A Question About My Size

No Username: I am 15 and my dick is 7 inches long and over 5 inches around and it still seems to be growing about an inch every year.
My question is: I have girlfriend who is 15. i want to know is she able to take all my length? Will we have any problems having sex or not?

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
I don't know about girls at 15, but from posts here the general conclusions about adult women seem to be:

1. Women vary a lot in how much length they can take. It's not predictable from their height - small women can surprise.

2. Guys with under 7 1/2" hardly ever have any problems.

3. Guys with over 9 1/2" can very rarely use the full length.

4. In between, it depends on the woman.

5. Girth is also important, but it doesn't seem to be a problem until well over 6".

First time sex, however, is usually difficult in any case. If the girl is nervous, she tends to tighten up without meaning to. Don't expect a first-class performance. :)

suaige: um difficulty -ever heard of statutory rape

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Statutory rape only applies if one partner's over the age of consent and one's under. The age of consent varies according to where the act is occurring and the gender and relative and/or absolute age of the partners. In most states, it's flat by gender. If he lived in South Carolina, she would be the one committing statutory rape as she's over 14 (the heterosexual female age of consent) and he's under 16 (the heterosexual male age of consent).

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Sep 9 2004, 05:41 PM
If he lived in South Carolina, she would be the one committing statutory rape as she's over 14 (the heterosexual female age of consent) and he's under 16 (the heterosexual male age of consent).
Outdated information. The age of consent in South Carolina is now 16, regardless of gender.

No Username: Actually she is 2 months older than i am :mellow:
I am 15 also! how is that rape? :blink:

yourclovergrl: Okay I am sure this is a touchy subject for everyone but speaking as a female. I started having sex way to young. I didnt even enjoy it until I was 17. NoName, I know this sounds like something everyone says but seriously just wait. Its so much better when your w/ someone that you feel strongly about and I doubt at 15 that can happen. I dont think that having sex that young gets you anywhere, well unless your female and its proven that you are more likely to get cervical cancer the younger you are when you first had sex but hey your mostly men here. Anyways as I was saying there are so many more important things to do w/ your life. Go and be a kid, which by the way you still are. Dont get caught up in adult situations and adult drama until you have to. Besides I am sure that a 15yr old girl wont appreciate a hung man near as much as an older girl would when you are an older guy. Just my opinion.

suaige: if you are below 18 in some it might not matter who is older or if its consentual. since you are both under 18 it might be different. but not necessarily

suaige:
Originally posted by suaige@Sep 10 2004, 12:33 AM
if you are below 18 in some ---- states ------it might not matter who is older or if its consentual. since you are both under 18 it might be different. but not necessarily
[post=255461]Quoted post[/post]​

oops typo. just a thought

enormousboi:
Originally posted by No Username@Sep 5 2004, 08:03 AM
I am 15 and my dick is 7 inches long and over 5 inches around and it still seems to be growing about an inch every year.
My question is: I have girlfriend who is 15. i want to know is she able to take all my length? Will we have any problems having sex or not?
[post=254938]Quoted post[/post]​

at age 15 you should be concentrating on your school work and practicing abstinence

pdrprst:
Originally posted by enormousboi@Sep 11 2004, 06:44 AM
at age 15 you should be concentrating on your school work and practicing abstinence
[post=255625]Quoted post[/post]​

To answer your question without judging, you should be fine.

Treat her gently, ask what feels good if it isn't obvious (I mean very obvious like, "Omigodthatfeelsssoooogood"), and use condoms.

enormousboi, at age 15 worrying about how/when/where you're going to get laid can take your mind off of school, sports, or just about anything else a lot more than just doing it.

Of course I've found that to be true all my life.

doubtless_mouse: Ok, this may bother some people, but wanted to say something. If this is a support group for men/women who are trying to cope with larger than average penises, should people preach when a youngster asks a question about sex?

The reason I ask this is this topic was started by someone who is obviously looking for support, not platitudes about what they should or shouldn't do.

Age of consent is an age defined by the law, but shouldn't it also be defined by the individual. Many youg people today are mature enough to make this desicion on their own (though would agree that some are not). As a society we are forcing our children to mature faster than when I was a kid.

I can understand encouraging the poster to practice safe sex, that should be said, but most comments were about his age and not having sex. This is his choice, at least he has the mental facilities to do some homework prior to jumping in. The young man is trying to find out if he needs to be careful because of the size of his dick, seems like he has more on his mind than just scoring with some chick.

I understand that each and every person has their own moral beliefs, but would hate to see someone come here for advice (especially someone younger) and be turned off because they felt like they were being preached at by more adults.

I am 33 years old (god I hated saying that), yet I still remember what it was like trying to get advise when I was a teenager. I would ask an adult something about sex, and instead of getting the advise I needed, I would get the long sermon about the virtues of abstinence and saving myself...these sermons never stopped me from having sex, but the advise that i was looking for may have made the sex i did have better. Likewise might have prevented a few trips to the doctor for me as well (no one really ever talked to me about STD's/safe sex so I had to learn the hardway).

I guess what i am saying is maybe giving the advice asked for might be better.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by enormousboi+Sep 11 2004, 06:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(enormousboi &#064; Sep 11 2004, 06:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-No Username@Sep 5 2004, 08:03 AM
I am 15 and my dick is 7 inches long and over 5 inches around and it still seems to be growing about an inch every year.
My question is: I have girlfriend who is 15.  i want to know is she able to take all my length? Will we have any problems having sex or not?
[post=254938]Quoted post[/post]​

[post=255625]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

thank you&#33; u guys shouldn&#39;t be givin him any advice except don&#39;t have sex&#33; he&#39;s 15 for christ sake&#33; and str8&#33; lol what if he gets her pregnant? who ever started this thread, just wait till ur old enough to have sex responsibly please, i had a friend who had sex for the first time w/ a gurl and got her pregnant&#33; at age 16&#33;&#33; now he&#39;s a father workin and goin to school to support her and their kid&#33;&#33; wait until ur read.

Xin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Perhaps you can all go back and re-read No Username&#39;s post. He says he is 15. He says his girlfriend is 15. He states that he is about 7x5" and growing. He asks if she will be able to take him.
Although he may very well be, he doesn&#39;t actually say that he&#39;s planning on sleeping with her right now, does he?

Originally posted by doubtless_mouse@Sep 11 2004, 09:52 AM
Age of consent is an age defined by the law, but shouldn&#39;t it also be defined by the individual. Many youg people today are mature enough to make this desicion on their own (though would agree that some are not). As a society we are forcing our children to mature faster than when I was a kid.

I agree. I understand that we most abide by the rules of the society in which we live, but I do not agree with them.
I know plenty of sexually-active people over the age of consent, who, to be quite honest, aren&#39;t really mature enough to be allowed to go to McDonalds without their parents. Similarly, I know both sexually-active and inactive people under the age of consent who are more than mature enough.
I&#39;m living in the UK, where the heterosexual age of consent stands at 16. Are we seriously meant to believe that, if for example your birthday is March 23rd, on the 22nd you are not mature enough to engage in sexual intercourse, but then all of a sudden, overnight, you are? It&#39;s totally ridiculous.
Age is relative.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
i completely agree with you yourclovgrl -- there is plenty of time for sex so dont complicate your childhood with sexual relationships. I know at 15 your cock is always hard but resist because it doesnt make you a man to have sex this young.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by doubtless_mouse@Sep 11 2004, 08:52 AM
Ok, this may bother some people, but wanted to say something. If this is a support group for men/women who are trying to cope with larger than average penises, should people preach when a youngster asks a question about sex?

The reason I ask this is this topic was started by someone who is obviously looking for support, not platitudes about what they should or shouldn&#39;t do.

Age of consent is an age defined by the law, but shouldn&#39;t it also be defined by the individual. Many youg people today are mature enough to make this desicion on their own (though would agree that some are not). As a society we are forcing our children to mature faster than when I was a kid.

I can understand encouraging the poster to practice safe sex, that should be said, but most comments were about his age and not having sex. This is his choice, at least he has the mental facilities to do some homework prior to jumping in. The young man is trying to find out if he needs to be careful because of the size of his dick, seems like he has more on his mind than just scoring with some chick.

I understand that each and every person has their own moral beliefs, but would hate to see someone come here for advice (especially someone younger) and be turned off because they felt like they were being preached at by more adults.

I am 33 years old (god I hated saying that), yet I still remember what it was like trying to get advise when I was a teenager. I would ask an adult something about sex, and instead of getting the advise I needed, I would get the long sermon about the virtues of abstinence and saving myself...these sermons never stopped me from having sex, but the advise that i was looking for may have made the sex i did have better. Likewise might have prevented a few trips to the doctor for me as well (no one really ever talked to me about STD&#39;s/safe sex so I had to learn the hardway).

I guess what i am saying is maybe giving the advice asked for might be better.
[post=255632]Quoted post[/post]​

&#092;Well said, doubtless. I am in full agreement with you and think you point out correct reasons for your position. I hope if you are or will be a parent you&#39;ll give the same advice to your son(s).

Luke