just stared at his own enormous meat bulge. They had both now acknowledged his huge dick that has been plainly in sight, albeit obscured by the sheet, this entire visit. “It’s fine… just damn girl”, he said as he laid back and came off of his elbow. His tone was that of someone that was annoyed, but willing to let it go.

“You alright? I’m sure that big ol’ thing will be fine”, she said trying to pay him a small compliment so he wouldn’t be upset with her. Hoping she wasn’t about to start another inappropriate conversation, she said “ready to start with the stretches?”.

“Yeah, let’s do it, I guess”, he responded unexcitedly. “Are you gonna have to hold my hip down again?”

“Yes, for sure. I know you still aren’t able to get your leg far without raising your pelvis”

“Ok then. Is this ‘big ol thing’ gonna be in your way again then?”, he said, taking one of his large casted hands and pointing at the snake under the sheet.

“Yeah, sorry bud”, she said, and she held a thinking pose with her face, like a crooked smirk. “How about this, since it was such a thing last time, how about I help”, and she actually crawled up onto the bed between his legs and stood upon her knees and inched her way up his legs toward his crotch. With each inching movement, her chest swayed back and forth like to heavy balloons and Jacob watched every single moment, completely clueless as to what she was about to do. This is definitely not in the textbook, but I gotta try and manage collateral damage here. If this guy complains about me, that I rolled over his big dick with my roller…. I def don’t want to have that conversation with Melissa. “Toss me that pillow”, she barked. Still on her knees, her legs together, she sat her butt back on her own feet, feeling fairly tall over the 6’8’’ boy.

“Ooookaaayyyy…”, Jacob responded in a completely confused way.

“Okay, so why don’t you put ‘big ol thing’ back over to this hip, I’ll put a pillow over it and hold it with this hand [as she holds the pillow up with left hand], while I’m holding this hip down like I did before [holding her right forearm up]”, she explained her plan as though it were complicated.

“I guess, since I obviously can’t keep it there myself. Sorry that this you have to do this, Jess”, he said, sounding sincere. “But I will say it’s cute that you’ve given it a pet name”, immediately redacting any sincerity his first statement had.

“What? Ha-Ha, oh okay I get it. Very funny. We’ll go with B.O.T. then”, she joked back. Chapter 7, how to appropriately name the massive appendage of your patient. I swear, I will never get over this patient at this situation. Jacob didn’t reach under the sheet, but instead pushed it counter-clockwise from his left groin towards his right, passing his abs. It took a painstakingly long time, and given Jessica’s position on her knees inches from the show, she couldn’t help but watch every movement it made. Seriously?.... he would do this…. Wow…. Wow wow wow, that thing is for real big. I think I can make out the vein thing underneath, like a long tube, even through the sheet. When his cock was at 12 o’clock, passing over his belly button and abs, she thought it was going to poke out the top of the sheet. She unconsciously licked her lips as it got closer, then Jacob pulled the sheet up further onto his chest, and continued slowly pushing his long meat down to the other side. The entire time, the sheet continued to vail just how long it was for Jessica. Welp, definitely past his belly button, that’s for sure. I have got to stop staring…!

“B.O.T. is in position, captain” Jacob quipped, matching how serious her briefing had been on the task. She laughed and placed the large pillow on him, completely covering his whole right hip. Then she placed her small hand right in the center of the pillow and pressed down. Thinking she would have to press in a few places before she was on top of it, she was mistaken, as her hand landed squarely over it. This was the first time she had placed her hand on it and really gotten a chance to get a sense of it. How is this thing so freakishly big? Like for real. It is so much longer than my hand and feels so dang thick. This kid is ridiculous.

She then leaned forward and placed her right forearm onto his left hip and groin and said “ready?”. She looked up at him, and quickly understood the significance of this positioning.

Jacob was up on his two elbows and staring directly down her scrub top with a very confident grin on his face. “Holy shit, they are real. Fair enough Jessica”, he said as he laid back and his head firmly hit his pillow again. “Or should I say double-Jay-essica, HA”, he said staring directly at the ceiling. Before she had time to get angry, he began raising his leg, letting out a weight lifter’s grunt, “NNnngggghhh!”

Jessica blew off his comments and did what she could to hold down his right hip. His left hip was already pushing into Jessica’s tiny hand through the pillow as she got an even better feel of the heft of this boy’s manhood. She pressed with some of her fingers and felt his dick slip out from under her hand from the tilt of his pelvis. It fell quickly to the much lower left hip, and landed, once again, squarely next to her forearm. This is impossible. I can’t believe I have to deal this kid’s huge dick while I’m working!! She still stared at its size along her forearm. I seriously think it might be thicker than my forearm now that I’m looking at it. Good grief, Jessica, stahppppp.

UGH”, Jacob let out as his leg slammed on the bed. “I’m sorry, I don’t know what to do to keep it out of your way, seriously”, he said trying to be serious. As usual, he followed it up with a splash of inappropriacy. “Hey do you think I should get B.O.T. a watch like that?”

Jessica hadn’t moved her arm and he had noticed she was still staring at his huge dick laying alongside the length of her forearm. “Ha, yeah, you won’t be wearing one on your wrists anytime soon”, she fired back, starting to become unfazed by the dialog he continues to say to her. She sat back on her feet again, looking puzzled, but still unconsciously starting at the huge outlined cock. “Actually, that’s not a terrible idea”, she said as she threw the pillow she had in her hand, onto the other side of the bed.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Heh, what exactly do you mean?”, he responded with a confused look as he sat up onto his elbows again. “You alright there, Jess? Did I like kick you or something?”, he asked caringly to the small girl, who was wincing and pressing into her right breast again.

“No, no you didn’t. This is a new bra, and there is a wire like pushing into me on this side and its starting to hurt. Nothing you did, thanks”

“I thought something looked different on you. Is that a push-up bra or something?”, he asked, again with a sense of caring. When she didn’t respond, he said “Sorry, asking as a friend, not trying to like, hit on you. I thought you looked different, in a good way, that’s all.”

“No, I have never worn a push-up bra in my life. I just bought it and this is the first time I’ve worn it”, she responded. “And…. Thanks, I guess.”

“Well, I mean, if you don’t typically wear a bra anyway, feel free to just take it off or whatever. It won’t bother me, I feel bad you hurt”, he said, then immediately his heart began racing, hoping that he got a bite, and she would actually do it.

“That would be completely inappropriate, Jacob”, she said. She put her hands on her thin waist, “This-“, she then put her hands on her breasts, only managing to cup the very front of them, “and this, is just way too much of your ‘contrast’”, she said and she chuckled.

“Suit yourself. Go ahead and deal with the pain then, I guess. So about a watch for the B.O.T.?” he asked. “Heyyy! Ha! I just realized this,” he said, pointing to the long outline of his dick, “B.O.T.”, then pointing to her stretched out scrub top, “B.O.T.’s!”. He said it in a way that seemed like he just solved a mystery, and was very happy with himself.

“Oh my gosh, you’re stupid,” she rolled her eyes. “You tell me if this is a stupid idea, but….”, she started taking her watch off. “We could actually put this on B.O.T., pull it to this side, and you could hold onto it the remaining strap with your fingers maybe?” Jacob just stared as she made the postulation. Seconds went by that felt like eternity, as Jessica held up her undone Apple watch in the air between them. Am I seriously going to do this? I have done barely anything for this kid’s hip, besides talk about his huge dick and my oversized boobs. This is by far the stupidest like physical therapy possible.

“I mean, sure, if you think it will work”, he pretended not to be thrilled to have this girl’s watch on his cock. He couldn’t believe this was happening…

“OK, how should we get it on there? You don’t think it will hurt, do you?”

“No, I’ll be fine. Shit you already beat it up today, once…”

“IM SORRY, okay??” Jessica responded giggling. “Can you get it on it? God this will be so funny if it works. I’ll have to suggest it to my PT friends HA just kidding”.

Jacob held up his big casted, clumsy hands, wiggling his 10 barely visible fingertips. “I seriously doubt that Jessica, Ha”.

“Hmmm, okay then. I guess I could try,” she said as she scooted forward a few inches, causing a tremor across her big chest. “Look, like, I don’t want to see it okay? That is where I’m drawing the line, I’m sorry. I’ll just like slip it under it and try and tighten it or whatever under the sheet, okay?”, she said as she made the movement of attaching a watch with her fingertips like it was a gross bug.

“Sure, tell me what I can do”, he said, up on his elbows, elated to see this show.

“Ok, just……”, Jessica bit her lip as she slipped her hands under the sheet. She thought she would find the end of his cock and with one hand on either side of it, slide the watch strap under it and drag it down about halfway of the length. Her left hand bumped the thick flesh, and she was startled, but adjusted. Her hands were now down the side of his left hip when she bumped into what she assumed was the head of Jacob’s cock. It is crazy long! It is actually like hanging over the side of him like a huge like worm or something. That is NUTS!.... wow.

Jessica was able to get the watch strap under it without touching more of the massive dick. She began sliding down the length. Once she was at the presumed halfway mark, she brought the other side of the watch strap up and began to attatch it. This is when she realized the absolute girth of it. The watch strap barely made it around the thick organ, and she quickly tried to attach the watch latch. It was hard to do with her fingertips, and she found her right hand now actually resting directly on his warm appendage. Ahhh why did I suggest this?! This is dumb this is dumb this is dumb, o my god this thing is so big… and warm… and like, fleshy like soft. This truly is, a Big Dick. Wow, I don’t think I can even get it to fit on the loosest notch. I knew I bought it in child’s size, but still, holy crap. *SNAP* There, got it. OK, done.

She withdrew her hands from the sheet and clasped them to each other in nervousness. “Is that too tight? Does that hurt?, I’m sorry”, she asked.

“I mean, yeah, its tight, but whatever, its fine”, Jacob said as he fell back onto his pillow to prepare for another rep. Then he reached his hand under the sheet and started pushing his monster dick back to the other hip. Even though Jessica could have done this from standing on the floor again, she remained in between the legs of her massive patient. She leaned forward and laid her forearm across his left hip while he figured out how to grip the watch. “God is this just a band or something? I can’t find like the part where I can grip, like the left over band”, he asked confused while he felt all over the girth of his big meat.

“Well, there wasn’t much leftover, it is a pretty small watch band, cuz I’m like, small”, she chuckled watching explore his own genitalia.

“Ah, got it. Yeah theres like nothing left, I think I can…..”, he said as he struggled to do something under the sheet, his tongue half sticking out in concentration. “There. Ok, good to go.”

“Alright, let’s give it a whirl, ready when you are.”, she said pressing into his left hip. Finally a real physical therapy maneuver.

NNNNnnnngggggjgjjjjjjjj!”, Jacob’s leg began to rise from the bed, further than it had gone before. “Ugh!....”, as it fell. He continued to do 4 more reps, each better than the last, while Jessica coached him. Everytime his leg fell, her massive breasts were jostled for multiple seconds before they regained their pendulousness. On the 3rd and 4th rep, Jacob began to watch the earthquake of boob at his crotch, and raised his pelvis up so that the massive globes would actually touch his handcuffed cock. By the 5th rep, he felt his cock actually began to stiffen.

“Good, good, good, last one, keep it up!”, Jessica coached, watching his left leg and not aware of how well her watch contraption was working or not.

“UGH!”, he yelled out louder than the other times, and Jacob actually pressed his leg down into the bed when he dropped it to cause a finale of boob swaying. That is when Jessica noticed her new issue…

Is that?..... Oh crap, holy shit, oh my god. She noticed Jacob’s cock was now hard, as her enormous boobs slid across, it felt like a flashlight in his pants. The sheet bulge looked like it doubled in girth, and the end was sticking straight out from his leg, almost as if pointing out the window. “Is that hurting? Are you okay?”, she asked nonchalantly as if to check-in with him and her contraption.

“Actually, yeah, wow. I didn’t notice before”, he said up on his elbows looking slightly frantic at his growing cock. “Ouch, yeah its like cutting off bloodflow or something, fuck”.

“Oh my gosh, okay here let me take it off”, Jessica said quickly and started finding a way to get her hands under the sheet. Oh crap, I’m such an idiot, I’m hurting this kid. What if he’s like damaged for life from this? You are so dumb, Jessica, seriously your watch around a patient’s horse dick? She finally found entrance to the sheets and reached for his cock, first finding the base, then scaling it to find the watch. Oh it’s not even hard… she thought as she found the half of his dick below the watch. She didn’t hesitate with her fingertips this time and just grabbed his dick this time to quickly get the watch off.

Oh my god, this is a serious piece of meat…. She thought as her fingers did not come even close to wrapping all the way around his thick cock. Her right hand remained at the base and tried to hold it up, while her tiny left hand searched above her right hand to find the watch. Only the half of his cock past the watch was hard, so her attempt at holding it upwards was futile, as the rest of his hard member simply laid sideways. Her small left hand finally found the watch and the hard portion of Jacob’s enormous member. Oh my god its, like, choking it. The top half is SUPER hard, and wayyy bigger…. Oh my freaking god, Jessica. This is like a freaking snake or something. Both of her hands almost frantically rushed to remove the watch latch. Her tiny fingers were perfect for the job, as the watch was under a lot of tension trying to accommodate the thick appendage. When she finally got it, the watch flung itself open, and his cock fell out of her hands and slapped against his thigh, causing a *SMACK* sound.

The sound signaled the end of an absolutely, thrilling few moments for Jessica. That is a big freaking cock, I’m just gonna say it. This is the biggest freaking cock I will probably ever touch, or see, or whatever. Oh, my, God. She held her watch, “Better?”.

“Ugh, yeah, thank God”, Jacob responded. “I’m really sorry, I’m not sure if it was just cutting off blood supply, or like you being like the way you look, or what. That B.O.T. has been out of control since my hands have been in these, ya know?”, he held his big casted hands up.

Jessica only thought it was because of the watch, but now realizes he was getting a boner, and possibly from her. “From me being the way I am? Mean and demanding?”, she laughed as she crawled off of his bed.

“No, just built like… well like that. I’m sorry, again, but I told you I had a very particular type, and you are the first girl to really ever check so many boxes for me.”

Jessica rolled her eyes as she started putting her watch back on. “Yeah yeah, big boobs or whatever.”

“Ha, more like huge. AND real. I hate fake boobs”, he continued to act like it was just a casual conversation about the weather.

“How can you tell mine are real?”, she asked. She attached the watch to her usual notch, about 4 notches smaller than what just choked Jacob’s cock. Damn, kid.

“Easy. They bounce and sway”, he shrugged.

“Fair enough. You actually prefer, like, this big though?”, she asked, thinking back to her analyzing herself in the mirror that morning.

“Honestly? Yeah. My favorite model ever is probably Tessa Fowler, or Anya Sakova. Anya is thinner, which I like, but kind of a busted face. Tessa has a cute face, but her boobs are only like an H cup.”, he responded as though she should know these people.

“I have no idea who those people are, nor do I think I want to know!”, she let out as she laughed as his brashedness. Jacob quickly reached over and flipped up his laptop and spun it towards Jessica.

“Well this is Tessa”, he said matter-of-factly. “Honestly, I bet yours are bigger, which is crazy hot, sorry.”

Jessica peered at the girl on the screen. A thin redhead was on the screen, standing, squeezing her boobs together with her arms and smiling at the camera. She let go of her squeeze, and they dropped, almost to her belly button. “Even though they kind of sag like that?”, she asked him about his tastes.

“Oh they have to. Any boobs that are THAT big, should be heavy. They should sag. I hate when people act like any sort of sag is like a bad thing or something”, he said. Jessica honestly felt good about hearing that.

“Okay, kid, enough of your porn and your B.O.T., that should wrap up this session”, she said as she started packing up. After packing up her bag, she winced again and pressed her left hand into her large right boob.

“Hey, for real though, don’t feel like you gotta wear anything, like, that uncomfortable.”, he said with empathy for the tiny girl. “It’s only fair, since you let me be comfortable.”

“Yeah, yeah, no I’m fine, thank you,” she said as she tossed her bag over her head and shoulder again, this time on purpose. With the strap between her breasts, and the bra jutting them out more than usual, it was an absurd site. She almost felt a little jealous of how much the boy liked the model dancing on the screen and wanted him to acknowledge what she had herself. She stood at the foot of the bed and rattled off all of the things he needed to work on before the next visit. It was unnecessary, Jacob already knew these things. She stared at her hands and fingers as she counted her left hand the list of tasks, letting him stare at her own enormous endowments freely. Movement caught her eye though, and she assumed his massive cock must have twitched. Perhaps that worked too well… she looked over her hand and saw that his enormous dick had not gone all the way back to its softer size. It lay across his leg, looking absolutely huge. The sheet was doing nothing to obstruct its mammoth stature.

“Okay, okay, I got it, Jessica. Thanks again, and sorry about everything today”, he responded sweetly.

She looked up from his huge dick and saw him smiling at her. She waved “Ok Jacob, I will see you in a few days! Take care!”, she did her usual head tilt and big smile and childlike wave. The exaggerated wave shook her breasts, even under the constraint of her bag’s strap. Jacob’s cock twitched again, this time in a large way, taking some sheet with it. She turned and left. This is the craziest situation. Why do I feel so much about all of this??... And why do I feel like my big boobs and his big dick just waved at eachother?... I can’t control any of these thoughts or feelings. I’m starting to …. I’m starting to like… want his big, thick cock. Ugh Thursday can’t come soon enough, just want to see it again. I would never cheat on John… Ha, fucking John…

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Over the past 2 days, Jessica had been coming to terms with some realizations she had been having. For starters, yes, it actually was attraction she felt for her well-endowed patient, Jacob. At first, it had just been excitement, not what she had come to accept as attraction. Attraction to her, was the man she had been dating and in love with for the past multiple years. The man snoring next to her who hadn’t tried to have sex with her in 2 weeks now. The man who never looked at her body the way Jacob did. The excitement she felt from putting her hands on Jacob 2 days ago was more excitement than she had felt in her entire relationship, and yes, she accepted she was incredibly attracted to Jacob.

He was her patient though, for starters, and many years her younger, still a boy compared to her and John. But he surely wasn’t a boy anatomically. Unable to sleep, she reached down and grabbed John’s limp penis again. He slept so hard, it was impossible to wake him up. Jessica remembered what it felt like when she held Jacob’s huge dick in both her hands while she freed her watch from it…. Before coming back to reality and felt the tiny penis in her hand. She thought about how many of John’s penises it would take to match that of Jacob’s cock. Probably a dozen….

Her hand came back and her arms folded over her widespread breasts. She laid on her back, wide awake with a new found frustration. It was frustrating to her because there was nothing she could do. She couldn’t date Jacob, and she surely would never leave John… but why was her desire for him to absolutely intense?... Jessica snagged her phone from her bedside table and disconnected it from its charger. *SNAP* it hit the floor, and John didn’t budge.

Scrolling through facebook was pointless, she wasn’t even reading any of the posts or looking at any of the pictures. She was just imagining again, the feeling of the thick veins along Jacob’s cock under her hand. Screw it she thought, and typed “Jacob Jones” in her search bar. Maybe she could at least see him and realize he was just a kid and normal. It could cut some of the tension, maybe. There were a lot of Jacob Jones’ though, and none of them stuck out until…. Ha, that is Definitely him. Of all of the small preview pictures next to the Jacob Jones’, one of them showed a very tall man towering between two girls.

Jessica’s tiny finger touched his name and her heart skipped a beat. Nothing happened. She touched it again. And again. Finally it loaded, and her phone caught up with her taps and she had accidentally sent him a friend request all at the same time. Noooo frick frick frick frick frick. She thought as she clicked “Cancel Request” as fast as she could. Her heart was racing for sure now. She saw the “Cancel Request” revert back to “Add Friend”, but she knew he probably got a request. Her hand spun and slammed the phone face down at her side into the blanket and she closed her eyes and bit her lip. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. UGHHHHHH.

After what felt like minutes, she finally turned the phone back to get a look at his profile.

JJFB.JPG

It was very private. Jacob had made it so no one could see much of anything on his profile, or he was simply not active at all. Since he was 18, Jessica didn’t assume the latter. She clicked his profile picture to get a better look and make sure that was her Jacob.

JJ.JPG

It was, and he towered over the 2 girls in the picture. Crap, he looks even taller than the doorway…. She stared at him. It was almost strange seeing him in what looked like a social environment. He looked like the classic tall, handsome, white guy that all girls want to be around. Jessica wondered how tall the girls were in the picture, as comparing herself to them was almost instinct. Within the comments she found one that read:

Cheryl Jacobs

“Even when I feel tall at 5’5’’ next to Sarhi, my cousin Jacob Jones always puts me in my place LOL”

Right away, she realized she would look even shorter than “Sarhi”, who didn’t even stand as tall as his chest. Wow. I wonder what I would look like next to him…

Jessica plugged her phone back in and snapped back to reality and realized she probably just gave Jacob an avenue to find her on social media. She used her middle name on Facebook instead of her last name as a way to deter patients from being able to find her. Being discrete was definitely her style. Crap, I swear…. She kept looking at her phone to make sure she didn’t see a notification….

Jacob usually stayed up late and woke up late anyway, since he wasn’t doing much. He had been laying in bed, surfing a boob forum looking for the next best, top-heavy girl to sink his dreams into. A small stockpile was being saved on his laptop for when he would be able to relieve himself again. 2-3 cum dumps a day was his prior routine, and ever since his accident he hasn’t emptied the tank once.

One night he had gotten close, simply by using his finger tips and pushing his long cock against his own leg. As he was beginning to reach climax, however, the cast caught his dick and left a long scrape down the length of it. It was that moment that he decided to simply wait, rather than jeopardize his prize possession. Torture however, especially with how incredibly sexy his physical therapist was…

*BZZZT BZZZT*

He reached over and grabbed his phone, which had become quite the struggle with his casted hands.

Facebook

Jessica Marie has sent you a friend request.

Jacob’s heart skipped a beat and he almost dropped his phone. He couldn’t believe it could actually be her. Facebook and Instagram both proved fruitless when he had searched and searched her name. It had become almost a nightly ritual. By the time he had gotten to Facebook, the notification had disappeared, and Jacob was baffled. Was he going crazy?

He refreshed his notifications 4 times in a row to nothing. Then he searched in the search bar “Jessica Marie”, and the first result showed a small picture of a girl that could most definitely be his Jessica. Beside it, was a blue “Accept Friend” button. With one of his free fingertips, he pushed on the cute blonde’s face and brought up her profile first.

JMfb.JPG

He couldn’t believe it. It was definitely her. It seemed as though she had not sent him a friend request though, or maybe she had already cancelled it. He didn’t care, he clicked on her profile picture because he needed to see more, now.

JM.JPG

Jacob simply stared at his screen, at the goddess he had been blessed with the past 2 weeks. She was incredibly beautiful, and it was so satisfying to be able to simply stare at her rather than be polite in attempts Not to. Sadly, it was the only picture she had available for non-friends to see. Jacob didn’t care, it was enough. “Aw fuck”, he said as he dropped his phone to his side. His cock had risen. It was at full mast, pointing right at his face. He watched as the sheet pulsed up and down with his now quickening heart beat. Flexing his cock made a huge movement, followed by a *SMACK*, as it landed on his abs. It felt good and was entertaining to watch, so he continued. *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*… he had bounced the sheet right off his huge member, or at least mostly off. The now-purple head looked him right in the face as if angry that he had awoken it. Jacob let his head drop back on his pillow “ughhhhhhhhhhh…. Damnit”…..

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Well yeah, but it’s not about whether you like Volume 1 or Volume 2 better, Kill Bill is one story, one movie! That would be like saying ‘well I really liked the first half of Titanic better than the second, dark half’”, Jacob argued, smiling.

“Oh come on, you’re gonna teach me about Kill Bill? How old were you when that even released? Like 4??”, Jessica wasn’t backing down. She had been manipulating the giant’s knee for 10 minutes now, going through various exercises. It was nice having a regular conversation with him and getting to know him. His large appendage, nor her massive chest had come up in conversation over the entire visit so far.

“Objection: Irrelevant!”, he sat up and swung his long arm up in the air in disagreement, having fun with the pint-sized physical therapist. She burst into laughter at his comical gesture and collapsed onto his casted right leg, her hands dropping his left leg onto the bed but remaining on it, lifeless. Jessica finally caught her breath and stood up.

“Oh my golly, kid, you are something else, seriously”, she said. Then she winced in pain and pushed both her hands into her right breast and turned so Jacob couldn’t soak in the sight.

His laughter came to a stop. “Oh Jess, are you wearing that uncomfortable one again? I told you, you don’t have to!”, he said.

Jessica never wore bras like this under scrubs. She had decided to again because of how much attention Jacob had given her body last time she wore it. On the fence about the decision, and now regretting… Gosh, you are so dumb. If you were gonna wear a bra, you could’ve at least wore one that was comfortable, idiot… “Well, I’m wearing it, so whatever. I’ll be fine, it’s fine, hush”, she said as she reached over him and returned to manipulating the large leg.

“Jess, look, this isn’t easy on either of us. I know I’m a hard patient for you being so big. You’re sweet and let me remain comfortable for these appointments, let me do the same for you. Stop being a big toughy already, sheesh”, said Jacob, trying his best to convince her into a wardrobe change.

She stopped briefly to make eye contact with him, “That is really sweet, I do appreciate it. But like I said, it is a little late now, so I’ll just have to manage. I don’t know why I wore it anyway.”

“Oh stop, it ain’t too late. I’m not suggesting you get naked, Jay, but you can just take your bra off and still do your job with a scrub top,” he said convincingly. She stopped to look at him as if he was joking. “I’m serious! I won’t look, do what you gotta do to fix your poor B.O.T.’s and get back to it. It’s really not a big deal”.

She remained fixed on him, then started looking around the room. The room didn’t allow for any privacy, nor did he have a walk-in closet. “Fine, we’ll try it. I’ve never worn this top without a bra, so I don’t know what disaster it may look like. Close your frickin eyes though, I have to take my top off to get this thing off, ok?”

“Oh my god, of course, come on”, Jacob laid his head back onto his pillow and put a casted hand across eyes, pretending it did anything to obstruct his view. Jessica stood up and walked to the far side of the room, directly in front of Jacob’s line of sight past his feet. Facing away from him, she looked over her shoulder to make sure he hadn’t moved, which he hadn’t. She turned back around and removed her top. She set it on the back of the chair to her left that faced his large television and noticed a mirror along the wall behind it. There in the mirror was a small, thin girl with the most enormous boobs she had ever seen, that terrified her. Boobs that she had hidden away her entire life and pretended didn’t exist. Boobs that she thought no one would ever find attractive. As she removed her bra she watched them fall to her and cover her belly button.

Jacob heard the sound of of skin-on-skin that only large breasts make moving across a woman’s chest and peeked past his large red cast. There was a tiny blonde with boobs so large, free, hanging out on each side of her torso. They were bigger than he even thought, and he felt his cock twitch, as if it had just woken up.

As Jessica watched her belly button disappear in the mirror, she remembered Jacob telling her how much he liked the heavy sagginess of large breasts, and how hard his cock had become after the conversation. She continued to gaze at her own figure in a new light, happy, proud. She turned side to side to see the entirety of her breasts.

Jacob watched her seem to check herself out in the mirror and turn side to side. Her enormous JJ-cup sized boobs swung back and forth like two enormous balloons. They swung slowly, which was telling of their absolute mass. Jacob knew that thin, flat breasts, even though might hang low, swing back and forth quickly. These were massive orbs, and he couldn’t believe how much of them he was able to see from behind her with each turn side to side.

IMG_3027.GIF

Jessica snapped out of it and grabbed her scrub top and slid it over her head, and squeezed her huge boobs into it. Despite the top being too big for her, and not wearing a bra, it was still stretched to its limits. She grabbed her bra and started walking back towards the bed.

“Ahem!....”, Jacob looked at her reaching out his broken right hand. “Could I at least see proof of your JJ claim?”, he was trying to catch Jessica before she stuffed her bra away. “That’s fine if not, but I’m still convinced you have my initials on hearts all through your bag”, and he winked at her, laughing.

“Ha, you are something else, Jacob”, and she threw her bra at him. In mid-air it flung open and landed right on his face. Having a bra that size completely cover his face was a turn-on that Jacob didn’t know existed. He reached up and pulled it off his face and held it up like a pelt, “Daaaang,” he said, impressed, not laughing anymore. His clumsy fingers felt for the tag and when he found it, he read it aloud, “30 double J. Ok. Ok. I’m…. impressed.”

Jessica didn’t like this much attention brought to how big her breasts were, and was getting uncomfortable. “Okaaaaaaaay, I’m not gonna have you teasing me for this now,” and she snagged the massive bra out of his hands, folded it neatly, and tucked it away in her bag. As she stood, Jacob couldn’t help but now stare at the, once again, different shape of the biggest boobs he had ever seen in person. Now braless, they still stretched her blue scrub top out, but now had a little bit of a hang to them. Maybe a lot of hang, actually. The light coming in from the large window next to the bed hit them perfectly, and Jacob could make out what looked like nipples trying to push through her top. They were incredibly small compared to the mass of boobs they were attached to. She felt his gaze, and quickly went back to manipulating the large boy’s left leg. “That does feel a lot better, though, I will admit”, she said after a long silence.

“Good, I’m glad,” he auto-responded. “Like I said, it’s only fair that you can be comfortable, too. I am legit 10 times more comfortable not having to put boxers, or shorts on. I’m grateful that it doesn’t bother you, really.”

“Oh yeah, no not a big deal at all. I want you comfortable so you can focus on the work,” she said as she made the hand gesture of pushing away his concern. She did it though towards his crotch though, and as she did it she didn’t even look at Jacob, she looked right at the bulge that had formed since she was last working his knee. The sheets had been changed, and were now white cotton, and did not do a great job at disguising the thick appendage. Was that there the whole time? God, I almost missed seeing it. Is it hard? No, it is definitely not hard, I’d know if it was hard. I missed it?! What am I saying…..

“I agree with that strategy”, he said paying attention to what she was doing with his leg. “Maybe big things just like aren’t supposed to be contained, ya know??”, he chuckled, trying to make light of his comment.

“Oh my gosh, ha ha, whatever”

“Well I’m half serious here! I think it is safe to say, you and I both go through our lives having to almost struggle containing parts of our bodies that we are supposed to keep private. How many other people you think deal with that like we do?”

“Well, I mean, yeah. I guess we do”, she responded half-heartedly. Jessica found his logic in his sentence to just be senseless. Jacob simply just wanted to bring attention to both of their unique bodies. Gosh, he always brings the conversation back to my boobs or his dick. Just like a kid… who am I kidding? It is all I’ve been thinking about for 2 days now… I mean, mostly his horse dick, but I have looked and felt my boobs more in the past week than I have in years. Am I just now acknowledging them or something?... ugh, I don’t frickin know. I don’t know what I’m doing with this…

“Yeah, lucky for me I don’t have to find like special garments like bras. Those can be expensive, I hear,” he continued.

“Uhhh, yes. They are expensive.”

“Silly. Honestly, you look fine without it. I know that is not, like, socially acceptable or whatever, but it’s not like you need it to make your body look good. Some girls do!”

“Well, thank you Jacob. I guess, ha”, she responded.

“At least they don’t grow like 5 times a day,” he laughed.

“What? What does that even mean??”, she was confused.

“Well like, my overgrown part gets hard and seriously like doubles in size, numerous times a day. It’s annoying,” he explained. She rolled her eyes without looking at him, still manipulating a leg that was way too big for her tiny arms. “No, I’m not like trying to brag, seriously. I’m just saying. I have to kind of like watch what I wear in the first place, like you do, but a couple of times a day probably, I have to like reorganize myself and like make a serious effort to hide a part of me. That can be tough, especially in like, Geography class”, he said, ending his long-winded explanation with a laugh.

Jessica finally gave and burst out laughing. Collapsing slightly onto his casted right leg she had been reaching over, smashing her huge tits into it. “Oh… my… gosh, you are seriously something else”, she continued to laugh. “Woooooow, Jake”. She shook it off, shaking her head and returned to work. “Would you seriously say that that happens like 5 times a day? I mean, I’m gonna be honest, you make a good point”, eyebrows raised in agreement.

“Ha, I wish I was joking. That is probably average, sometimes more. It will happen for like no fuckin reason too half the time. They make jokes about a teenager riding a school bus and if it hits a bump, he’ll get a hard on. Yeah, that is like pretty true, honestly”, he said in seriousness. “I feel like I have been focusing the hell out of trying to keep it under control when you’re here, and sorry if I fail at that sometimes, really”, he acted ashamed.

“That really is true huh? Oh no, don’t worry about it. It is what it is,” she turned and looked right at the long tube under the sheet that lay across his right groin, falling over the edge to his back side.

“Yeah? Is that like a fairly common thing to happen when you’re working with an injured person or whatever?”, he asked. “Honestly, you are like insanely attractive, so I’d imagine it really has to. No offense!”

“Like a patient getting an erection during therapy?”, she asked bluntly.

“Yeah, getting an erection or whatever.”

“Uhmmm, I think it may have happened once or twice. I’ve only been a PT for not very long. And honestly, I typically work with older patients that are like 60 and over. You are the youngest patient I have ever had, so”, she said matter-of-factly.

“I’m the youngest???”, he said interested.

“Yep”

“And the most handsome?”, he was smirking at her.

“Ha ha, sure”, she giggled.

“And the biggest?”, he continued to smirk.

“Definitely the biggest, by far!”, as her giggle turned into a laugh. She seemed like she was having fun during this therapy session.

“Wow! Ha! I knew it! The length or the girth though???”, he pressed excitedly. Jessica’s jaw dropped comically, as if over-reacting in a joking manner as she looked him square in the face. “Ha Ha, I’m just kidding Jessica!! I knew what you meant!”, he said as his free fingers rested on her tiny forearm, still hard at work.

“You are seriously pushing it mister!” she said with her eyebrows raised. “Ok, let’s start doing glute raises, have you ever done these, like, working out in the gym before or?”

“No, but I know what they are, girls do them”, he said as he laughed. “But how am I supposed to do them with one leg? Obviously my right leg in a cast isn’t going to be able to bend like that.”

Jessica pulled out her phone and started searching for something, “Here, hang on, I’ll just show you”. She pulled up a gif and showed it to him.

IMG_3029.GIF

She continued explaining, “So you’ll do it like that, but obviously you don’t need to hold your broken leg straight up in the air, just leave it on the bed. You’ll just press up with your left leg, kay?”

“Ohh okay, that makes sense”, Jacob said, as he bent his left leg and planted his foot flat on the bed, preparing to press. “Nnnng”, he let out as his leg pressed the left side of his pelvis up. Instead of bringing his pelvis straight up into the air, however, he just kind of tilted his whole pelvis to his right side. Towards the edge of the bed, towards Jessica. She repositioned herself and pushed herself and her hips up against the bed where his right hip was, and put her right hand under his casted leg, and her left hand under right abdomen. She looked as though she was about to throw him, which was impossible. This was the best position for her to hold him, should he push himself up too far and roll off the side of the bed. “UGH”, he let out as he dropped his butt back onto the bed. With that drop, the long, thick snake under the sheet flipped back to his left groin *THWACK*, as Jessica pretended not to notice. Good grief, there is nothing we can do without his third leg getting involved, I swear.

“Like that?”, he asked. “I’m not gonna roll off, am I?”

“You were close, but I’m here, don’t worry about that. That was good, give me 10 of those”, she responded, repositioning her feet to brace herself. The bed was not incredibly tall, however, she was incredibly short. Jacob’s body was right at about her navel line as she stood next to him, holding him in place. With the absolute magnitude of her breasts, now braless, they were inches from now resting on his right side.

“Ok”, he said as he started to push deep breaths in and out, as though he was about to squat a dodge ram. “Nnnnngggggjjj”, he let out as he pushed up again and tilted towards Jessica, who was waiting and bracing him. He had lost a lot of strength, clearly, during this injured phase. This was the first time he had worked his glutes. *THWACK* the sheet looked like it had gotten tossed from one side to the other, as his huge dick swung towards Jessica, landed on his right hip, and now was touching her tummy. “UGH”, he released and it swung back to the other side *THWACK*. Oh come on. This thing is going to hit me everytime isn’t it…

“Good, good, keep going”, she cheered.

“NNNnnnnngg”, and she watched the pillar between his legs flop once again right towards her, this time it just barely grazed her boobs as it swung down and landed. The head was pressed again against her stomach. Is he scooting closer to me? Why did it hit me in the chest that time? She looked down and saw that his right hip was still flush against her, meaning he wasn’t able to scoot any closer to her. “UGH”, he released, his butt hit the bed, and his cock hit his far thigh again shortly thereafter.

“That’s two, let’s go”

“Nnnnnng”, he pressed again. Jacob had been staring at her the whole time and she didn’t seem to notice, or didn’t seem to care. He wasn’t sure which. Her silhouette standing next to him was incredible. From his view, he could see her small bottom behind her, and the enormous globes hanging merely inches above his leg. He could see her stomach pressed up against him, and her back behind her, emphasizing how thin she really was. She was tiny, and it was a major turn on for him. As he watched his cock fly threw the air under the sheet again, he watched it really hit her boobs good this time before landing on him and his head cockhead press against her stomach. He was waiting for her to move, or adjust, and she hadn’t. “UGH”, he let out, as he let it flip back to the other side.

With each tilt, he pushed the sheet from his left to his right, but when he came back the sheet didn’t move. At this rate, it was only a matter of time that his cock would have single-handedly pushed the sheet off of itself and exposed its fleshy appearance. “Good job, keep it up!”, she cheered on.

“NNNggggj”, Jacob felt his cock getting thicker and longer with each body slam it took. He was incredibly turned on by the view he had before him. This time as it flipped towards Jessica, it actually bounced off of her boobs, then landed on his leg once more. It had grown enough that it couldn’t just push into her anymore, and actually had to snake downwards in order to have room on his leg with her stomach pressed into him. “Ugh”, it flipped back with a *THWACK* that sounded louder each time.

Jacob was shocked to notice that Jessica did not budge when it his cock hit her massive bosom. He wanted it to get hard enough that she would have to address his appendage about physically abusing her huge boobs. “NNNNNnnngggggggjj”, he let out again, explosively. Like Aladdin using a merchant’s awning to land to safety, Jacob’s cock landed squarely on her boobs, and bounced off of them. This time it bounced towards his own stomach, rather than down his leg, probably because it was starting to really get harder.

Jessica finally realized that it was hitting her now because it was getting bigger. Her mind raced back to him saying “nearly doubles in size”, and she eyed up the now even larger member. His cock hand landed to her left, and was pushing off of his own abs and past her belly between her tummy and her left hand bracing his side. Like it was trying to find air to breathe. That thing is so fricking big, I will never, ever get over that. Every time I see it. I didn’t put my watch on it this time, but I seem to be fine with letting it hit me in the boobs, for some reason. Hashtag, craziest patient I’ve ever had…

“UGH”, he let out and dropped his butt. His cock soon followed, grazing past the side of her round breast on its way. *THWACK!!!*, as it made contact. Jessica immediately noticed that the sheet had almost all been pushed towards her, and his enormous member is now almost ready to poke out of it on his right side. Crap, if he does another, he is literally going to throw the sheet off of it and… expose it. Say something…. Stop him…. Say somethingggggggggg agh!

“Jac-“

“NNNNNnnnnggggj”, Jacob was in a rhythm and kept pace. As he pushed his butt off the bed, his cock swung through the air, landed on Jessica’s huge chest like a landing pad. This time it didn’t bounce off, it was long enough to just lean on it and stay there. The sheet had come with it, and although she was afraid it was going to come all the way off, it only exposed part of his girthy dick. Holy……. Shit. I’m just going to say it, oh, my, God… WOW.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The white sheet had moved enough to expose just the base of his cock (now pointing towards Jessica’s huge boobs), and most of his testicles. Jessica’s only response was to drop her jaw, raise her eyebrows, and open her eyes as wide as they could. All of which was subconsciously. She finally laid eyes on what had been stalking her for the past week under this sheet. The root of his cock had to be as thick as her forearm, maybe even her upper arm. It was not fully erect, and she could tell there was still some give, or bend in it as it pointed upwards and towards her. She could make it the tubularness of the underside of his cock, and it was absolutely massive. Oh my gosh, the like tube or vein thing underneath is seriously bigger than John’s dick alone, and it only makes up like a third of this thing’s like thickness… This is what I had my hand around a few days ago, no wonder my fingers didn’t touch, that is a big, thick, white, horse dick. This is it. This is why they call it a horse dick. That literally is too big. She never even addressed the fact that the head of his cock was now resting on her boobs, like two big king-size pillows.

His loose sack allowed his balls to rest all the way on the bed, and their size matched Jacob’s cock. <gasp>… like what the heck… if those make cum, I really can’t imagine how much this kid like lets out. Ew, I never thought about that before, why am I thinking of it now… probably because they look like two…. Kiwis? Maybe kiwis, they are fricking so big. No surprise, I guess… I feel like one of his balls is bigger than John’s.. penis. Can you even compare a ball and a penis? Why am I even saying that? OK, I need to stop…. Just crap. What an enormous, like, set of cock and balls… who would’ve thought they could get that big…

Jessica snapped out of it and pretended like she just now noticed that he was exposing himself. “!... Op-…”, she said as she reached down, slipped her fingers under the sheet to pull it back across to his left side, grazing his dick as she reached. She had to bend forward to make it reach, and that was when she realized his dick was still resting on her chest. As she bent forward it pushed his cock further up chest. “op!... oh my gosh, I’m sorry”, her left hand reached up and pushed his dick down towards his abs *THWACK*, “jeez that B.O.T. just gets in my way no matter what, huh?”, she giggled nervously. Her heart was racing.

“Agh, I’m sorry, Jess”, he said in embarrassment. “Its only gonna get worse as we get through this. Of course, after I said I have been concentrating on keeping it from-“, he pointed towards his pulsing cock that she could see pulse through the sheets, “growing like this, of course it rears itself. I’m embarrassed.”

“Oh Jacob, don’t be embarrassed! Totally not your fault”, she said looking down on him, her hands now resting on his casted leg.

“Its just like… agh!”, he winced as though in a struggle. “the fact that I haven’t been able to like, take care of it [he motions both of his casted hands sliding up and down something the size of a firepole], I feel like it is only happening more and more often. And you are like, insanely attractive, and like, agh! I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. I’m like embarrassed, guilty, I don’t knowww”

“Well, like I said, don’t feel embarrassed or any of that Jacob”, she said. “I mean, what are you supposed to do, ya know?”, she shrugged as she looked as she looked down at his growing cock. Ugh, good grief, its only getting bigger… look at that. It is so big it just like lays on his freakin abs. It was growing with every pulse now, there was nothing Jacob could even do about it. It was getting closer to being full mast as it steadily ticked backwards, like a long clock hand ticking backwards to 12 o’clock. It was at about 1 o’clock now, and thicker than she had ever seen it. What a frickin sight, how am I supposed to not stare at this, what the frick.

“I mean, I’m young. I used to get it off like 2 or 3 times a day, sometimes more, and I would STILL get random hard-ons whenever I didn’t want. So now, now that I haven’t been able to do anything about it, it is like this constantly. So yeah, I’m sorry. It’s embarrassing.”, he said propping himself up on his shoulders looking at it in disgust, as though he was ashamed of it for not doing its homework.

“So wait, like you haven’t been able to get like, get it off since your accident?”, she asked, sounding of genuine concern.

“No, not at all!”, he defended. “I tried one time, right after I came home from the hospital, but I, like, scraped it with my cast on accident and it hurt like a bitch. The last thing I want to do is like, scar it, ya know. I don’t know, I have to figure something out. I’ve never felt so much… build up, I don’t know how to explain it. I’m sorry”.

Oh believe me, I know what you mean. I have never wanted something or someone so bad in my entire life. I feel like this big, thick, third leg that is now laying on this boy’s 6 pack has awoken something in me, I didn’t know existed. “I bet. Honestly, as far as therapy and rehabilitation is concerned, I wish there was something I could do to help. I don’t like seeing you struggle in any sort of way, Jacob! Even if you are a little brat sometimes”, she smiled. I can’t honestly consider doing something to make someone orgasm a part of ‘rehabilitiation’, what am I even saying. Jessica you need to stop now, you are not going to cheat on John… cheat on John, ha, how? There is no way I would, or could, possibly have sex with that thing.

“O my God that would be amazing if you, if anyone, could help me deal with this, seriously,” he said, as though terribly concerned about his own health. He joined Jessica in both staring at the monstrosity as it reached 12 o’clock, fully hard. “I don’t know what to do”. He was fully propped up on his shoulders, which pushed his cock all the way to his sternum at this point, still completely covered by the white sheet. He shifted his weight to his left elbow, and with his right he reached down towards the base of his huge member. Jessica remained staring, with her hands on his casted leg.

With his right thumb, he tried to hook the base of his cock and push it forward, making it stand as tall as possible. Accentuating just how big and hard his cock had gotten. The sheet pulled tight, was almost useless in disguising the shape of his cock. Jessica leaned towards the head of the bed to try and view it from Jacob’s point-of-view, as if he was showing her something. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh…. How is that even possible… that cock is like 20 of John’s penises… and I guess I say ‘cock’ now. Well that is a real freakin’ cock… she subconsciously bit her lip, as her heart raced even faster.

IMG_3020.jpg

“Agh, yeah, I don’t know what I’m supposed to do”, he said as he let it drop with a *THUD* as the sheets cushioned its fall.

“ye…. Ahem… Yeah, if only we had covered this in the textbook”, she said with a crooked frown.

“Ya know, I’m afraid to even ask Jess. But honestly, when I get like this [He flexed his cock, showing it was at its full size, and it bounced twice on his abs], it reeeeally doesn’t take much. I would be forever grateful, seriously, if you just………

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya know, I’m afraid to even ask Jess. But honestly, when I get like this [He flexed his cock, showing it was at its full size, and it bounced twice on his abs], it reeeeally doesn’t take much. I would be forever grateful, seriously, if you just…………. rubbed your hand back and forth on it.”, he got out, then quickly continued before she jumped to conclusions. “not like a like frickin handjob or whatever, or nothing else. Just like if you took your hand like this [Jacob floated his casted hand the huge tube that lie under the sheet on his abs and pretended to pet it like a cat], like seriously just like for a few seconds I would probably be relieved and this would go away. Nothing like, official, or crazy, just like brief.”

Jessica looked down at him as if over glasses that she wasn’t wearing. She looked back at his enormous cock. She could see the entire outline of it, from his huge ballsack, the tube under his cock ran up all the way up to what looked like his sternum. “Are you even being serious right now?”, she asked. Am I stalling? This kid wants you to jerk him off! Am I seriously going to even think about this right now? God how would that huge thing feel in my tiny hands… stop, no.

“Jess, seriously, not like jerking it or even anything like that. Just like rub the underside of it, like you do my leg!”, he motioned one of the massage techniques she had used on his thigh, “and I swear it would probably be done in like seconds.”

“Just the top, er, the underside of it, I guess. ?”, she asked for clarification, still unwavering. Looking at him, then back to his enormous cock, then back at him… then back at his enormous, thick, hard cock. Am I seriously going to do this? This is ridiculous… maybe for just a few seconds. If he asks for ANYTHING else, I’m going to say no. This isn’t cheating, this would seriously be more like therapy. Look at this poor kid’s…. thing. Holy frick, look at it, it is frickin beautiful, it’s a work of art…

“Yes, seriously, I feel like its already close already just by you being here. Just a few seconds and it would provide me with so, so much relief. I would be so grateful, Jess, really,” he was basically begging at this point.

“Okay fine, OVER the sheet though. I don’t want to see it, that’s where I draw the line”, she demanded.

“Oh my god, thank you thank you thank you, ughhhhh”, he let out in anticipation to how this was about to feel. Jessica grabbed the sheet on either side of his massive cock and flattened and straightened it. “Well, I really don’t want to make a mess, could we like-“, his hands came out from the sheet and he pulled sheet down just so that it was just barely covering his large swollen cockhead. “Sorry, is that okay? I just, ya know”

“Yeah, good point, that’s fine, but it doesn’t come down anymore”, she said sternly.

“Totally. But I don’t want it to be a surprise, I am probably going to let a lot out, ok?”

“I mean, I guess that makes sense since it has been awhile”, she said matter-of-factly. What is a ‘a lot’ though? I can’t believe I’m going to do this. ‘a lot’ to John would probably be that one time that I caught his cum in my hand. I remember it was so much that it like, just about filled the palm of my hand… how much is this monster going to let out though? This was a mistake… she stared at the long, girthy, barrel that was now laying neatly under the white sheet. It started between his legs, and coursed up his abdomen to lay just below, or at, his chest, pointing directly at his neck. “Ahem, okay, so”, Jessica said nervously as her hand, trembling started moving towards it, almost with a mind of its own.

She aimed for the center of the long mass, and planned on trying to “cup” it, without extending her thumb really. Her hand landed on it, and “cupping” was all she was going to be able to do. God, it is … so… thick. She felt his dick jerk, and push against her almost responding just to her touch. Jacob let out a long sigh, as though something he had been waiting so long for.

Although the sheet had been brought down to just meet the tip of the huge head of his cock, she was unable to see any of it. How could a girl.. or woman for that matter, possibly fit this inside of them… impossible, I swear. This kid is destined for handjobs and blowjobs his whole life. Jessica’s hand traveled upwards along the shaft, tight enough to bring the sheet with it, which pushed more of it in front of his cock head. As she brough her hand back downwards, she brought the sheet back down with her until it was where it was initially positioned, just at the tip of his cock head.

Under her hand, she felt the long vein, or tube, that made up a bulk of what she was able to see through the sheet. She tried to remember her anatomy classes and wondered if that was what was going to be bringing all of the cum out of this horse cock. Her hand slid back up, and back down 4 or 5 more times before she felt his breathing start to pick up.

“God, Jessica, I can’t begin to tell you how grateful I am, and how absolutely incredible that feels. Small hands feel good always, but yours are something else, thank you.” He said with his eyes closed and his head lying back on his pillow. His cock pulsed again and pushed back against her hand. And again, and again. She felt that she had to fight to keep it pressed against his abs and chest, and she pushed harder

“Is that too hard, sorry”, she asked cautiously.

“No…. no, not at all,” he responded, clearly focused on what she was doing, “you seriously can’t be too hard with it. Your little hands couldn’t hurt it if you tried”, he said without even breaking concentration. “Its almost there, could you just go a little lower on the down stroke or whatever, but still go all the way up”

“Ok, like this?”, she asked. She pushed her hand harder into the rock hard, fleshy mass under the sheet and this time stroked it all the way down to where his ball sack probably started. She gasped. Holy freaking crap…. Wow. She paused with her hand nearly at the base of his cock. Her down stroke had brought the sheet with it and uncovered the enormous, ballooning, purple head. She could only see the underside of it, and she instinctively tilted her head sideways to try and see the rest of it. The head of his dick literally looks like the size of my fist. Literally… and it looks so… swollen. Nothing like John’s, that is frickin crazy, oh my god.

“MMMM…. Nnngggg….nnnggggg”, Jacob let out, obviously close. Jessica quickly began her upstroke in attempted to correct the sheet placement, but the edge of the sheet only got caught on the big purple cock head that was now exposed. As her hand pressed into the thick meat, like pushing the biggest tube of toothpaste to the top, Jacob let out “NNNNGGGGGGGJJJJJUUUUUGHHHH”, and Jessica felt it.

As her hand pressed upwards, she felt the tube along the underside of his enormous cock alive with peristalsis. She watched his thick purple head release the biggest stream of cum she has ever seen. It came out so strong, it hit Jacob directly under his chin as his head had tilted back and his hands tried to grip the sheets at his sides. She was intent, but still continued her hand movements down his long cock before pressing it upwards again.

With her tiny hand cupping the base of his cock, she thought for a brief second that he let all of his cum out in one load. That was how John did it on most occasions. She pressed the entire length again upwards, which immediately initiated Jacob’s response “NNNGGGGGJJJUGGHHH”, as he let out an even bigger stream of cum hitting him in the same place under the chin. It was now dripping down either sides of his neck.

Jessica gasped, but didn’t stop. Her hand ran down the long snake to its base once more, she pressed into him even harder, enjoying the reaction. “NNNGGGJJJJJJJUUUUUH”, he let out again, and a third stream propelled from the massive purple cock head. This time he had turned his head, and allowed the stream to miss and shoot past his head. It hit the headboard of the bed and actually sent drops of cum in all directions, like a mini cum explosion

Jessica was used to really fast, small jerking movements for John’s orgasms, but this was entirely different. Each stroke took a second or longer to complete, and she continued for a fourth stream of cum that hit his headboard again.

For a fifth stream, it started to lose steam and landed in a puddle that had formed at the right side of his neck and shoulder on the bed.

And a sixth stream….

And a seventh stream….

On the eighth stream, she let her hand run high on his cock over the sheet and she felt her thumb and index finger actually touch his cock head briefly which caused a small ninth stream after the eighth. She made him cum 2 or 3 more smaller streams, all adding to a massive pond of cum that stretched from his chest to over his right shoulder.

She simply sat and stared. He finally caught his breath and let out “ugh wow. Thank you so so so much Jessica. I can’t tell you how good that feels”, he said plainly as though he was coming back to reality. “Thank… God ha ha” he said laughing.

Jessica didn’t respond. She was still staring at the absolute cum explosion that just happened. She had never, ever seen anything even remotely close to that before. She looked it over as though assessing the damage that a puppy would do while you weren’t home. She was speechless.

“Jess, you alright?”, he asked, expecting her to be as fine as he was.

“What?.... uh… yeah. Does that feel better, I guess?”, she said, in a daze.

“Sure does. Why do I get the feeling you have never seen cum before or something?”, he asked quizzically.

She stood up. “Oh shut up. I definitely have. I have a boyfriend, ya know”

“You have a boyfriend?!?”, he asked, shocked.

“Er… Yeah”, she said ashamed.

“Oh, I didn’t know”, Jacob assessed how to manage damage control. “No, I mean, that’s fine. This wasn’t like cheating or anything. Like seriously just the same as when you rub my leg. Don’t overthink it or whatever, I guess.”

“No, it’s fine, I’m not. I know it meant nothing.” She said awkwardly.

“Well it meant a lot to me, and I really appreciate it again, thank you J,”, he said assessing the mess around him now. “Would you mind tossing me a towel from over there.”, and Jessica turned and grabbed a towel from a stack that had been sitting on the chair in the room. “I’m surprised, I was really expecting there to be a lot more than this,” he said as he clumsily soaked up the cum puddle on his chest.

“Seriously? More than that?”, she said with disbelief, still standing over him watching him clean up.

“Yeah makes me think I didn’t get it all out. That was kind of a normal load.”

“Oh…”, she said sadly.

“No, no, not that you did anything wrong! Seriously, it was great. You did what you could with what you willing to work with, and I am super appreciative!”, he said clearly. He was not in the same fog that she was still in.

“I guess that makes sense. That just ….”, she burst out a laugh, “is like the most I have ever seen, like ever.”

“Ha, really? Does your boyfriend not cum like that?”, he asked, now wiping his chin.

“No, definitely not, not even close to that”, she giggled back.

“Yeah? Well, he probably doesn’t have this much to deal with either, huh?”, he said without looking at Jessica. He was confident and carefree now about what he said. As he said it, he grabbed what he could of his cock at the base, and slapped it up and down on his abs. It was still semi hard, and the large swollen head was still wet. It made a *SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP* sound, and Jessica watched its every move.

She didn’t answer and just stared at it through the sheet. “Nope, definitely not”, she gave him a fake smile and turned to her bag on the floor. “OK, let’s call it there, its already late. I will see you…. Saturday?”

“Yep, sounds good, thank you so much again Double J, I seriously appreciate this. Forever grateful.” He said kindly. She threw her bag over her shoulder and hurriedly left, not even stopping her paces as she waved her childlike wave at the massive man.

She just about speedwalked to her car, and once she got in, she just sat with her hands on the steering wheel. I can’t believe I just did that… what am I thinking??.............. So much cum. I didn’t know a guy could even store that much cum…. And he said there was more?.... how it felt to finally put my hand on it and stroke all the way… up… and… down… mmmmmmmm…. And Jessica felt a shock run through her racing heart. Something she had been feeling since her hand touched his sheet-covered horse cock. She looked at her right hand on the steering wheel and noticed a clear liquid something on her thumb. She brought it closer to her face to inspect. Wow, it has to be some of it…. She licked it right off her hand like it was ketchup. Mmmmm…. What the frick has gotten into you. GROSS. Did I really just do that… what the hell…

She reached down in between her legs and pressed into her vagina. Her pants were wet. So much it felt like she had peed herself, luckily her scrub pants are black. She quickly shoved her hand into her scrub pants and sent one of her tiny fingers into her soft pussy. It was soaked. She pushed her finger as deep as she could, and found it soaked all the way back.

She pulled her hand out of her pants and looked at her fingers, covered in her very own juices. She thought about how wet she had become comparing it to how much Jacob came… Don’t do it. Seriously? Is this what you’re becoming? Jessica shoved both her fingers into her mouth, as her tongue cleaned off every bit of sweetness it found on them. This is so hot…

As she started her car, she felt like she was seeing stars and honestly questioned if it would be safe for her to drive right now… she quickly came to as she approached the first stop sign in the beautiful community and was reminded that John was cooking for her that night and she was running late.